Kinder and gentler

Kinder and gentler

There are 2 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Kinder and gentler. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

More than any other country, the United States is a land of immigrants. Many of us trace our ancestors' arrivals to just a few generations ago or less.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Jake

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Here we go again. Another opinion letter without the ID of the originator. I think that this newspaper should not publish an opinion without proper ID of the writer. As for this letter it fails to address the issue of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Are we to assume that this gutless unknown writer is for allowing illegal immigrants as the Democrats are trying to do, and are they affraid to publish their names for fear of backlash? In that case keep your opinions to yourself and don't bother the rest of us with it. Otherwise identify yourselves and defend you beliefs!
I think

Estes Park, CO

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Jake wrote:
Here we go again. Another opinion letter without the ID of the originator. I think that this newspaper should not publish an opinion without proper ID of the writer. As for this letter it fails to address the issue of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Are we to assume that this gutless unknown writer is for allowing illegal immigrants as the Democrats are trying to do, and are they affraid to publish their names for fear of backlash? In that case keep your opinions to yourself and don't bother the rest of us with it. Otherwise identify yourselves and defend you beliefs!
it was Linda Chapman (she's still in CO) since she encouraged all the mexicans to come here to fill the schools so she had money for the coffers. Problem is the expense to provide for these illegals (free everything) far surpasses the savings of the school district, inns, hotels, motels and landscaping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rex Douglas Jul 9 Interested in info 1
Does Longmont Actually Have A Ghetto Side? (Feb '10) Jun '17 Transplant 5
is Longmont a good place to move (Nov '10) Jun '17 A_Citizen 17
Longmont Music Thread May '17 Musikologist 1
john f kennedy May '17 mr t cab 1
mt tee ba ..murdock barrack out her in space i ... May '17 mr t cab 2
Bar in Estes Park area in late 1960s (Jan '09) Jan '17 just the facts 8

Estes Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance