Climber rescued after accident north of Estes Park

A 36-year-old climber from Golden was rescued Friday afternoon from the Lumpy Ridge area of Rocky Mountain National Park after fell approximately 40 feet on Sundance Buttress. Full Story
Lowell Richardson comment

Louisville, CO

#1 Sep 9, 2013
I see that the ability to post comments on the Lowell Richardson leaving story has been pulled, and you can no longer even view the previously posted comments on this loser, if you click on the comments it just keeps popping back to all threads posted list.
What's the matter Lowell, the truth hurts? Didn't like seeing that everyone had your number and that you were one of the least liked, least trusted, most despised person in this town government?
Once again, good riddance, get lost, go away.
See if your worthless butt is as despised there as it was here.
Kim

Broomfield, CO

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Lowell Richardson comment wrote:
I see that the ability to post comments on the Lowell Richardson leaving story has been pulled, and you can no longer even view the previously posted comments on this loser, if you click on the comments it just keeps popping back to all threads posted list.
What's the matter Lowell, the truth hurts? Didn't like seeing that everyone had your number and that you were one of the least liked, least trusted, most despised person in this town government?
Once again, good riddance, get lost, go away.
See if your worthless butt is as despised there as it was here.
I agree!!! The bullies of the town must not like to have their feelings hurt!
Often broken

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Sep 10, 2013
the links are - pointing to unrelated articles. I don't think it's a conspiracy - I think it's sheer incompetence and the Trail web"master" is a clueless hack.....
nope not broken

Louisville, CO

#4 Sep 10, 2013
I decided to ask a Snail Gazette employee who confirmed that the links and postings were pulled down because of the "negative" comments, they wouldn't confirm who or even if a certain person expressed their displeasure with the comments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Berthoud, CO (Jan '12) 6 hr Red 16
Review: T V Service Center Sep 12 bill Brennan 3
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Sep 11 Complete Dentures 23
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Jared Polis sues to stop fracking next to his W... (Jul '13) Sep 3 Jim 4
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Aug 30 Terry 83
Xiaomi Redmi 1S India lancio marted́; Prezzo gi... Aug 25 touxet 1
•••
•••
•••

Estes Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••