Clinton to hold Obama rally in Sunlan...

Clinton to hold Obama rally in Sunland Park

There are 2 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Clinton to hold Obama rally in Sunland Park. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Hillary Rodham Clinton will host a rally to campaign for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama in southern New Mexico on Saturday, the Obama campaign said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Fred

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Oct 23, 2008
Why is Hillary realy hanging around? Is it that Obamas hand goes deep in the cookie jar with Acorn, Freddie and Bernie.Or the illegal fund raising that is reported in excess per individual of $4600 that being laundered around. Probibily the $63 mil from foreign countries that is reported thru exchange. No its the big one on Senate Floor on Law Suit filed first of last week in Federal Court for Obama to produce legal ledgable Birthcertificate.
erin

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Oct 23, 2008
I supported Hillary in the primary but I voted for McCain. I will be looking for you again in the near future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jun 25 More 6,866
News The Latest: Supporters line up for Trump in Alb... May '16 wowed 4
News Bill Clinton to campaign in New Mexico for Hill... May '16 Another 26
For Espanola, NM, And People Of THis Town (Nov '15) Jan '16 Food And 11
Corey Atencio Was Given Free Meal El Paragua Re... (Dec '15) Jan '16 marggie 3
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... (Feb '15) Jan '16 martinez 2
espanola Police Department lawenforcement (Feb '15) Dec '15 lana93 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Espanola Mortgages