Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

It is a great day care with lots of educational toys and activities.Love the price and eveything else.
Jamie Lewis

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

My name is Jamie Lewis and my son is attended quality Daycare center since he was two months old. I am extremely satisfied with the services rendered to my son and me. This facility provides great educational activities to stimulate the children's mind. Here you are treated like family. The Director and staff are willing to go the extra mile. The daycare provides a safe, happy, and healthy environment for the children. I will definitely recommend this daycare after school program to anyone.
Sounds fishy to me

Essex, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

I find it hard to believe that anyone from Ellicott City is taking their children to Back River Neck Road in Middle River!
Quality day care wrote:
It is a great day care with lots of educational toys and activities.Love the price and eveything else.
This makes no sense

Essex, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

First of all, this center just openend a few weeks ago, is NO WHERES NEAR Gaithersburg, and doesn't take infants!!! Who is posting these comments about the center?
When I saw the original heading saying about a review of a local daycare, I thought it would be helpful to me to find out people's opinion on a local daycare that might help me in deciding on a childcare for my child. But these comments are obviously bogus!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

QUALITY DAY CARE CENTER
Is Now Open
Located right off Back River neck road.
1502 County Ridge Lane Essex Md 21221
OPEN HOUSE
Every
Sat 9-1
&
Sun 1-4
FREE SNACKS, DRIKIS AND SCHOOL SUPPLIES
FREE Face Painting
Arts and Crafts
Story Telling

Very clean, safe, colorful and bright Center. Unforgettable moments
filled with fun for your kids
Gaithrsburg

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Their is another location in Gaithersburg.
This makes no sense wrote:
First of all, this center just openend a few weeks ago, is NO WHERES NEAR Gaithersburg, and doesn't take infants!!! Who is posting these comments about the center?
When I saw the original heading saying about a review of a local daycare, I thought it would be helpful to me to find out people's opinion on a local daycare that might help me in deciding on a childcare for my child. But these comments are obviously bogus!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Essex Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Essex People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••