Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
4,901 - 4,920 of 6,066 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5
WasNotguilty

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Gorky wrote:
I must admit that Martinez has been good for this state. As much as I am a liberal, I have to say she has us on the right track. Now let's see if she can keep us there..
I know she has taken more money from hispanics and growth, and from jobs, than the klan and the recessio ncombined. Unless you liek burning corsses on your own lawn, and want to disbelieve every economic fact presented by anyoen so far, all she has done is remove jobs and income from New Mexico residents.

Maybe you need one of those coach-readers guys she is supposed to hire, so you can be able to understand that a drop in income is bad, and the guvner is bad, period. But most especially for hispanics, which she was championed by. We had Richardson bring jobs in, and she has already shipped all of them out, plus extra. That is not good for anyoen in the state at all, let aloen a group that has been under-repsresented in terms of money by the state since its inception into the US.
WasNotguilty

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
So then Jesus Christ should also feel proud?
Do yo know how many people in this country get falsely accused or falsely arrested? I posted links to actual news articles. It's not as rare as you think.
As for what I posted the evidence is available at the district court if you dare feel so bold.
A lot of EDUCATED Americans know the difference between jail and prison. Jail is mostly for detaining, prisons are for serving convictions. You can post a bond and get out of jail, something you mostly CANNOT do in prison. It doesn't take serving time to know that, but then again somebody as stupid as you are would never get that because you are NOT and educated American!
False felony convictions number one in 6 in the study by Northwestern university. But you were not, meaning they disbelieve in the constitution and what it stands for. Another flag burner, masquerading as a flag waver.
WasNotguilty

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Another Sockpuppet wrote:
<quoted text>The words of the innocent? Yep, there is ALWAYS someone else that said something. Problem is, no-one here believes you, and NOTHING you say will make that different. Aren't you the one that was more than PROUD to know the difference between jail and prison? And you can say you weren't "Proud" but just knowing the difference FIRST hand is something MOST Americans do not know. THAT is something to be proud of, CRIMINAL! Never being in jail or prison. THAT is something to be proud of.
Your rants are so predictable and boring that I almost feel pity for you. Problem is, I feel pity for those that have to deal with you. A person that is NEVER wrong, and has the whole world out to get him!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Grow the "f" up why don't you
I believe him, and the court believed him, too. Your personal opinion is completely irrelevant.
WasNotguilty

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right your comprehension is subpar....
I never said you said her name. I said I haven't said her name nor will I that's my choice and quite stupid of you to think I'm under some order not to say her name. Then again that might've been the most weakest attempt at trying me to post it. That might work on someone like you.
Scared of what? You? I fear nothing nor any one and definitely not a coward like yourself.
But back to the issue, "stick to issues" The issue is do you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
If I'm innocent? Hey DUMBASS I keep telling you that the PROSECUTION SAID NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED. So THEY SAID I WAS INNOCENT AT TRIAL and the judge ruled a directed verdict. Oh wait issue #2 do you accept the prosecution's position stating my innocence? Do you take the prosecution's word?
As for more to the story, damn straight, one person, the mother, acted out of pure prejudice and even admitted to it during her interview. She sought a prosecution not for any crime, but because of my skin color. Her own words. I'm not playing a race card she actually made those statements, UNDER OATH.
So you might want to STFU.
Since she did not have a restraining order, then the claim you violated was false and a felony under state law, meaning she has no rights to privacy, ever. Courts have already stated that, too. You only have privacy when you make true statements, and the court agrees with you. Remember when the Kennedy Smith guy's accuser went on the Tv the next day, on her own decision, and claimed she was violated. If she had been raped, why did she say it was okay for the black bar to be removed and her name to show? Because hse made a false accusation, just as your accuser did.

America, where our Constitution demands proof before conviction. Proof the prosecution, Martinez's own former staff and office, have already stated was lacking and false. Her own former office.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

She wins a second term easy. All of you losers know it. If she was democrat you would all be sniffing her crotch and licking her butt because that's what you demos do best.
allfromtwothousa ndseven

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Three biggest legal boondoggles in New Mexico history:

Stephin Slevin-$15.5 million taxpayer payout!
'Failed to prosecute' for 22 months! LMAO

Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez-Held for 43 days on 2nd
degree murder charges. Mistaken Identity!!! WOW!

Terrence Daniels-5 year old witch-hunt. A DIRECTED VERDICT! Only if they had a little more time!LOL

A boondoggle legacy worth remembering come November 2014.
So what

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

allfromtwothousandseven wrote:
Three biggest legal boondoggles in New Mexico history:
Stephin Slevin-$15.5 million taxpayer payout!
'Failed to prosecute' for 22 months! LMAO
Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez-Held for 43 days on 2nd
degree murder charges. Mistaken Identity!!! WOW!
Terrence Daniels-5 year old witch-hunt. A DIRECTED VERDICT! Only if they had a little more time!LOL
A boondoggle legacy worth remembering come November 2014.
That's all you got? Every state in the union has more problems than that. You are a fool if you think that will stifle her reelection. As a previous poster stated, if she was a democrat you would be carrying her water..

“ Follow the yellow BRIC road”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

So what wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you got? Every state in the union has more problems than that. You are a fool if you think that will stifle her reelection. As a previous poster stated, if she was a democrat you would be carrying her water..
Actually, it's not! I'll throw a signed copy of www.disintegratingjustice.com for you too!

And a free pass to the 'Dirty Downs' New Mexico State Fair!

And a copy of the 0-7 scorecard signed by the New Mexico Supreme Court!

Let me know if want anymore Gordo.
MartinezSucksAnd SoDoyou

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Another Sockpuppet wrote:
<quoted text>The words of the innocent? Yep, there is ALWAYS someone else that said something. Problem is, no-one here believes you, and NOTHING you say will make that different. Aren't you the one that was more than PROUD to know the difference between jail and prison? And you can say you weren't "Proud" but just knowing the difference FIRST hand is something MOST Americans do not know. THAT is something to be proud of, CRIMINAL! Never being in jail or prison. THAT is something to be proud of.
Your rants are so predictable and boring that I almost feel pity for you. Problem is, I feel pity for those that have to deal with you. A person that is NEVER wrong, and has the whole world out to get him!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Grow the "f" up why don't you
Here's an article about Martinez, and her women beating machine...

http://independentsourcepac.org/susana-martin...

"Susana Martinez Used to Prosecute Guys Like These. Now She Surrounds Herself with Them.
(addendum: August 9, 2012)

Documents show patterns of mistreating women, dishonesty, and contempt for the law by some of those she has selected to aid her agenda. First in a series of special reports by ISPAC.

Susana Martinez is a former prosecutor who has professed deep concern about violence against women. Yet her “top advisor” Jay McCleskey left an Albuquerque woman with bruises, according to a police report and criminal complaint, and a closer look at the governor’s inner circle reveals an alarming pattern of aligning herself with men who mistreat women.
"

you and the other Martinez supporters are jsut going after Justice, to obscure the fact her employees beat women regularly, and I'm sure it will eventually be found out, forcibly rape children too.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

LMAO! She wins another term easy and there is nothing you idiots can do about it. LOL! If she was a democrat you all would be eating her poop! All you fat ass liberals do is sit around and whine and complain. You produce absolutely nothing, you are takers, parasites on society!
lowplaces

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

With friends like Clayton Williams from Texas, who needs enemies!

Whatever happened to the Martinez campaign donation from that ole dirty dog from Texas?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

lowplaces wrote:
With friends like Clayton Williams from Texas, who needs enemies!
Whatever happened to the Martinez campaign donation from that ole dirty dog from Texas?
You can bet she didn't spend it on juvenile prostitutes like pedophile democrats do..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Greatest Boondoogle(s) ever! NOT...to be heard on the Laura 'Ingum' show!LMAO
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

A lib that ends in an wrote:
You must have heard it on msnbc or romper room..
A lib that ends in tard

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

A lib that ends in an wrote:
So you listen to Ingram.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Wow.Seriously?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/WNT/story...
Republican

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Atchison
Republican

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/06/us/national...
Republican

http://www.floydcountytimes.com/view/full_sto...
Republican

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/08/10/us/lobbyist...
Republican

There is an extremely long list of Republicans who have raped children, engaged in child prostitution among other crimes involving children.

Remember the page scandal at the White House? Those were Republicans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

A lib that ends in tard wrote:
<quoted text>So you listen to Ingram.
Never in 'rush' to listen to any of them spew their bs.
A lib that ends in tard

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

A lib that ends in tard wrote:
http://www.ranker.com/list/dem ocrat-sex-scandals/web-infoguy
http://www.ranker.com/list/rep ublican-sex-scandals/web-infog uy

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Whoever this person is they are funny. I link to actual news articles and he tries to direct everybody to a site that well "Ranker has many lists that reflect an individual user's opinion"

So mine are actual news articles, his is a link to a site where anyone can post whatever they want.

Oh, but I'm not taking away from what they are trying to do. For the record I did my own search for democrats and in comparison the amount of data on Republican sex offenders is huge.

So if he wants to play games with lists here's one:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...

I didn't want to post it because of the site's name, but if you take the time you can possibly look up each person's name and do your own research.

However the extremely foolish thing this person has done was they started this by saying, and I quote, "like pedophile democrats do" and then to support their own argument links to a list where a lot of the "sex scandals" involve adults not children.

One of those on the list is Bill Clinton, wasn't she an adult?

Matter of fact they direct to a list of 29 names. TWENTY-NINE NAMES. Is that the best they can do, might want to take a good look at the list I just posted. 29 is practically still the top of the page. Also in their list maybe 4 or 5 dealt with minors. Now take a good look at the list I provided.

'Nuff said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul '14 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul '14 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul '14 RalphMartinez Jas... 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... Jul '14 boregas 4
Ralph Martinez Undercover OR Drug Transport Dealer Jun '14 Marsha 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Rodella vs Mascarenas vs lujan Mar '14 Arriba Candidates... 1

Search the Espanola Forum:
•••
•••
Espanola Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Espanola Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••