EDC: moving it to the next level

EDC: moving it to the next level

There are 2 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Aug 8, 2013, titled EDC: moving it to the next level. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

With the formation of the Estes Park Economic Development Corporation , the future of economic development in the Estes Valley has moved to the next level.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

No way

Estes Park, CO

#1 Aug 9, 2013
We will, however, work tirelessly to see it dismantled in the next few years, like the EURPA slush fund
Jake

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 9, 2013
Why in hell is somebody always trying to change Estes Park? Will somebody please tell me what's wrong with it the way it is? We're not losing money, tourism, the mainstay of EP, is constantly growing and our economy doesn't seem to be suffering. We shouldn't be looking at ways to add jobs, as Mr Rosener states, but ways to make our infrastructure attractable to our mainstay, tourists. Maybe Mr. Rosener and his Ideas should relocate to say, Death Valley California or one of the small towns on the eastern plains and become a self appointed Godsend to them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Longmont Actually Have A Ghetto Side? (Feb '10) Jun 21 Transplant 5
is Longmont a good place to move (Nov '10) Jun 19 A_Citizen 17
Longmont Music Thread May 29 Musikologist 1
john f kennedy May 29 mr t cab 1
mt tee ba ..murdock barrack out her in space i ... May 29 mr t cab 2
sea land park and zoo May '17 chris rock 1
Bar in Estes Park area in late 1960s (Jan '09) Jan '17 just the facts 8

Estes Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance