Estes Park seniors let loose

The Estes Park High School class of 2013 goes just a little crazy during their annual class picture on Monday. Full Story
What does

Estes Park, CO

#1 May 22, 2013
"Like a 130SS" mean? Not so long ago there was pride and tradition with the senior pictures. The kids were in cap and gown and showed CLASS. Lets see where they are at in 4 years. Why would the principal allow such nonsense especially since these teens are getting ready to emerge into adulthood and be our furture? Chilling.
Go Seniors

Estes Park, CO

#2 May 22, 2013
Hard to distinguish you from thugs, or the Senior Center attendees post drunkfest, for that matter.
OMG

Estes Park, CO

#3 May 22, 2013
you are right! How dare these 18 year old kids have any fun. They should be wearing a suit and tie. Oh and "Like a 13oss" is a play on the expression "like a boss". The 13 is supposed to be a B. You might need urban dictionary to know what it means.
I might

Estes Park, CO

#4 May 22, 2013
Or I might not care. The group can go without clothing and mount each other and I'm sure some would be fine with that level of cutting up. But visual impressions are visual impressions. What exactly are these kids rebelling against - The lack of free internet?
This

Estes Park, CO

#5 May 22, 2013
OMG wrote:
you are right! How dare these 18 year old kids have any fun. They should be wearing a suit and tie. Oh and "Like a 13oss" is a play on the expression "like a boss". The 13 is supposed to be a B. You might need urban dictionary to know what it means.
is why kids act the way they do...parents making excuses for everything they do. Good luck with that one.

Estes Park, CO

#6 May 22, 2013
OMG wrote:
a boss/13oss? Not only does the Estes park community not know what that means but the kids can't spell either. What does it mean? What is like a boss/13oss? What significance does it have with the pomp and circumstance and long tradition of honoring graduates in a CIVILIZED, proper manner. At some point in these wanna be gangsters lives they are actually going to be in a position where it is not all about them. God help them.
There

Estes Park, CO

#7 May 22, 2013
is a time and place for fun and acting like a bunch of hoodlums under the pretense of a :senior picture" reflects badly on these students and the Estes park community at large. No wonder the principal is leaving...these kids run the asylum.
Actually

Denver, CO

#8 May 23, 2013
Like wrote:
<quoted text>
a boss/13oss? Not only does the Estes park community not know what that means but the kids can't spell either. What does it mean? What is like a boss/13oss? What significance does it have with the pomp and circumstance and long tradition of honoring graduates in a CIVILIZED, proper manner. At some point in these wanna be gangsters lives they are actually going to be in a position where it is not all about them. God help them.
God bless US----They are old enough to vote!
Take Away

United States

#9 May 23, 2013
Some of these kids PROBABLY are having unprotected sex - some are PROBABLY providing favors to the photographer - but none of this needs to be on camera - similarly, we know these idiots are irresponsible - we just don't need it pushed in our phaces and praised - We are all optumistick that Wally and the Trail-Gazette will exercise better judgement in the fuchure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: T V Service Center Oct 12 bill Brennan 4
Boulder researcher: 2013's flood-triggering rai... Oct 1 Boulder Jeep Fan 1
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Sep 30 Lee 25
Debate: Gay Marriage - Berthoud, CO (Jan '12) Sep '14 Brian_G 25
Learn to be a ham radio operator (Nov '13) Sep '14 HAM 12345 2
Jared Polis sues to stop fracking next to his W... (Jul '13) Sep '14 Jim 4
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Aug '14 Terry 83
Estes Park Dating
Find my Match

Estes Park Jobs