Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6877 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

and

Huntsville, AL

#6312 Jul 11, 2013
Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
he might have to keep making those mean bologna sandwiches
his state police posse will get hazard and OT pay to eat them.
topof thebottom

Glendale, AZ

#6313 Jul 13, 2013
Misunderestimate Me wrote:
Sucia Martinez tied for #2 of the 5 worst job-creating governors. Let's hear the excuses. Bwwaaaahahaha....
http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/on-num...
She did make a author out of Daniel Rivera! Oh, that was El Paso. www.disintegratingjustice.com
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6314 Jul 13, 2013
topof thebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
She did make a author out of Daniel Rivera! Oh, that was El Paso. www.disintegratingjustice.com
Sell another five books, didja? Bwaaaahaaahaaahaa!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6317 Jul 14, 2013
Governor Susanna Martinez prefers to shove money into the hands of the elites at the expense of low income people.
That remark could have been made by Karl Marx, yet we live-lived in different times. The message is still pertinent, however.
MEMOries

Glendale, AZ

#6318 Jul 14, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell another five books, didja? Bwaaaahaaahaaahaa!
I didn't listen in, but when the 'higher ups' put out the current sales memo, I'll let you know!

Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6319 Jul 14, 2013
MEMOries wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't listen in, but when the 'higher ups' put out the current sales memo, I'll let you know!
I really don't care. I'm just here to provide the ridicule. Bwaaaahaaahaaahaahaaahaaa!
Yes

Huntsville, AL

#6320 Jul 14, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care. I'm just here to provide the ridicule. Bwaaaahaaahaaahaahaaahaaa!
you are quite a easy target for it
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6321 Jul 15, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
you are quite a easy target for it
Glad you think so. Except I'm the one ridiculing that whole book thing that no one's heard of except for here. Promoting a self-published book on Topix. That's pretty weak.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6322 Jul 15, 2013
MEMOries wrote:
<quoted text>
"Higher ups"! LOL! You mean the wife, or the family dog?
Resident

Alamogordo, NM

#6323 Jul 15, 2013
I'll never vote for her ever again in any election!
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6324 Jul 15, 2013
Resident wrote:
I'll never vote for her ever again in any election!
I'll vote for her again in ANY election!
how

Huntsville, AL

#6325 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you think so. Except I'm the one ridiculing that whole book thing that no one's heard of except for here. Promoting a self-published book on Topix. That's pretty weak.
is your book doing?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6326 Jul 15, 2013
how wrote:
<quoted text>
is your book doing?
Very well thanks! It's called "What Liberals Know About Freedom". It's a pretty quick read, being only about a quarter page long, and most of that is credits and acknowledgments. My next book, "What Liberals Know About Economics" should be done in about 5 minutes, and I haven't even started it yet.
since your

Huntsville, AL

#6327 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well thanks! It's called "What Liberals Know About Freedom". It's a pretty quick read, being only about a quarter page long, and most of that is credits and acknowledgments. My next book, "What Liberals Know About Economics" should be done in about 5 minutes, and I haven't even started it yet.
your total comprehension of any complicated political subject wouldn't fill a postcard and adolescent arrogance is your calling card, that is no surprise.

But the bumper sticker and T-shirt publishers might sue for plagiarism.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6328 Jul 15, 2013
since your wrote:
<quoted text>
your total comprehension of any complicated political subject wouldn't fill a postcard and adolescent arrogance is your calling card, that is no surprise.
But the bumper sticker and T-shirt publishers might sue for plagiarism.
There ARE no "complicated political subjects". You liberals just like to think so, so you can justify being led by the nose by your masters. The answer to EVERY political question is "Liberty."
Thanks

Huntsville, AL

#6329 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
There ARE no "complicated political subjects". You liberals just like to think so, so you can justify being led by the nose by your masters. The answer to EVERY political question is "Liberty."
proving my point. LOL

You are too dumb to be posting if you can't see how simplistic and stupid that answer is.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6330 Jul 15, 2013
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
proving my point. LOL
You are too dumb to be posting if you can't see how simplistic and stupid that answer is.
Liberals don't want to believe that political matters are simple, because then liberals would have to take responsibility for themselves. And liberals don't like personal responsibility, because then they have to think too much. It's a lot easier for a liberal to just do what their master tells them to do. Slavery under any other name is still slavery.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6331 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't want to believe that political matters are simple, because then liberals would have to take responsibility for themselves. And liberals don't like personal responsibility, because then they have to think too much. It's a lot easier for a liberal to just do what their master tells them to do. Slavery under any other name is still slavery.
Actually, political matters are seldom simple and your depiction of liberals is a reflection of your simple-mindedness.
quit

Huntsville, AL

#6332 Jul 15, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
talking stupid. You are a slave to simplistic ideology and slogans. On the contrary, the liberal view is to take responsibility beyond one's self as our founding fathers intended.

Everybody's liberty bumps against the other guy's. Do you not understand there are power relationships in the equation, that we live in a society, that people have different values or that survival and liberty depend on cooperation and institutions of our creation?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#6334 Jul 15, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, political matters are seldom simple and your depiction of liberals is a reflection of your simple-mindedness.
Sure they are. Liberty is the answer to EVERY political question. But I wouldn't expect you to understand, your another big government liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Supporters line up for Trump in Alb... May '16 wowed 4
News Bill Clinton to campaign in New Mexico for Hill... May '16 Another 26
For Espanola, NM, And People Of THis Town (Nov '15) Jan '16 Food And 11
Corey Atencio Was Given Free Meal El Paragua Re... (Dec '15) Jan '16 marggie 3
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... (Feb '15) Jan '16 martinez 2
espanola Police Department lawenforcement (Feb '15) Dec '15 lana93 4
News League of extraordinary New Mexicans (Oct '09) Oct '15 Mariaelenalopez46 5

Espanola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance