Teen Charged In Fatal Essex Shooting

Jun 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather

ESSEX, Md. Baltimore County police have charged a teenager in the fatal shooting of 16-year-old Davon Lopez near Essex on Friday. via WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2009
i be who i be

Finksburg, MD

#1 Jun 26, 2007
R.I.P my homie davon
Old Timer

Barnesville, OH

#3 Jun 29, 2007
Urban renewal at its finest.
i miss my baby

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2007
davon baby i miss and luv u so much. y did it have to be u dat died. i kno u are in a betta place but it just dont feel right being here without u. i will see u soon and i miss u like so much. and if i had 1 wish i would wish that u would be back on this earth but i kno that is impossible but its not goin be the sdame on haiti ave without u, everytime i come around there i ust look at ur house and be ,ike damn i sure wish i can see davon just walk oot there door righjt now so i can be like hi davon and u either say wasssup or u jus wave. i remember when i first met u i seen u it was like love at cfirst sight because u was just sitting on ur piorch and u was just so cute wit ya long haitr lol.. the first thing u weva said to me was like a girl can i have some seeds and diamond was like u dont even kno her and u goin ask her for some of her stuff and u wss like shutup... i remember when u and russell came on diamond porch that night and u put ya legs on me but i didnt say nuttin cuz i liked u and u was so cute. then u started felling on my legs and u was ilike ya legs soft russell feel em and u and ruseel was just feling on them. i knew u for three years and all three years i knew u i liked u adn now i still do but i just miss u so bad and i wat u back here wit me on this eawrt but that wont happenn
I LOVE YOU DAVON LOPEZ
brandon kelly

Finksburg, MD

#5 Jul 4, 2007
ima miss u davon..yo dem days we used 2 b geekin in art class bac in middle skool..ima keep ya fam in my prayers iight
Old Timer

Barnesville, OH

#6 Jul 14, 2007
My, Gawd! The English! Some English teachers in the city need to be fired, or perhaps paid by performance.
Kimmy

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2009
DaVon,
Hey Lil man I still cannot believe you are gone. I miss you man. I seems like yesterday I was helping my sister babysit you and your sisters & brothers. I know your looking down on your family right now. Keep them same my friend.

Old Timer,
If you do not know DaVon or his friends then mind your own business. It does not matter how the say anything. This is a city thing that you know nothing of so mind your business and stay in your little hick town "Murphysboro, IL"

Man I really hate when stupid people post comments on something they know nothing of. That is a cowardly punk that does not have a life or anyone in it. Apparently the losers comment on things they have no business commenting on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for older folks from the Wilson Point ... Aug 28 Dee 1
Developers Want To Tear Down Seagram's, Put Up ... Aug 28 mildred the drunk 9
add my bbm Aug 18 7F3B867F male bre... 2
Booker T Appearing at Maryland Championship Wre... Aug 10 pico 1
Dundalk activists question police scrutiny afte... Jul '14 hector 1
Perry Hall Woman Makes 'Pretty Pockets' for Bre... (Oct '13) Jul '14 Jen 3
Bealefeld: Downtown beating not a hate crime (Apr '12) Jul '14 Judy Strothers 7
•••
•••
•••