Home of the blue coller worker

Home of the blue coller worker

Posted in the Essex Forum

Since: Aug 08

Paso Robles, CA

#1 Aug 24, 2008

I grew up in the Essex area 40 plus year ago, i have returned to vist as i pass through on my way to Europe on business trips. "You can never go back home" wrong, yes you can Essex over all of these years have change very little. I hope the schools have inproved, and the police do not have there money out for graft, or sleep in the wood on Midnight shift. if i could relive my childhood the last place i would choose is Essex,MD
Blanche

Baltimore, MD

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Essex blows i lived in that shithole for 3 years and would die before going back

Since: Aug 15

Ashford, UK

#3 Jan 1, 2016
Blanche wrote:
Essex blows i lived in that shithole for 3 years and would die before going back
Hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $32M Project to Widen I-695 in Parkville, Md., ... Tue oscor 1
News Trial sheds light on Baltimore Co.'s gang issue (Dec '07) Aug 1 Danny k 433
News Towson grad Kacy Catanzaro advances to city fin... Jul '17 marco 1
News Dundalk Barricade Ends After Police Discover Su... May '17 marco 1
Im 14 gay and like rough sex (Nov '14) May '17 jakebon 2
News Rat eradication pilot program kicking off in ni... Apr '17 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Baltimore County police seek armed suspects who... (Sep '16) Sep '16 juice 1

Essex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Essex Mortgages