Couple charged for couple's charge card

Full story: WNYT Albany 55
A household aid and her husband from Schoharie County are accused of running up hundreds of dollars of charges on an elderly couple's credit card, according to the New York State Police out of Cobleskill. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Aides and Nurses are Evil

Albany, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2010
Nurses and aides are the lowest of the low. When are people going to learn that?
Bob

Troy, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2010
Are they Republicans ?
LOL

Albany, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2010
Bob wrote:
Are they Republicans ?
THAT IS THE GREATEST ANSWER EVER. I bet they are - agaisnt "health care" and anti elderly aid. rofl.
brandy

Corinth, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2010
zeldo wrote:
lowlifes taking advantage of old folks.
send them to the hoosecow....
i think your a lowlife for judging other people just by the media..obviously they dont know both side of the story...TRY to get your facts straight stupid...your from middleburgh so im sure you have no reason to talk...middleburgh trash talkin shit like always...thinkin they are better then everyone else....
lpn

Cooperstown, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2010
Aides and Nurses are Evil wrote:
Nurses and aides are the lowest of the low. When are people going to learn that?
i hope you never get sick and need the help of a nurse or an aid. with your attitude no-one will want to .
lpn

Cooperstown, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2010
i hope that you never need medical help.
brandy

Corinth, NY

#10 Apr 10, 2010
schoharie, and i was just tellin u that you dont know the whole story...so mind your own...
concernedmom

West Pawlet, VT

#11 Apr 10, 2010
I used to be a nurses aide and it makes me sick to hear stories like this, people who harm the elderly, either physically, mentally or financially. A household or nurses aide should never be allowed to bring a family member on a job. Backround checks should always be done.
none yours

Corinth, NY

#12 Apr 10, 2010
they arent nurses aids or anything like that...both of them where allowed there...not just one...so
none yours

Corinth, NY

#14 Apr 11, 2010
im sure you already go there...
none yours

Corinth, NY

#16 Apr 11, 2010
they aint in jail stupid
curious

Hudson, NY

#17 Apr 12, 2010
Is this the same one arrested for stealing when she worked at a nursing home also?
concerned

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Apr 13, 2010
Nurses have been recognized as being the most honest people in all of the professions. Their can always be a bad apple in every bunch.
concerned

Amsterdam, NY

#20 Apr 14, 2010
well from what I hear she has always stolen and used to steal from her own brothers. She shall get what she has earned. Karma...what goes around comes around.
New York

Middleburgh, NY

#21 Apr 15, 2010
It's about time this woman has gotten caught. She has been preying on elders since the Mountain View Manor. She needs to sit in a cell and think about all the people she has hurt by being a THIEF
New York

Middleburgh, NY

#22 Apr 15, 2010
Bob wrote:
Are they Republicans ?
Obviously Bob, they are democrats, not afraid os spending the working folks money
Concerned Citizen

AOL

#23 Apr 19, 2010
Amazing the sympathy that a THIEF gets--this is a different world in Schoharie County--elsewhere SHE would be in jail for the larceny commited several years back in Middleburgh Adult Home and THEN she would not have been able to steal from these elderly people that trusted her as she was stealing from them. Both she and her husband! A thief is a thief and they should be behind bars!!! Hope the next person she preys on is a deserving person like the one that thinks she is "having a tough life"
New to town

Schenectady, NY

#24 Apr 21, 2010
I have only just relocated to the area and have already had my fair share of issues with the mickles and wish that they get what they deserve, they should not have been released, and should be in jail right now. They need to learn the meaning of a hards day work and actually work for what they want.
justice

AOL

#25 Apr 29, 2010
guilty guilty... she needs to rot in jail.... she should have been in jail months ago for serving alcohol to minors..... i hope she gets the max sentence for all the damage she has caused, and all the innocent people she has hurt.
whatever

Corinth, NY

#26 May 8, 2010
she never stole from her brothers, what idiots..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Esperance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schoharie County Social Services (Jul '11) Aug '14 AIP 19
One injured in late night shooting (Jan '14) Jan '14 zeldo 3
Trooper Will Be Laid To Rest Today (Dec '13) Dec '13 Anonymous 11
Schoharie County Sheriff election 2013 (Sep '13) Nov '13 Michael 13
Review: WD Asphalt Paving (Mar '13) Mar '13 Melissa 1
Incumbent DA David Soares secures win in Albany... (Sep '12) Sep '12 IWork2Pay4U 14
Couple charged with larceny (Apr '10) Aug '12 justice for all t... 9
Esperance Dating
Find my Match

Esperance Jobs

Esperance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Esperance News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Esperance

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]