Faith calendar: Jehovah's Witnesses district convention continues today

Jul 6, 2012 Full story: News Press 17

9:20 a.m.-4:55 p.m. Germain Arena, 11000 Everblades Parkway, Estero. No admission.

Full Story
Trinity original Teaching

Cerritos, CA

#1 Jul 7, 2012
This post is for all the christians to wake up and come into realization. I am a Jehovas Witness btw.

All current christians seem to belive that it's Jesus christ is God and that if you ask for repentance in Jesus's name, just to let the christians know, it simply is not true. First of all, the Son cannot bring anyone into heaven without the authorzation from the Father, second the Son is only the son, not the Father himself. Thus, us being a faithful belivers of the Father only, gives us more chance to get into Heaven.

With that being said, the original teachings of Christ are as follows;

One Spirit
One Soul
One Body

Thus, concluding to trinity.

To explain further;

One Spirit is the ultimate, God.

One Soul is the individual souls that we have,getting judged upon after physical death.

One Body is the physical body we have, the one that perishes after death.

This originally stood on an individual basis, Jesus's teachings explaining that every individual has a Spirit(God),the Soul(us), and the Body(us).

Roman power, Constantine, took out the scriptures and the basis of his teaching to reach a broader audience thus gaining fame and popularity over the new age at the time.

It is important to note, that his teachings were radiated towards another,(opposition) rather than inner self. He knew that if it was radiated inwards, towards thyself, than it would break the most important commandment, "Do not worship any other God's before me" which was taught by HIS forefather Abraham, and Moses and King david and whatnot.

The truth of it really is, he wasn't the Messiah, although I found the sacred doctrine copied from my own sources of associates, and the new testament along with his disciples DO make alot of sense logically without ignoring scriptures like the christians nowadays do, he simply died and was buried. Concluding that he wasn't the Messiah.

The Messiah was supposed to NEVER DIE in the first place, resembling eternity of the flesh. According to Judaism, the Messiah is supposed to represent Power, meaning destroying those who come in the Messiah's way. As well know, nothing happenend after he died. Earth was not destroyed or even better, he died on the cross denying God saying " My God, My God why have you forsaken me" This implies that he infact belived that God left him before his death.

I had some time today and dug a little further, and the Messiah is supposed to be the final prophet or apostle of God. He clearly states in John that there will be another Apostle of God after him, the final one the "Holy Spirit".

I think that's the Messiah, the one who will have power over all nations and never die, meaning eternal flesh.

So its suffice to say, that Jesus Christ was just a prophet and not the actualy Messiah himself. Thus, that is why Jews still are waiting for the Messiah, and the Muslims as well.
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Trinity original Teaching wrote:
This post is for all the christians to wake up and come into realization. I am a Jehovas Witness btw.
All current christians seem to belive that it's Jesus christ is God and that if you ask for repentance in Jesus's name, just to let the christians know, it simply is not true. First of all, the Son cannot bring anyone into heaven without the authorzation from the Father, second the Son is only the son, not the Father himself. Thus, us being a faithful belivers of the Father only, gives us more chance to get into Heaven.
One Spirit
One Soul
One Body
To explain further;
One Soul is the individual souls that we have,getting judged upon after physical death.
This originally stood on an individual basis, Jesus's teachings explaining that every individual has a Spirit(God),the Soul(us), and the Body(us).
Roman power, Constantine, took out the scriptures and the basis of his teaching to reach a broader audience thus gaining fame and popularity over the new age at the time.
It is important to note, that his teachings were radiated towards another,(opposition) rather than inner self. He knew that if it was radiated inwards, towards thyself, than it would break the most important commandment, "Do not worship any other God's before me" which was taught by HIS forefather Abraham, and Moses and King david and whatnot.
The truth of it really is, he wasn't the Messiah, although I found the sacred doctrine copied from my own sources of associates, and the new testament along with his disciples DO make alot of sense logically without ignoring scriptures like the christians nowadays do, he simply died and was buried. Concluding that he wasn't the Messiah.
The Messiah was supposed to NEVER DIE in the first place, resembling eternity of the flesh. According to Judaism, the Messiah is supposed to represent Power, meaning destroying those who come in the Messiah's way. As well know, nothing happenend after he died. Earth was not destroyed or even better, he died on the cross denying God saying " My God, My God why have you forsaken me" This implies that he infact belived that God left him before his death.
I had some time today and dug a little further, and the Messiah is supposed to be the final prophet or apostle of God. He clearly states in John that there will be another Apostle of God after him, the final one the "Holy Spirit".
I think that's the Messiah, the one who will have power over all nations and never die, meaning eternal flesh.
So its suffice to say, that Jesus Christ was just a prophet and not the actualy Messiah himself. Thus, that is why Jews still are waiting for the Messiah, and the Muslims as well.
JW instead teach you biblical truehs,they made you more blind,and far away apart from GODS GRACE-UNDERSERVED KINDNESS TO ONLY ALL THOSE WHOSE NAMES WERE WRITTEN BEFORE FOUNDATION OF THIS WORLD EPH 1;3-12

by grace you can be saved,not by works,being JW, or attending boring 3 days conventions sermons without of eternal hope,and eternal life,

bum
you are more dumber as before,
but bearing G-D HaSheme YHVH Holy Name, may slowly lead you to complete separation from this posessed by devil religion past 12 years, and HIS NAME YAHVEH(JEHOVA) maybe save your still wicked soul without of new heart Ezek 36;24-29

be careful their faken teachings,and dreams to be big guys under ilumminaties( fighting agist God) in NEW WORLD ORDER
Christian Witness

Pryor, OK

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Trinity original Teaching wrote:
One Spirit
One Soul
One Body
To explain further;
This post shows people that just because someone says they are Jehovah's witness, does not mean they are Watchtower Jehovah's witnesses.

This person does not speak for any Jehovah's witness I know.
Christian Witness

Pryor, OK

#4 Jul 8, 2012
Studying the Bible with Jehovah's witnesses does not make you a witness, and does not mean you know what they teach, because you think you do.

That is why it is Almighty God Jehovah that selects the people he wants to worship him, not the witnesses or yourself. John 6:44

In the first century anyone could accept Jesus and be saved, but not today, today you have to meet the requirements to be acceptable to Almighty God Jehovah. Jesus gave specific commandments to be obeyed, and you have to be educated in God's word and these directions, if you are not, then you will not get on the one road that leads to life.
Revelation 3:19-22

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 8, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
Studying the Bible with Jehovah's witnesses does not make you a witness, and does not mean you know what they teach, because you think you do.
That is why it is Almighty God Jehovah that selects the people he wants to worship him, not the witnesses or yourself. John 6:44
In the first century anyone could accept Jesus and be saved, but not today, today you have to meet the requirements to be acceptable to Almighty God Jehovah. Jesus gave specific commandments to be obeyed, and you have to be educated in God's word and these directions, if you are not, then you will not get on the one road that leads to life.
Yeah, which book and chapter has the over 100 questions a JW has to answer to get baptized. I'm confused because the Ethiopian just asked and got baptized. I think that's unfair.
UNchained

Seymour, TN

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
I see that you have cited Revelation 3:19-22 to support your claim that in the first century anyone could accept Jesus and be saved, but not today, today you have to meet the requirements to be acceptable to Almighty God Jehovah.

Can you help me out and explain what Revelation 3:20 means?

Listen! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and have dinner with him, and he with Me.
Revelation 3:20
Christian Witness

Pryor, OK

#8 Jul 9, 2012
Ex witnesses deserve no answer from me, you gave up what only a few are granted by Jehovah God.
Kenny Kenjagger

Middletown, NY

#9 Jul 9, 2012
How many JWs have defected and joined the Mormons? More then you would think,
UNchained

Seymour, TN

#10 Jul 9, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
Ex witnesses deserve no answer from me, you gave up what only a few are granted by Jehovah God.
Remember that when you are sitting in your eternal front row seat paying homage to the god of the Watchtower, satan.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#11 Jul 9, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
Why are you here?
kaytam

Loveland, CO

#12 Jul 12, 2012
Run don't walk..away from the convention. This is an unhumane organization. They don't encourage careers or personal growth in work. Your kids can't play in sports at school. The convention in Denver was convenient for many. But the city wanted to raise the rate 10% after many many years to cover costs..water etc at the Colliseum. So the Watchtower moved the convention to Loveland. Now all these people in Denver have to pay for hotels and travel. There is no official assistance for the elderly..maybe some friends might help but the org does not. They saved themselves money at the expense of thousands of families, elderly etc. They make the convention a basic requirement. My Mom was going to go to a loan shark so she could attend..Christian org?? I think not!
Okage Ryan

Arlington, TX

#13 Jul 13, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
<quoted text>
This post shows people that just because someone says they are Jehovah's witness, does not mean they are Watchtower Jehovah's witnesses.
This person does not speak for any Jehovah's witness I know.
In this sole instance, I agree with you, but at the same time, when reading his post I thought "no Witness will ever accept some of the things he's prattling on about, they'll deny him."
Sure enough, there you go. Denying the possibility the poster is indeed a Jehovah's Witness. Then you'll go on to tell other people JWs think for themselves.

Can't be both, though. Can't be a lone wolf with a hive mentality.

So in your understanding, which is it? If you're allowed to think for yourself, then you slandered the poster (in front of other Witnesses) by saying he's not a Watchtower Jehovah's Witness.
If you all think exactly the same way, you don't have an individual personality (which comes from thinking for yourself), and in turn you're refuting the claims of hundreds of thousands of Witnesses that say J Dubs think for themselves.

Damn. Backed yourself into a corner on that one.

“the Word was God”

Since: Jul 11

Ashland, OH

#14 Jul 13, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
In the first century anyone could accept Jesus and be saved, but not today, today you have to meet the requirements to be acceptable to Almighty God Jehovah.
LOL.

And so the claims that they are a Christian religion and that they model the 1st century congregation both come crashing into the pavement of reality at high velocity.

Thank you.
UNchained

Seymour, TN

#15 Jul 13, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
Where does a person have to go to get that education you are talking about?
DTrent

Princeton, NJ

#16 Jul 17, 2012
It's all a personal choice whether to go & enjoy the convention or not, whether to have a Bible study with JW's or not, whether you want to leave the religion you were raised in or not. Everything JW's do is voluntary. With every choice a person makes in life there are consequences - negative ones or wonderful ones. It's your choice.
disgusted

New Liskeard, Canada

#17 Jul 27, 2012
To the OP. If you are a Witness you need to stop going door to door and have an elder do a Bible Study with you. You have no grasp on Watchtower theology.

Next I would add that the Jehovah's Witness faith is a mix of 19th century minority religious thought, and engages heavily in scripture mining. If "All Scripture Is Inspire of God and beneficial for teaching, reproving, and setting things straight" than I would advise anyone who is confronted with legalism and works based salvation to read the book of Romans.

I'll leave the matter of the Trinity alone because it's a dead horse to kick with them. But really the matter of salvation can be cleared up by actually reading the Bible (not just a verse here and there, but reading it in context).

My conclusion is that the Jehovah's Witnesses are not a voluntary organization. They are a volatile organization that should be watched by the government. The herd mentality is dangerous to society, to community, to family, and to individual.

Someday, I hope the secret annals of the governing body are cracked wide open and you can really see some "new light".
Christian witness

Tulsa, OK

#18 Jul 29, 2012
Anyone who would like to know the truth about God and Jesus and life, must be searching for the truth.

You will only find the truth when you are satisfied it is the truth. YOU are the one that accepts it, or rejects it. Jehovah God gives us that choice as free will agents.

Jehovah's witnesses can prove to you that there is only one TRUTH on this earth that is acceptable to Jehovah God. That TRUTH is taught in the Bible, any Bible will do.

Religion does not have this truth, Jehovah God has hidden it from their teachers, because they accept commands of men as doctrine, they ignor God's word of direction for these last days.
Matthew 11:25

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Carlton Bryan 23 hr username 1
candice gobeil (Sep '11) Oct 22 DustinD 3
Where is Caroline from Fucillo Kia (Jul '13) Oct 19 Sanchez 30
Thinking of moving to SW FLA, like Cape Coral, ... (Jul '10) Oct 19 rronald8 44
Do you approve of Brian Bigelow as Commissioner? (Aug '13) Oct 11 john 3
Teen clinging to life after bus stop truck coll... Oct 4 LEO 477 2
Sgt. Young appears in court for domestic violen... Aug '14 lillian calloway 1

Rip Current Statement for Lee County was issued at October 31 at 2:02PM EDT

Estero Dating
Find my Match