Estes Park school board to be sworn in amid swirl of controversy

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

The Park School District will seat two new board of education members and say farewell to outgoing members during activities Monday evening.
Comments
61 - 64 of 64 Comments Last updated Nov 26, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tom Hannah

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Perspicaciously, the untoward ramificactory outwardings of these environs bespeaks me to twaddle further my divining rod.
I'll be back from the bathroom in about two minutes.
As always,

Tom Hannah
Thank you for the news

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Thank you for the news !! Obviously the Frail Gazelle and definitely not the EP News (oh, happy happy!) thought it important enough to get this on their web sites as of 7:00 am Tuesday morning......
Thank God wrote:
Thank God, she is not taking the seat, good excuse though with her sick kids, that always works! Well actually she didn't have the guts to face the public regarding her lies.
Remember

Johnstown, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Do you mean Wired Town wrote:
Who do you sit with at lunch that tells you the people of Estes Park are normal? They are a bunch of half-wits. Some of the half-wits are elevated to positions of power and somehow thing they are qualified to make decisions. The biggest halfwits in the biggest positions of power are the owner-operators of the various media outlets in town (not just the crappy papers, although they are the biggest perps, but the erector set FM radio station in town which allows unqualified idiots to broadcast their likes and opinions and the Holy Mole self-congratulatory junior high tv channel) and the various clubs like Rotarhea and Lie-Uns and especially the all-gals groups that seem to think they should decide who gets elected.
No one is smart enough to see through other people's nonsense, because they can't see through their own, and can't even see through tissue paper held up to the sun. They are all half-wits, including Tom Hannah, who believes he is somehow a genius because he can simultaneously thumb through a adjective generator while wanking off.
You live here too you half wit, nimrod.
Tom Hannah

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Forsooth what lie through yonder winter breaks?
Be Safe,

Tom Hannah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Estes Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Estes Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Estes Park