School board candidates answer questions

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

Voters in the Estes Park School District R-3 will select two new board members in the Nov.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Glad

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seriously wrote:
Well I am not the one putting false information out there about individuals. You all are. If I were I would be running. Being a good steward is not talking about people you don't know. It seems you are the uneducated one who thinks everyone plasters their accomplishments on their walls like wall paper. Oh wait, maybe she does. Oh wait, she IS educated and maybe does not need to do that. By the way..,, you gotta be asking yourself who started this and who is afraid that she won't play ball like it seems they want. You can't allow anyone in that are more worried about people liking them and rubbing shoulders than doing what is right for everyone. Knowing her for as long as I have she is not the kind that rubbs shoulders. She does what is ethically right. I am thankful to know her way better than you jokers. Enough of this. I have better things to do.
<quoted text>
you have better things to do than run for the school board. So do not berate others for doing what you are doing. So no one has yet to answer the question...what are her credentials, from where and in what. Since you know her so well answer the questions. So far you have not. Why?
Seriously

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Glad wrote:
<quoted text>
you have better things to do than run for the school board. So do not berate others for doing what you are doing. So no one has yet to answer the question...what are her credentials, from where and in what. Since you know her so well answer the questions. So far you have not. Why?
Because I do not honor demands from slanderous individuals and i do honor my frienship and if you would like a change in how elections for school board are done then I suggest you step up and make that suggestion. You can't pick on one person and expect to get results. So my last post in this ridiculousness is that you should be asking for credentials if all the candidates blah blah universities and blah blah jobs at the open forum that already took place. Also don't forget these are PEOPLE who have feelings and have families so some respect for all the candidates is not much to ask for. Just because they put themselves out there for the better of all the kids does not give you the RIGHT to speak ill of them. Afterall isn't that the problem with all politics. Too many people spouting their opinions and anger towards those that are actually trying to make a difference. You will not receive more posts from me out if respect for her. I hope you don't start in on another candidate. Wow. Very disgusting.
Credentials

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

are easy to produce. Either you have a driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance when the cops pull you over, or you don't

Why make excuses? Produce the dilplolma, produce the grades, or why run for a position of trust?
School Supporter

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The validation of these credentials are important as due to allegedly having a PHD, the Daily Camera newspaper endorsed Mrs. Adams for this vital school board position.

One article in the Camera did say that she possesses a PHD in Bilingual Education which would be amazing to have that kind of experience on the Board. But interestingly she does not claim to have any work experience in this field which is a bit bizarre to hold such an advanced degree that typically takes 8-10 years of total university work (and $100,000 minimum) to obtain and then never work in that field? Or not be bilingual?

No Linked-In professional account, no web searches show a PHD for Christie Shook Adams? Please inform the voters what's the truth?
OK dude

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Seriously wrote:
Well I am not the one putting false information out there about individuals. You all are. If I were I would be running. Being a good steward is not talking about people you don't know. It seems you are the uneducated one who thinks everyone plasters their accomplishments on their walls like wall paper. Oh wait, maybe she does. Oh wait, she IS educated and maybe does not need to do that. By the way..,, you gotta be asking yourself who started this and who is afraid that she won't play ball like it seems they want. You can't allow anyone in that are more worried about people liking them and rubbing shoulders than doing what is right for everyone. Knowing her for as long as I have she is not the kind that rubbs shoulders. She does what is ethically right. I am thankful to know her way better than you jokers. Enough of this. I have better things to do.
<quoted text>
So before you check out with your tail between your legs please answer the questions. What are her credential in (PhD?0), "multiple" teaching degrees in what?. should be easy since you know her so well.
Her folks can judge

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

School Supporter wrote:
The validation of these credentials are important as due to allegedly having a PHD, the Daily Camera newspaper endorsed Mrs. Adams for this vital school board position.
One article in the Camera did say that she possesses a PHD in Bilingual Education which would be amazing to have that kind of experience on the Board. But interestingly she does not claim to have any work experience in this field which is a bit bizarre to hold such an advanced degree that typically takes 8-10 years of total university work (and $100,000 minimum) to obtain and then never work in that field? Or not be bilingual?
No Linked-In professional account, no web searches show a PHD for Christie Shook Adams? Please inform the voters what's the truth?
your post as clueless or whatever but isn't it interesting that her supporters will not answer the questions since they know her "so well". If it doesn't make sense then it isn't true. I am going to do some investigating how about you? If I had a PhD in education I would be in education not running a business (which is what?).
Where

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 22, 2013
 
Seriously wrote:
Well I am not the one putting false information out there about individuals. You all are. If I were I would be running. Being a good steward is not talking about people you don't know. It seems you are the uneducated one who thinks everyone plasters their accomplishments on their walls like wall paper. Oh wait, maybe she does. Oh wait, she IS educated and maybe does not need to do that. By the way..,, you gotta be asking yourself who started this and who is afraid that she won't play ball like it seems they want. You can't allow anyone in that are more worried about people liking them and rubbing shoulders than doing what is right for everyone. Knowing her for as long as I have she is not the kind that rubbs shoulders. She does what is ethically right. I am thankful to know her way better than you jokers. Enough of this. I have better things to do.
<quoted text>
is the proof?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pathetic little troll - talking to itself over and over ad nauseum......
Umm dipwad Beckley

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If you knew me at all, you would know I never copy and paste previous responses. But you are spending most of your time twaddling you trisomy-laden sister and providing back alley abortions to the resulting deformed offspring. Now do you recognize me, half-wit?
Concerned EP Mom

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

You all are spending so much time on ONE candidate. There are TWO seats open and FIVE candidates running. What about the others? What about Poppitz who did not answer the questions above? What about the finding out the degrees of other ones that graduated from universities? I second the question of who is out to "get" Adams? People only attack those who they feel threatened by? Why was Poppitz and Brown not at the Question and Answer session the other night? No matter who gets on they really are on for the right reasons. No matter how much you are icky or talk bad about them they will all accept the position with a happy face and do what is best for our kids! They are ALL parents!! Give all the candidates a break and remember all of them are there for the best reasons!
David

Lafayette, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Boulder Weekly has withdrawn its endorsement of Adams:

http://www.boulderweekly.com/article-11846-el...
Great I hate posers

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

And people who make up academic credentials are reprehorrible,
Estes Park

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Boulder Weekly withdrew their endorsement because Christie Adams would not answer their simple question of where she earned her PhD. Sounds like she doesn't have a PhD.
Ms Poppitz

Berthoud, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Concerned EP Mom wrote:
You all are spending so much time on ONE candidate. There are TWO seats open and FIVE candidates running. What about the others? What about Poppitz who did not answer the questions above? What about the finding out the degrees of other ones that graduated from universities? I second the question of who is out to "get" Adams? People only attack those who they feel threatened by? Why was Poppitz and Brown not at the Question and Answer session the other night? No matter who gets on they really are on for the right reasons. No matter how much you are icky or talk bad about them they will all accept the position with a happy face and do what is best for our kids! They are ALL parents!! Give all the candidates a break and remember all of them are there for the best reasons!
was not at the question and answer session because of underlying "issues", a simple background check shows she did jail time for alcohol related offenses,and probation violations. That simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Estes Park Discussions

Search the Estes Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Franklin County Sheriff Dane Anthony completes ... (May '10) Jul 4 anonymous 7
Farmers' Market back in Estes Park for the summer Jun '14 Walt Hester Caint Spell 1
Review: Allegiant Electric Jun '14 Jennifer Logan 1
Estes Park looking to get well after floods Jun '14 Confucius 1
Review: Bizzy B'S Recycling & Salvage May '14 foe 1
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) May '14 Jan 20
Stanley Hotel ghost story supported by evidence... May '14 Stanly 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Estes Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Estes Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Estes Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••