Springfield, NJ

#1 Jul 29, 2012
The food looks good and tastes even better. Well worth the trip. A+
beezel bop

Berlin, NH

#2 Aug 6, 2012
James wrote:
The food looks good and tastes even better. Well worth the trip. A+
no your wrong Smokey Bone and Knuckleheads is great and the service is lovely.
Marie

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Went there with my husband and son hoping for a wonderful dining experience but Trapiche fell short. Usually I don't mind spending a lot of money going out to eat as long as the food and service is great. We were served one tiny piece of bread each with a couple of table spoons of dipping oil. I must say that the dipping oil was fantastic but there was just not enough bread and we were never even asked if we would like more. The waitstaff was not very attentive...my husband wanted to order a second drink and the waitress kept walking by without even looking towards us to see if everything was ok. The food was definately over-priced and the portions were kind of small. For the amount of money we spent I expected much bigger portions and I have to say it tasted JUST OK. I left the restaurant dissatisfied. I have been to many restaurants where the food is just ok but the service is so great that I keep coming back. I won't be returning and I won't be recommending Trapiche to anyone.
The 518

Chester, CT

#4 Aug 19, 2012
Trapiche is okay. The food tastes good, but as Marie observed above, the staff is NOT well trained and the portions are small. It's nice to see Pete back behind the old Lupo's bar after disappearing without a trace from L&E.
BREAK BAD

Berlin, NH

#5 Aug 31, 2012
The 518 wrote:
Trapiche is okay. The food tastes good, but as Marie observed above, the staff is NOT well trained and the portions are small. It's nice to see Pete back behind the old Lupo's bar after disappearing without a trace from L&E.
HEY BANANA HEAD DIDNT I TELL YOU KNUCKS AND SMOKE N BONES WAS BETTER. MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED GETTIN HIGH ALL DAY PAY ATTENTION YA MIGHT LEARN SOMTHIN LIKE NUTHIN WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE NUTHIN GOT THAT NUTHIN!!!
YOU GOT WAX IN YUR EARS ER SUMTHIN FELLA ? EVERYONE KNOWS EAST BRIDGEPORT AND MIDDLETOWN IZ WHERE ITZ AT IGNATZ OKAY. PEOPLE PAY FOR LARGE PORTIONS OF MEAT, GALLONS OF BEER SOME DOPE TO GET HIGH AND LAP DANCING WHICH COST ABOUT TEN BUCKS.
EVERYONE I KNOW HANGS OUT IN MIDDLETOWN GOT THAT MIDDLETOWN
NOT OLD LYME NOT HADLYME CERTAINLY NOT MOODUS MIDDLETOWN OR EAST BRIDGEPORT IS HOT RIGHT NOW. DARIEN DANBURY THATS WHERE KOOL PEOPLE HANG OUT!! NORWALK ER NOWAK IS WAK ITS NUTZ.
CT IS OKAY I MEAN THEIRS A KOOK ON EVERY KORNER HIGH ON TOOT, METH ACTIN LIKE BREAKIN BAD COMIN OFF LIKE SONS OF ANARCHY
EVERYONE IN CT MOODUS HAS A FAMILY MEMBER IN JAIL BOB EARL RAY CRAIG TAMMY CINDYS BROTHER HALF PINT AINT NOBODY BETTER TELL ME THEY DONT KNOW NO ONE IN JAIL CUZ THATS BULL SHIT OKAY!! PEOPLE POOZIN IN JAIL SENDIN PICTURES HOME THATS BULL SHIT MANE!!
The 518

Chester, CT

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Somebody in Berlin NH watches too much TV and never paid enough attention in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Looking Into Complaints About Essex Business (Jun '08) May '16 Consumer Advocate 44
News Gay Activist, Writer Bringing His Controversial... Apr '16 Belles Echoes 2
News Shoreline Town Balks At Possible New Amtrak Line Apr '16 Foamer King 6
---a question----- (Apr '15) Nov '15 Craig 3
News Ganim campaign's many faces (Aug '15) Aug '15 American Gentlema... 3
News Connecticut electrician to appear in 'Shark Tan... (Apr '15) May '15 BPT 4
News Trial Opens For Man Accused Of Threatening Judge (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dana Chester 1

Essex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Essex Mortgages