Remembering Our Classmates No Longer ...
Good Times

United States

#21 Jan 25, 2009
Guest09 wrote:
Shirley Nelson
Ahhh..I remember her-when did she pass?
Glenn Douglass

United States

#22 Jan 25, 2009
guest wrote:
Donna Johnson, class of 82
When did Donna pass-what happened? She was a quiet girl,I went to church with her some when I was little. Sad...
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jan 25, 2009
Good Times wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh..I remember her-when did she pass?
She died back in March of 2005
guest

Russellville, AR

#24 Jan 25, 2009
Guest09 wrote:
Tabitha Mims Class of 97
What happend to Tabitha?
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Jan 25, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What happend to Tabitha?
brain anurism...it was a very terrible time for me and the family...she was my best friend! Died 2 years ago...her mom died last year same month as her in Feb
guest

Russellville, AR

#26 Jan 25, 2009
Oh no... I am very sorry for your loss.
No Honor

Traverse City, MI

#27 Jan 26, 2009
Just Dropping In wrote:
Anita Sides Class of 1980
Timmy Williamson Class of 1980
Amos Austin Class of 1980
Linda Conner Hardin Class of 1980
Betty Burnett Gott Class of 1980
Anthony Haynes Class of 1980
Amos Austin murdered Julie Patterson in front of her little daughter. Amos then killed himself. I do not feel sorry for him, he was a coward.
REBEL AT HEART

Dexter, MO

#28 Jan 26, 2009
in murdered Julie Patterson in front of her little daughter. Amos then killed himself. I do not feel sorry for him, he was a coward.[Quote] He and Alice both had mental issues if you recall. I think their mother did too, seems like I remember her in the office screaming at Jimmie Glenn and Miss Addie. Not that that is an excuse, but someone should have caught that and sent them to therapy or a"special school". It would have saved alot of heartaches.
CSI Essex

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Jan 26, 2009
No Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Amos Austin murdered Julie Patterson in front of her little daughter. Amos then killed himself. I do not feel sorry for him, he was a coward.
OK CSI....Heracio...were YOU there when Amos did that? Obviously you or one of your underhanded family members were the ones who MADE it look like he killed that girl and himself...hmm..back then...the ONLY black person living in Essex with A WHITE woman...dont go around blaming and pointing fingers when you werent there to know what happend....quick to point fingers and throw the blame on someone else when YOU know as well as I know what the deal was....yeah ok just because Alice has her issues dont mean the whole family has them..maybe their mom had good reason to yell and scream and Ms Addie and Glenn whoever..i mean really who gives a f__k? NoBODY asked you to post ignorant sh!t like that..like i said ..your grandaddy or great grandaddy probably was one of the ones that bumped him off and you feeling the guilt...bastard! So come on Heracio...lets dig it up and see whats what..solve the mystery for us CSI cause I KNOW who was there and how it was covered up....maybe we should open up a cold case file huh?
Essex Girl

Carmi, IL

#30 Jan 27, 2009
someone in essex wrote:
lanny watkins 84-85 i can't remember the year .he is truly missed
It happened May '84
Essex Girl

Carmi, IL

#31 Jan 27, 2009
Rebel wrote:
What happened to Ricky Cockran and Anthony Haynes?
Rick Cochran passed away last about a year and a half ago after a long battle with cancer.
old man

United States

#32 Jan 28, 2009
Guest09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marvin Nelson is my brother....yes he is truely missed
I remember Marvin Nelson. He was good person, and you said that amos austin was your cousin. he also was my cousin, and i do miss him. Now are you one of the younger nelson/moore family members? if so, then let me know something on this post.
Glenn Douglass

United States

#33 Jan 29, 2009
CSI Essex wrote:
<quoted text>
....lets dig it up and see whats what..solve the mystery for us CSI cause I KNOW who was there and how it was covered up....maybe we should open up a cold case file huh?
If you have knowledge of a crime and you do not report it to the authorities,you are as guilty as anyone who did it. If others reported things,but we were not there,we really don't know what was really reported,only hearsay... No statute of limitations on murder. Add your eyewitness account to "Unsolved Murders in Stoddard County" in the Dexter thread.It's being monitored by some outside Cape law enforcement,FYI.
Eye of Justice

Traverse City, MI

#34 Feb 2, 2009
CSI Essex wrote:
<quoted text>
OK CSI....Heracio...were YOU there when Amos did that? Obviously you or one of your underhanded family members were the ones who MADE it look like he killed that girl and himself...hmm..back then...the ONLY black person living in Essex with A WHITE woman...dont go around blaming and pointing fingers when you werent there to know what happend....quick to point fingers and throw the blame on someone else when YOU know as well as I know what the deal was....yeah ok just because Alice has her issues dont mean the whole family has them..maybe their mom had good reason to yell and scream and Ms Addie and Glenn whoever..i mean really who gives a f__k? NoBODY asked you to post ignorant sh!t like that..like i said ..your grandaddy or great grandaddy probably was one of the ones that bumped him off and you feeling the guilt...bastard! So come on Heracio...lets dig it up and see whats what..solve the mystery for us CSI cause I KNOW who was there and how it was covered up....maybe we should open up a cold case file huh?
Hit a nerve did I. I know more than you think. The affair between Amos and Julie. Julie was going back to her husband. Amos kidnapped Julie and her child and fleed into the fields around Essex to elude police. Amos returned to his trailer early in the morning with Julie and child. Amos called Julie's family and told them that he was going to kill her and then hung up. He then shot with a shotgun. Then he called the family back and told them what he did. Amos then hung up and turned the shotgun on himself. So forget your twisted little theory of a third party cover up. Amos is a murderer and that is how it is. It's apparent that you are one of Amos' family members trying to distort the truth.

How's that for fact.
Navarre

Montgomery, AL

#35 Feb 4, 2009
how did the post about remembering out lost ones become an argument about lies, blacks and whites, and twisted theorys...if you all want to fight about that, don't do it on this post pleasae. Well on a better note, I want to remember my best friend Princessa Triplett.
Just Curious

Nashville, TN

#36 Feb 26, 2009
Guest09 wrote:
Tabitha Mims Class of 97
What happened to Tabitha Mims? She was a friend of mine...
Just Curious

Nashville, TN

#37 Feb 26, 2009
I'm sorry, I finsihed reading all the post, I can't believe Tabitha is gone. She will be missed
logan rodgers

Kennett, MO

#38 Feb 27, 2009
jamie rodgers
Running Rebel

United States

#39 Feb 28, 2009
logan rodgers wrote:
jamie rodgers
WHEN did Jamie Rodgers die? I never heard about it-wow!
Just Curious

Nashville, TN

#40 Feb 28, 2009
Running Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>WHEN did Jamie Rodgers die? I never heard about it-wow!
I haven't heard that either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True or False Game (Apr '14) 8 min Princess Hey 2,184
4 Word Phrase Game (Dec '13) 47 min Princess Hey 2,817
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 49 min Princess Hey 3,800
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 59 min Princess Hey 15,034
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,127
Worse mothers around Sikeston 1 hr Definitely 49
willi barow 1 hr Orrrrr 6

Essex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Essex Mortgages