Estes Park Town Board to consider federal grant application for street relocation, parking at Tue...

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

Estes Park town trustees will consider applying for creating a reroute of Moraine Avenue on a one-way couplet and a parking structure at the post office, through a federal, $56-million grant program at their Tuesday night meeting.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SunshineX2

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

What fun wrote:
You continue to "bleed over" into a local government computer. And you continue to come back to this rather than simply ignore it and move on to whatever point you were trying to make. Watch out, you body may turn into jello and float under the door and out into Lake Estes from the visitors center.
Ever heard the warning "Thou doth protest too much"?
You are starting to make a bigger **** of yourself.
I respond only because the mistaken location problem is an interesting point to ponder. Since I am hard wired, as far as to the local BAJA office. And, from that point/location my service goes airborne/microwave by dish. Think about that. Their signals are certainly physically close to all three locations you mention. The bleed over is most likely in that process/locale....that is my guess.

Your opinion of me is flattering, when I consider the source...

Truth, has no protest limitations....
SunshineX2

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Okay, okay, I'll admit it...

I have been using the free computers at the visitor's center because I was kicked out of my friend's house for wanking the dog...

LMRO

LOL

BBFN
SunshineX2

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

SunshineX2 wrote:
Okay, okay, I'll admit it...
I have been using the free computers at the visitor's center because I was kicked out of my friend's house for wanking the dog...
LMRO
LOL
BBFN
'Sonny', to stoop so low as to use another persons screen name. Is quite typical of a childish mentality. Perhaps a word to the wise. In recent months internet cases of liable have been making headway.....

Other than that piece of freindly advice......you can go back to your 'Trolling'...
SunshineX2

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Who would come after me for "liable"?(I think you mean libel)

When the judge called you to the bench, would he or she say "SunshineX2", please approach the bench?
SunshineX2

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I apologize folks/board for having engaged an individual that appears to be, as defined in 'bloging' terms, a 'Troll'. And ya'll having to wade thru the dialog.'Me bad'.

For the record. I'd never subject anyone to the lewd language and sexual innuendos that person uses.....

Ya'll have a nice day....
SunshineX2

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

SunshineX2 wrote:
Who would come after me for "liable"?(I think you mean libel)
When the judge called you to the bench, would he or she say "SunshineX2", please approach the bench?
Thank you for the spelling correction. Tho' only a small accomplishment, being I'm the world's 'worstest' speller.

Not I, liable/libel is not my bag....However, FYI: proper or screen names mean little on the internet....but, electronic identification of ISP addresses and device fingerprints do mean something...Your posts can be tracked to device/location/date&time. ...surely you know that.

Now, I must beg off. I have already apologized for dialoging with you. I wish you well in your endeavors.

G'luck
Gosh

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

So you would trace my posts to places I've already admitted they were coming from - Safeway, Starbucks, and the Estes Park Visitors Center.

Stop the presses. Where would we turn ourselves in to avoid the humility of being completely honest?
SunshineX2

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LMFAO ! The in suits and in your endo go on ! I am so sorry I never larnt to spell ! But u shudd for shur take me seeriusly becaus it is no refleksion on the pointuses I is a tri-de-fect-ing to make....
tstreet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I started out with a simple question, that is, how can I have my post reflect my location Estes Park. Sadly, this whole thing has degenerated into flame wars. And I do not understand why people care what computer a certain individual is using.
Bcuz

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

It would prove that only three people are on this thread, two morons and an idiot, posting under multiple identities.

It needs to be emphasized that one of the morons is using a local government computer, and is posting nonsense on the taxpayers dime.
SunshineX2

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

tstreet wrote:
I started out with a simple question, that is, how can I have my post reflect my location Estes Park. Sadly, this whole thing has degenerated into flame wars. And I do not understand why people care what computer a certain individual is using.
Don't engage the 'Troll'. I am willing to show you my location of posting. I suspect you don't need it because you are experiencing the same location idenity problem as I.....Me, been retired (priceless) for over twenty years and wouldn't take a town hall job for all the money in the world.....

For the record, this 'troll' has a fetish for town hall folks and the school board that is nuttier than squirrel poop.........Please, don't feed the troll. It appears I already own a piece of his mind to keep him busy....
SunshineX2

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I must say, I continue to keep posting and warning others not to post because I got nailed yesterday as to where I was posting from. So now I am trying to cover my tracks as best I can. Suddenly today I can spell a lot better than yesterday. Don't engage the troll. I repeat, do not engage the troll. Even though I continue to come back to this site and engage the troll, kind of like a dog returning to his poop over and over again, you should not pay any attention to what I do, rather do what I say. Do not under any circumstances continue to engage the troll. Until my next post, I remain, SunshineX2, retired but my moronic imbecillity will never be retired.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Estes Park Discussions

Search the Estes Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Apr 15 paula baby 30
Dentures or Partials Apr 10 Complete Dentures 1
RH Line calls printed March 26, 2014 Apr 6 Todd 1
CO Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 3 Ryell 9
Melodrama smashes fund-raising record Apr 1 What this country needs 1
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Apr 1 Grumpy old fart 284
Estes Park man sentenced to prison in California Mar 29 Too bad 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Estes Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••