Burger King Homo Pick-Up

Burger King Homo Pick-Up

Posted in the Essex Forum

Someones Wife

Bowdoinham, ME

#1 Jun 25, 2014
Ever see a "box car" Geek Mobile parked by the dumpsters behind the BK at the rest stop by Brimball?
He's a Holy Roller who justifies gay sex outside of marriage. I guess he was a little TOO lonely one night, so he explained himself to ME.
According to him, the Greeks did it. And they're in the Bible so that gives everybody a free shot.
When you see him, his name is "Bill". And tell him Jesus sent you.
Ronald McDonald

Lisbon Falls, ME

#2 Jul 4, 2014
He's there all of the time. Late afternoons.
What in the World

Beverly, MA

#3 Jul 11, 2014
This dude is in Massachusetts acting like a closeted homosexual who needs to sneak out on his wife? What a nut.

Doesn't he realize he can divorce his wife and hook up with another dude openly and even get married to him if he wants?

He would be doing his wife a favor for sure.

Sort of like the Japanese soldier living on a small Pacific island thinking the war is still on.
Didnt Get Geeked

Bowdoinham, ME

#4 Jul 15, 2014
I have seen that guy there. he ain't the only one cruising there. They closed the parking for Mt. Ann Park in Gloucester for this very same reason.
cops friend

Waterville, ME

#5 Aug 16, 2014
there are ads on CL about it being a homo hooking up spot at the Burger King rest stop
Just Curious

Gloucester, MA

#6 Aug 29, 2014
That Geek mobile is always at the Cummings Center Sunday mornings. Is the CG another gay cruising spot?
Freddie Mercury

Gloucester, MA

#7 Sep 30, 2014
The Geek mobile there yesterday afternoon. Guy hiding behind his car with the back open, he was staring at everyone going into the men's room side of BK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Dec 6 Stephen D Clark 30
Massachusetts Constables Office Nov '17 JKM 1
Veteran's Day Charity Event on November 10th Nov '17 wingmanmagazine 1
Salem commons in need of renovations Aug '17 Park patron 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Rowley (Jun '17) Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
Essex County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Daniel 2
News Rock-climbing gardener' is new principal in Lev... (Jul '14) Oct '14 kurtcooksalot16 2

Essex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Essex Mortgages