Pocker Dei

AOL

#1 Feb 15, 2006
finding me... coming home. sending it on carrying it around
asap sos .
Pocker Dei

AOL

#2 Feb 15, 2006
tomorrow i could write the legacy.of my life from dundalk.
megs

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2006
wow it is no that serioius.....dundalk is still some people's homes and for people to trash it like that....it hurts.
erik

Finksburg, MD

#4 Feb 16, 2006
dundalk sucks
Sharon

Baltimore, MD

#6 Feb 24, 2006
I live in Dundalk and its not all that bad. Yes we do have some people that are bad but not all. Im so sick and tired of hearing people putting down Dundalk. Maybe the people from Dundalk should start making fun of other towns in this state, but we won't because we are not that RUDE!!! At least we don't make the news for murders or shootings like you hear about in other towns/citys. So please just leave us alone. Like I said not all of us from Dundalk are not bad. We work and raise our kids just as hard as you do!!!!!!
Silvia_Saint

Riga, Latvia

#7 Apr 18, 2006
Free adult video chat community with beautiful young girls, your dream come true with your desire with our fantastic models in our Adult video Chat site. Visit site www.CAMCRUISERS.COM
no name

Halifax, Canada

#8 May 15, 2006
yeah but u have to pay for that site so they do not do any thing
Geoff

Baltimore, MD

#9 Sep 19, 2006
I agree with sharon. Dundalk Is not all that bad. I am a Police Officer there and it is a fun place to work. We don't have any murders at all. Stop putting Dundalk Down!!
Geoff

Baltimore, MD

#10 Sep 19, 2006
erik wrote:
dundalk sucks
Dundalk don't Suck too bad now come one!
Nikki Manson

Moorestown, NJ

#11 Sep 21, 2006
I think people will stop putting it down when the drug dealers are off the stoops of Yorkway, and porches of West Inverness. Oh, and the "ladies of the night" Need I mention them? Still, I do love how Dundalk use to be. I have great memories growing up there. I just wish I could convince my Grandparents who raised me to move. I worry often about their safety.
I live in Dundalk

Baltimore, MD

#12 Oct 2, 2007
Geoff wrote:
I agree with sharon. Dundalk Is not all that bad. I am a Police Officer there and it is a fun place to work. We don't have any murders at all. Stop putting Dundalk Down!!
Do you really think that anyone who lives in Dundalk MD believe you, we know better.
Diane

Baltimore, MD

#15 Jan 31, 2008
Come I live in Dundalk. I come from the City in East Baltimore trying living in the City, that's where crime is. I use to live in the Rich Canton haha. People get robbed there every day because they think everyone is rich Canton. The doctors I work for are saying that Dundalk is the next Canton. In two years you won't even know Dundalk. Crime and drugs are every where, stop hiding.
russell

Middle River, MD

#17 Mar 19, 2008
what about the murder of josh gibson , or the robbers that got shot at the bp dundalk is getting bad
Kay

Washington, DC

#19 Apr 12, 2008
i have lived in Dundalk most of my life and it has never been what it is now i moved to the city and when i had my daughter came back to HOME Home is nt what it was i use to walk the streets of Dundalk in a heartbeat as a teenager all hours i do not let my children out of my sight i do not leave my house alone after dark but Dundalk has gotten worse and i think the petifiles are more an issue here then murders but then again why not come here when most walk out with a slap on the wrist i thank god they guy that attempted to molest my son was already on probation or he would have walked like the guy did that DID molest my neice 18 months probation that is fair eh? and that isnt the people of Dunalks fault that is our wonderful system that thinks we should work to feed and house these low lifes
couldnt agree more

Washington, DC

#21 Apr 13, 2008
DontEvenTryThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Once I arm myself, I dare anybody to molest me or anybody I know. I grow tired of idiotic goody-goody snobby fools relying on "the systemm!" to save them

Well ok go kill em and leave ur child parentless would be the answer trust me i would rather do it that way but i would also like to be on the outside to see my child grow up lol@goody goody snobs
John H

United States

#23 Sep 16, 2008
I live in Dundal, and am orginally also from Canton. I don't have a problem with Dundalk personally and am looking forward to moving. There are still some wonderful people here. But I agree when people say Dundalk is getting much worse. Especially in the St. Helena area. The Police here are far more concerned with a car that has a broken headlight then the drugs being peddled. Im sorry to say Dundalk is a "sinking ship". The Minority population is starting to outnumber the other people here.....Maybe Baltimore City can adopt Dundalk, since sadly that's what it is becoming.....
Chris H

Parkville, MD

#24 Oct 26, 2008
Sharon wrote:
I live in Dundalk and its not all that bad. Yes we do have some people that are bad but not all. Im so sick and tired of hearing people putting down Dundalk. Maybe the people from Dundalk should start making fun of other towns in this state, but we won't because we are not that RUDE!!! At least we don't make the news for murders or shootings like you hear about in other towns/citys. So please just leave us alone. Like I said not all of us from Dundalk are not bad. We work and raise our kids just as hard as you do!!!!!!
Actually, 90% of the people I have ever met from Dundalk do put other towns down, especially their neighbor town of Essex. People from Dundalk are extremely rude and have no manners. They also act extremely immature. I one time was really nice to a group of Dundalkians, but they would perpetually start drama, and I'm not talking about adult Melrose Place style drama. I mean pathetic middle school style drama, but coming from 20 and 30 year olds. All due respect, there are a few people that are cool from Dundalk, that would be the other 10% I met, but they even hate Dundalk, and they want to get out of that town, but they can't because they don't have a lot of money. All in all, I feel if Dundalk stopped insulting other people and focused on fixing their own problems, then they would be a better town, and they would run all the drug dealers and drug addicts out and make it what it used to be.
Mike

Reisterstown, MD

#25 Dec 1, 2008
I moved to Dundalk two years ago and the people here have been nothing but nice to me. Just as an example: a couple of months after I moved here I blew a tire and got stuck on the median on Merrit Blvd at night in the middle of the pouring rain. Two guys saw this from a convenience store, got out and helped me push my car off the curbing, over to the side of the road...so they got soaked and had to stand in the middle of the road at night in the process...all just to help me.

I know this is just one example but I just wanted to put it out there to counter all the craziness that people talk about Dundalk...there is this really weird, kind of frenzied 'Dundalk is terrible' attitude out there and it is strange. Dundalk isn't terrible, it is a normal, lower middle income city with, like everywhere, some problems, but also with a lot of good normal people too. It is a nice place to live, and a good place to find a great value on a home.
Get Out Of Dundalk

United States

#27 Apr 20, 2009
Most of the people who were from Dundalk and could afford to move away have done so. Dundalk was a blue collar town and when industry was booming Dundalk was a good place to live. I moved away many years ago but have relatives that are still living down there. Many of the homes have been converted to rentals and many areas have section 8 housing that has done nothing but distroy the neighborhood. Just has Edgewood has distroyed Harford County. The state takes the problems of the inner city ghettos and moves them into the neighborhoods where hard working, tax payers live and expects us to just let them live off of us. Meantime their kids peddle drugs and bring gang activity to our schools and we are suppose to just tolerate it. As citizens and tax payers you do have a choice. Work hard and move to a community that do not have apartments, rowhomes, the marc trains, bus lines or anything else that will allow the poor and impoverished to overtake your community.
Bree

Dundalk, MD

#28 May 28, 2010
I'm originally from Towson. I temporarily moved here with some relatives until I get back on my feet. I'm moving to Hampden and going to MICA can't wait. Dundalk just doesn't suit my type of lifestyle and I have to go all the way downtown to get any shopping done. I ride my bike around here and I don't see what's so great about it. I just don't feel that community like I did in Towson, or when I was in the city. An over abundance of apathathy, and lack of irony and creativity and worse of all NO COFFIE SHOPS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Group/couples sex Mon Mr Grey 4
News Residents oppose the location of Dundalk methad... (Nov '06) Mar 27 dan 26
Police arrest suspect in Bowleys Quarters murder Mar '15 concerned 1
News High-speed chase ends in Baltimore County with ... Feb '15 Mustang Mike 1
News MTA adding bus routes to Amazon distribution ce... Feb '15 Missy 1
News Still longing for Hecht's as Boscov's bows out (Aug '08) Jan '15 Just sayin 16
Saw a Bowleys Quarters Rachet last night at the... Jan '15 EarlW 1
More from around the web

Essex People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]