Good race, results for the citizens

Good race, results for the citizens

There are 1 comment on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Good race, results for the citizens. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

C ongratulations for a successful election. Estes Park posted an impressive voter turnout, with more than 1,800 votes being counted on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Hmmm

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2012
This is interesting. Had the results turned out exactly opposite, I'm sure the Trail would have written the same editorial, just plugged in different names. So however many words it took to write this drivel, the space could have been filled with a picture of a puppy to the same effect. Glad the Trail now has an "editorial board" that is so bland as to be "editorially bored". What do you think the people really think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar in Estes Park area in late 1960s (Jan '09) Jan 12 mharwell 7
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Dec 30 Joel 28
News Berthoud Police investigate apparent suicide (Jul '10) Dec 20 Carla salazar 18
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Longmont (May '16) Nov '16 Cameo 11
Carubba collision Oct '16 Rumor has it 1
8/05/2016 Aug '16 katybirdhudson 1
News Go NoCo projects could be threatened as financi... Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 1

Estes Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Estes Park Mortgages