Review: American Towing Auto Sales

Posted in the Estero Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
concerned citizen

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 13, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

BE VERY VERY CARFEFUL when you pick up your car from American Towing...The owner will physically assualt you in the back lot when you try to get your car...He is Cuban and his name is Aracha Diaz.. I was assualted in broad daylight.

Since: Oct 09

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 13, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

concerned citizen wrote:
BE VERY VERY CARFEFUL when you pick up your car from American Towing...The owner will physically assualt you in the back lot when you try to get your car...He is Cuban and his name is Aracha Diaz.. I was assualted in broad daylight.
OK and the guy is still living? Your bad, you just put your fellow citizens at risk. If a woman get's raped just living her life and let's the rapist go free will he not rape again?
Careful

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 27, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

Horrible company, bad customer service, charged more than they verbally quoted.

Since: Oct 09

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Careful wrote:
Horrible company, bad customer service, charged more than they verbally quoted.
It isn’t even run by an American. Why would anyone use them?
concerned citizen

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Correct it is owned by a dirty cuban....The police would not arrest him even tho they saw all the marks on me from him, but because he let go of me when the police arrived the said they can not arrest him because they did not see it...WTF??? I am fighting with the cape police and have been dealing with the States Attorneys office to have him arrested. I am now also suing him personally. this guy is crazy He cut me off the road last weekend. 1713 NE 13th ST Cape Coral is his home address.....if anyone else has problems with him...

Since: Oct 09

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I'm calling this filthy animal.
MARIA

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE POSITIVE OPINIONS REGARDING MR. AROCHA. HE IS VERY NICE AND SOMEONE SHOULD NOT JUDGE ANOTHER FOR THEIR RACE, CULTURE, OR ETHICS. PLEASE BE MORE RESPECTFUL! AMERICA TOWING AUTO SALES INC IS THE COMPANY THAT BEST SERVICES THE COMMUNITY DOING PRIVATE PROPERTY TOW AWAY.(MAKING SURE THAT ALL BUSINESSES AND RESIDENTS THAT HAVE CONTRACTS WITH THEM ARE HAPPY AND WELL MONITORED)
MARIA

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 31, 2010
 
You should not be giving falsa information. In addition, addresses are personal not to be given out because you are upset because your car was towed because it was parked were it should have not been. Be more responsible of your actions and stop harrasing this person that had nothing to do with you. He was not the person who towed your vehicle.
GUS

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 31, 2010
 
This lady is just upset because her vehicle was towed. I PERSONALLY KNOW THE OWNER OF AMERICA TOWING AUTO SALES INC AND HE IS A GOOD MAN. ALWAYS TRYING TO HELP THE COMMUNITY AND OTHERS. SHE TALKS ABOUT THAT HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED. WHY? THEIR IS NO CAUSE FOR HIM TO BE ARRESTED. THEIR IS SURVILLANCE AND PICTURES TAKEN FROM HER VEHICLE THAT MADE HER LOOK LIKE A LIER IN FRONT OF THE CCPD. SHE IS JUST UPSET... I understand people when they are upset they talk nonsense.... Just don't listen to people like that.... America Towing Auto Sales Inc #1
jose

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 31, 2010
 
SHANDRA L GALVAN
shaun

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 31, 2010
 
Lady you have an error in the company name. It's not American. It is America like the continent. Your right it's owned by a Cuban and his wife is an American. Stop being races.......
jose

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

303 SW 17TH ST
CC,FL ,33991
Rob

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 31, 2010
 
The lady who is causing all this trouble is called Shandra Galvan. Why are you bothering that man? If you are hispanic as well. You have a hispanic last name and you are with a Mexican. Are you a shame? Be proud of who you are. And were you come from.. I am very close to you and I know how you are.. You are always cursing and have a loud mouth. i think what you have done deserves a punishment and God is their to see what you have done. It's not ok to do what you have done... Sorry but the way you have acted you are not a good person nor a friend.
Rob

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 31, 2010
 
a man who's address is that?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MARIA wrote:
SOMEONE SHOULD NOT JUDGE ANOTHER FOR THEIR RACE, CULTURE, OR ETHICS.
I have no experience with this company, so I can't have an opinion on his towing, but I have to disagree with this part of your post.

A business should be judged by its ethics. Ethics are the way one carries himself and conducts business. A person or businesses ethics can make or break them.

jmo
Hater

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This lady Galvin that is just talking garbage is crazy. She's a nut. She lives on my block and is always fighting with hispanics. Loud Mouth always talking loud. Just like her man. Came from Phoenix causing problems from up north. And yet people don't believe anything she saids. She should go back from were she came from. Get out of here and move from my block. Always with that loud music and screaming and yelling. You compain about hispanic but you are one to... ha, ha, ha.....
Janice

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 31, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

I disagree with your statement. A business should not be judged by its ethics. Ethics is a system of moral principals and should not be judged by race, color, sex, and etc... We are all equal and deserve to make decisons. JD

Since: Oct 09

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

MARIA wrote:
I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE POSITIVE OPINIONS REGARDING MR. AROCHA. HE IS VERY NICE AND SOMEONE SHOULD NOT JUDGE ANOTHER FOR THEIR RACE, CULTURE, OR ETHICS. PLEASE BE MORE RESPECTFUL! AMERICA TOWING AUTO SALES INC IS THE COMPANY THAT BEST SERVICES THE COMMUNITY DOING PRIVATE PROPERTY TOW AWAY.(MAKING SURE THAT ALL BUSINESSES AND RESIDENTS THAT HAVE CONTRACTS WITH THEM ARE HAPPY AND WELL MONITORED)
Well Maria let me give you a piece of my mind now. You don’t know what you’re saying. I know what you’re trying to say and you meant to say “ethnicity” not “ethics” You made yourself look dumber than this thief prowls the streets looking for cars to tow with no dignity and decency at all. I know this to be fact. Any private person or business that would contract this thief should be outcast to the farthest depths of unconsciousness.

Since: Oct 09

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

MARIA wrote:
You should not be giving falsa information. In addition, addresses are personal not to be given out because you are upset because your car was towed because it was parked were it should have not been. Be more responsible of your actions and stop harrasing this person that had nothing to do with you. He was not the person who towed your vehicle.
An owner of a company is ultimately responsible for ALL of their employee’s actions. Learn business in America before you quote to Americans how America works. You’ll never be one of us.

Since: Oct 09

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

GUS wrote:
This lady is just upset because her vehicle was towed. I PERSONALLY KNOW THE OWNER OF AMERICA TOWING AUTO SALES INC AND HE IS A GOOD MAN. ALWAYS TRYING TO HELP THE COMMUNITY AND OTHERS. SHE TALKS ABOUT THAT HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED. WHY? THEIR IS NO CAUSE FOR HIM TO BE ARRESTED. THEIR IS SURVILLANCE AND PICTURES TAKEN FROM HER VEHICLE THAT MADE HER LOOK LIKE A LIER IN FRONT OF THE CCPD. SHE IS JUST UPSET... I understand people when they are upset they talk nonsense.... Just don't listen to people like that.... America Towing Auto Sales Inc #1
So you’re a friend of his and Maria's husband. This is a radical company run by a radical Marxist. Go home to cuva!! I will inform all I know of this criminal company.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Estero Discussions

Search the Estero Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 2 hr BRONX BABE 1,829
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu Panamaed 2,631
cape or Ft Myers? (Aug '08) Apr 15 The Duke 46
Super Boat races brings big business to Englewood Apr 15 Mike McGuinty 1
Fort Myers Beach - Vacation Spot? (May '10) Apr 7 tim 24
Fishing fun at the Yacht Club Apr 6 Peggy 2
Man reportedly caught masturbating at gas station Apr 5 Shelly 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Estero Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Estero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••