crystal caldwell stidham

Posted in the Essie Forum

truth

Sizerock, KY

#1 Sep 28, 2010
she will f!ck anything that moves.
Tubz Muffin

Williston, SC

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Heaven help someone if they have Parkinsons.
reality

Harpursville, NY

#3 Sep 28, 2010
ahh hell, sounds like someone is just upset because she didn't F!ck them. its ok, rub it and it will go away. lol
crystal caldwell

Harpursville, NY

#4 Sep 28, 2010
seems like the only thing on ol truths mind is my sex life. She seems to be having trouble being truthful about who she is. ive asked...she must not be the body of truth that she likes to call herself or himself. Anyway im done with the topix i graduated kindergarten along time ago. Congratulations to truth for graduating pre-school to kindergarten! you rock!!!!
truth

Sizerock, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2010
crystal caldwell wrote:
seems like the only thing on ol truths mind is my sex life. She seems to be having trouble being truthful about who she is. ive asked...she must not be the body of truth that she likes to call herself or himself. Anyway im done with the topix i graduated kindergarten along time ago. Congratulations to truth for graduating pre-school to kindergarten! you rock!!!!
B!TCH I'LL BE LOOKING FOR U, BECAUSE U'LL HAVE TO COME OUT OF THE HOUSE SOMETIME ANOTHER. I TOLD SABRINA COOTS THAT U WAS F!CKING HER HUSBAND WHILE SHE WAS AT WORK. SO U BETTER WATCH UR BACK. I KNOW THAT IF U GET IN ANY TROUBLE, U WILL GO BACK TO JAIL, B!TCH. SO TRY ME. I'LL TELL U MY NAME SO U CAN WATCH FOR ME. NAME JENNIFER I LIVE IN COON CREEK.
crystal caldwell

Lancaster, WI

#6 Sep 30, 2010
This is the last time im going to post. So just to let u know i go out of the house everyday i am not afraid of you and 10 just like you. Jail dont scare me either bitch so you come and try me!! I'm ready. As far as Sabrina and her husband she knows better than that because I hardly even know those people. I haven't seen them in along time. If i ever do decide to screw somebody, you'll be the first whore to know because it will be your husband bitch! I will come meet you anytime, i can stand it if you can.Let the games begin......
crystal caldwell

Lancaster, WI

#7 Sep 30, 2010
oh yeah one more thing i also know that this isnt Jennifer so coward come out with who you really are better yet just come to me i'll be looking for you...
TRUTH Is

La Center, WA

#8 Oct 1, 2010
crystal aint nuttin but a low down sleezy slut and deserve nothing you know u would sleep with any one and u even stoop as low to sleep with men that have women and to they had to sleep with ur nasty azz go figure i bet david would luvvv to hear half the crap u have done he would probally beat the crap out of you oh well u play with fire you r gonna get burnt
truth

Sizerock, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2010
its about time someone do something about crystal, because someone will get hurt. i think sooner or later someone will get her.
READ CRYSTAL

Hyden, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2013
I wish you would come back to coon creek bi'ch but it don't matter cause if you don't come face me I'm gonna come visit you. You had no right saying what you did about Reitha.
They might take you to a different county but your still a dope who're that'll f'ck anybody for a pill, he'll I can't count on my fingers and toes and your fingers and toes how many you have f'cked for pills. And just because you dye your hair and get some fake teeth your still the same junkie that gave up her daughter. And yeah just cause ppl tell your you look good it's cause they're use to seeing a toothless wh're that didn't even comb her hair. Just don't forget you can take the dope wh're outta the county but they'll never change what you are. We will see each soon. And font think just because Reitha is gone that your not still going to jail because you are it will still be pushed to the fullest extent of the law. Cause the prosecution still has the sworn affidavit from Andrea and Tom that you brought her jewelry up there not to mention your own attorney offering an restitution in court in front if the judge that's an admission of guilt stupid a@s. you will go to jail for what you have done. And whatever time you get won't be enough, your are lower than scum .
Guess what

Hyden, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
I hope the girl is doing good. I was once in active addiction and recovery is not about dening what u have done in your past, but owning up to it and moving forward in a positive dirction. Don't never forget about your past crystal and move on to a healthy. She is from a good family and the best thing she ever done was got out of Leslie county and away from David. Good luck girl.
so true

Hyden, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2013
i have been through addiction just because i do not use as of right now im still an addict and will probly always be it is a diease that will kill u it has almost killed me ill never be the same 16 years active use now been clean 4 years and pray to god i stay this way dont judge pill whores help them,but u cant help someone who dose not want help i still need help pray for us all,addicts
Could

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 24, 2013
She be related to Joey Caldwell ?????
Crystal is a coward

Hyden, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
You ppl don't know the whole story, if she would not have opened her mouth about someone she had no buisness talking about. Before that I was the first person to wish her all the happiness in the world. She sent out a message on FB that she was glad this woman was dead. Now if there is any way I can make crystals life miserable I will. You deserve no happiness. I hope you get 10 years in jail.
simone

Hyden, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2013
crystal i'm so sick of you running that stupid mouth we all know that u are a pillwh@re and a coward as soon as i see u i'm going to whip your stinking a$$.i know u have been talking about me andmy family u are going to jail for robbing my anut reatha . u need to keep your mouth shut about my family.
Where

Hyden, KY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
READ CRYSTAL wrote:
I wish you would come back to coon creek bi'ch but it don't matter cause if you don't come face me I'm gonna come visit you. You had no right saying what you did about Reitha.
They might take you to a different county but your still a dope who're that'll f'ck anybody for a pill, he'll I can't count on my fingers and toes and your fingers and toes how many you have f'cked for pills. And just because you dye your hair and get some fake teeth your still the same junkie that gave up her daughter. And yeah just cause ppl tell your you look good it's cause they're use to seeing a toothless wh're that didn't even comb her hair. Just don't forget you can take the dope wh're outta the county but they'll never change what you are. We will see each soon. And font think just because Reitha is gone that your not still going to jail because you are it will still be pushed to the fullest extent of the law. Cause the prosecution still has the sworn affidavit from Andrea and Tom that you brought her jewelry up there not to mention your own attorney offering an restitution in court in front if the judge that's an admission of guilt stupid a@s. you will go to jail for what you have done. And r jwhatever time you get won't be enough, your are lower than scum .
Is she at in a dry out or did she just leave.
Davida

Hyden, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Well i could eat bowls of alphabet soup and shit out better statements then that! people just need to grow up, reitha is dead and gone let her be, and crystal would do nonsense bullshit, she is a bit more mature than that. She has a life, and is trying her best to make it the fullest. She made a bad choice went down the wrong road, but hell dont ever body go there, some keep going others stop, well now she stoped. She is beautiful now and you know it, she has a nice car, and a family now to take care of. i love her dearly!
leave her alone.
I dont believe she said that shit, because after they fought all crystal ever said was i dont care about reitha but i hope nothing bad happens to her.
Leave her alone!!!!!!!!
blue

Hyden, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2013
i'm so glad that crystal has got away from the stidham's and to herethat she is doing so much better that just goes to show you that u can do a he!! alot better away from that family,you keep doing good crystal and dont let simone or anyone else from that family put u down simone is jeaslous that u are doing better and that she{simone}is still and always will be just a piece of no good white trash skankyho.everone knows that you are the one that gets one here and writes alot of these trashy crap,then u try to say someone else put your name on it simone stidham. i hope that you like what what u read about yourself simone , theres not alot that u can actually say about yourself to defend yourself that would be the truth cause everone knows that everthing u say is a lie.simone stidham wins the skanky pill wh@re awardfor leslie county ,i know simone has my vote.
the truth

United States

#19 Feb 6, 2013
What really happened to reitha? I'm just curious I liked her she was good to me.
ARE U RETARDED

Hyden, KY

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Davida wrote:
Well i could eat bowls of alphabet soup and shit out better statements then that! people just need to grow up, reitha is dead and gone let her be, and crystal would do nonsense bullshit, she is a bit more mature than that. She has a life, and is trying her best to make it the fullest. She made a bad choice went down the wrong road, but hell dont ever body go there, some keep going others stop, well now she stoped. She is beautiful now and you know it, she has a nice car, and a family now to take care of. i love her dearly!
leave her alone.
I dont believe she said that shit, because after they fought all crystal ever said was i dont care about reitha but i hope nothing bad happens to her.
Leave her alone!!!!!!!!
Come on I know you havent had any type of raising but this is an adult conversation and you shouldnt speak when you dont know what your talking about. She did write it I saw it with my own two eyes, it was sent from her facebook page to a certain person that lives on coon creek and if you ask her im sure she will show it to you. Crystal is a dope who*e and i dont care how much she changes aoubt herself she will always be a dope whor*. and she sure likes to put your daddy down but then you get on her and defend her, i know your daddy isnt perfect but hes all you have and i believe he does the best he can. but if you were my daughter the first thing i would do is keep u away from trash like simone because you run with a whor* you will get labeled a whor* even though i know your not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Mike Duquette 133,443
why are all the cops out tonight 2 hr Well 9
OBama Needs To Go (Jul '09) 4 hr ILoveFroYo 18,020
Hell For Certain Clinic (Aug '08) 8 hr well 23
Who's Proud to be Liberal 9 hr Well 180
4 door Monte Carlo 14 hr Johnny Wadd 4
State Police Operations this month 17 hr Samsung 28
Essie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Essie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

NBC Sports 3:15AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl