$25,000 in cashed checks lead to arre...

$25,000 in cashed checks lead to arrest in death of Estero grandmother

There are 1 comment on the BonitaNews.com story from Apr 27, 2011, titled $25,000 in cashed checks lead to arrest in death of Estero grandmother. In it, BonitaNews.com reports that:

Days before Mary Ann Zarb 's body was discovered in a remote stand of woods, checks written from her personal account were cashed for more than $25,000 by the man hired to renovate her house, detectives say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BonitaNews.com.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#1 Apr 27, 2011
Why do they identify these POS thugs as contractors? They weren’t contractors at all. They’re both little thugs that are weak and girly boys. Vigilantism needs to be legalized. This is how well our court system works. Both of these POS thugs have bookings thay should have been executed for long ago. The one POS already murdered someone back in 05'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The dating scene for guys is hopeless in America! 9 hr Mercury 2
Ask out a bartender = up to 135 years to life i... Fri Bar man 2
A couple incidents of young little girls being ... (Aug '15) Jul 20 waybackwhen 5
Sea life ? Jul 19 Kylady 1
San Carlos Park Canals (Aug '16) Jul 12 PigglyWiggly 3
News Man says Starbucks banned him for life (Jul '15) Jun 29 Olivia Newtons John 10
News Estero leaders want your input on downtown future Jun 26 YOUDY Gorshi 1

Estero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Estero Mortgages