High Park Fire north of Estes Park continues to grow

Smoke from the High Park Fire burning north of Estes Park and northwest of Fort Collins created quite a spectacle Saturday afternoon. Full Story
Paul Frederics

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 18, 2012
In an age of instant communications, it is sad to see a story which is so full of errors.
Just look at the links within this story to get more accurate information. Try 58,000
acres and 40+% containment instead of your 14,000 & 0 %!!
Welcome

Arvada, CO

#2 Jun 18, 2012
to Estes' Trail Gazette. It is truly an embarrassment to call it our hometown paper. And YES I live in EP and NO I can't get a visual to Prospect Mountain to get local internet.
Please do not say

Boulder, CO

#3 Jun 19, 2012
north of Estes Park. Please refer to the High Park fire as "nowhere near Estes Park"
And please refer to

Estes Park, CO

#4 Jun 21, 2012
High Park fire as "High Park planned barbecue". The 200 homes were slated for
demolition. And everything is perfect in Estes Park. And $20 million was just flushed down the toilet because we aren't allowed to use wood for paper or stoves. Put the parking commission on it. They will cause the fire to go out from boredom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Berthoud, CO (Jan '12) Sep 18 Red 22
Learn to be a ham radio operator (Nov '13) Sep 17 HAM 12345 2
Review: T V Service Center Sep 12 bill Brennan 3
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Sep 11 Complete Dentures 23
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Jared Polis sues to stop fracking next to his W... (Jul '13) Sep 3 Jim 4
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Aug 30 Terry 83
•••
•••

Estes Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Estes Park News, Events & Info