The season of fear

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

It has been said that politics has become a competitive sport rather than a debate over what's best for the country.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 17, 2012
Yes
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

That's because Obama has no record to stand on and continues to bring his Chicago plitics of fear and negativity into the political areana to deflect his inadequency. The man is pure big govt. Illegals given a free pass to citizenship, welfare back to spoon bottom feeders with no work reqirement attached. Now he's blackmailing Rommney that if Rommney provides his tax returns for the past 5 years Obama will not say bad things about him in the ensuing campaign. How about your fake birth certificate Obama? Let's get that papertrail since we want evidence. 13% is a low number to pay taxes on Mr. Rommney but I'm sure the "prez" does the same. Where's his tax returns? Of course they are fudged just like everyting Obama does. No worries...truth will prevail and Obama has no idea what that is so go Rommney/Rand
I think

Drake, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

someone has been drinking the Faux News kool-aide. You want to talk about big gov? How about we talk about all the wasted spending on defense and tax breaks for the rich that the previous administration provided us. We sure did a great job getting back at the terrorists that attacked us. Oh wait we attacked the wrong country under the farce of fear and negativity(remember those pesky WMD's that were never found?). Wasted millions of tax payer dollars so that the prez and vice prez's weapons manufacturing buddies could line their pockets with taxpayer dollars. That is not even to mention the thousands of American lives lost in that pointless war. Bush and Cheney should be tried for war crimes. Then to top it all off the current prez had to finish the job by sending in the seal team to do what should've been done in the first place. See a trend here? Obama has been stuck cleaning up the mess the last administration left. The policies of the right failed us misserably and you think that we should give it another go? Well it worked so terribly the last time so f*&k it lets try it again with Mitt and his etch-a-sketch beliefs. Trickle down economics? What a joke! You know what the rich "job creators" are good at? Making themselves more money. They dont care about providing jobs for people. You are seriously misguided or just delusional. The economy has actually bounced back under Obama despite the right trying to block and hamper every thing he tries to do but that isnt something you will hear over on Faux News. You think Mitt Romney actually cares about the majority of the country which is the working class? That is laughable at best. So keep drinking that kool-aide. At least I know my vote will cancel out yours come November.
Its kinda

Drake, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

how religion works too. Believe what I say or you will go to hell. Hmmm...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: T V Service Center 4 hr bill Brennan 1
Review: Pati's Hair Care-Best Little Hair House... Aug 9 Pamela Mead Krull 1
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 pacostacos 287
Stanley Hotel ghost story supported by evidence... Jul 30 car007 5
Plane Out Of Longmont Lands On Iowa Road In Eme... Jul 29 Jon Beacham 1
Longmont police: Parental-kidnapping suspect ar... Jul '14 We hate fort coll... 2
Franklin County Sheriff Dane Anthony completes ... (May '10) Jul '14 anonymous 7

Search the Estes Park Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Estes Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Estes Park News, Events & Info