Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
4,601 - 4,620 of 6,066 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5186 Feb 27, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not interested in politics or boinking you9not even with white lies bick)! Go work on your sweeps loser!
Let me guess, is it the 'First White Lie' of New Mexico, Darren White, down in Alamo again, sending out threatening emails and playing the employment bullying game with my friend.

Looks like www.'Disintegrating Justice'.com has a Santa Fe sequel going on! The little bic bullies are alive and well with the Martinez regime! Enjoy your last 20 months at the Santa Fe swamp.

Pay to play, above the law, witch-hunts, ineptitude isn't popular anymore with the voters. Just ask Darren and the 4 apppointees!LOL

“ Follow the yellow BRIC road”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5187 Feb 27, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
now we know why republicans are irrelalavent!
Now we know why www.disintegratingjustice.com has become a best seller in New Mexico!
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5188 Feb 27, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Still crying? Martinez owns you, I just get to rent you..
She owned Stephen Slevin and Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez as well.

Perhaps she should look into renting herself!LOL
turnturnturn

Glendale, AZ

#5189 Feb 27, 2013
It's turn in your hidden mic day in Las Cruces!

Just don't ask Judge Macias for DIRECTIONS on where to go!

NEXT!

Location hidden

#5190 Feb 27, 2013
Drinking wrote:
<quoted text>earlier than usual? WTF?
Just had a Loco Moca! Swept up for a second time here on topix?

Take your bullying act somewhere else you loser!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5191 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>Still crying? Martinez owns you, I just get to rent you..
Since you are providing nothing towards real debate I can tell all you are doing is behaving as a troll.

So I will let you, the child, have the last word since that's all you want to do.

Besides that's all you can do to make yourself feel important for if I don't post you'll cheer in victory as if you accomplished something.

However all you truly accomplished is announcing your cowardice and ignorance with authority!
meatloaf

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#5192 Feb 27, 2013
justice is much, much more than JUST a choice.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5193 Feb 28, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are providing nothing towards real debate I can tell all you are doing is behaving as a troll.
So I will let you, the child, have the last word since that's all you want to do.
Besides that's all you can do to make yourself feel important for if I don't post you'll cheer in victory as if you accomplished something.
However all you truly accomplished is announcing your cowardice and ignorance with authority!
Keep whining and crying JAIL BIRD! Martinez got the best of you, she will ALWAYS own you, I am just glad she lets me rent you out every now and then. Nice record punk!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5194 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>Keep whining and crying JAIL BIRD! Martinez got the best of you, she will ALWAYS own you, I am just glad she lets me rent you out every now and then. Nice record punk!
Might be my last post because the funniest thing is you dare call me a coward because the news company blurred my face to protect the victim and yet here you are posting unregistered anonymously!!!

COWARD!!!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5195 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Might be my last post because the funniest thing is you dare call me a coward because the news company blurred my face to protect the victim and yet here you are posting unregistered anonymously!!!
COWARD!!!
I thought you said you had my ip address and my name. Now you say you don't know me. You are not only a coward but a LIAR also. I now see why you were arrested. You LIE all the time. You should really stick to whining and crying about Martinez instead of messing with me, you are obviously out classed!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5196 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>I thought you said you had my ip address and my name. Now you say you don't know me. You are not only a coward but a LIAR also. I now see why you were arrested. You LIE all the time. You should really stick to whining and crying about Martinez instead of messing with me, you are obviously out classed!
How can you a person with no reading comprehension whatsoever outclass me? you might be able to outclass Martinez cuz she can't read either, but you against me, you are nowhere in the ballpark, not down the street, not a short drive, not a quick flight...if you want to even come close to me you'd have to contact NASA.

Let's see I said "thanks for the IP" that has nothing to do with you posting unregistered. I am only making note that you are posting unregistered that has nothing to do with your IP address.

Seriously why do you post? Besides being a troll, you could at least post something on this thread worthy of debate instead of your continuous...wait what the hell am I saying...you're a Martinez supporter. Ignorance begets ignorance, you have nothing worth stating that's why you post in complete idiocy!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5197 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Again shows how stupid you are...going to take the word of some anonymous poster. When if you had the balls you'd watch both videos in their entirety.
However better yet here's is what makes you a tremendously STUPID person.
If you even took the time to go back through this VERY THREAD you'll see everyone here knows my name, where I live, etc.
The video was blurred to protect the alleged victim, but of course you wouldn't understand that you're a Martinez supporter.
If you had watched the videos you would have seen that the images of the alleged victim were blurred as well. But of course you don't know that...you're a coward.
You're also a huge liar. You said you only watched 40 seconds...strange the stats say about 3 minutes. You should've just watched the whole thing. By the way thanks for the IP and your identity ;-)
Best if you learned how the internet worked before running your mouth...
This is YOU idiot. You say you have my identity and then you try to back out of it. YOU are a LIAR and now EVERYBODY knows why you were in the situation you were in. I turned off that stupid video at 39 seconds. I will never watch your lies. Martinez did the right thing. God bless her!
Actually you

Albuquerque, NM

#5198 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
How can you a person with no reading comprehension whatsoever outclass me? you might be able to outclass Martinez cuz she can't read either, but you against me, you are nowhere in the ballpark, not down the street, not a short drive, not a quick flight...if you want to even come close to me you'd have to contact NASA.
Let's see I said "thanks for the IP" that has nothing to do with you posting unregistered. I am only making note that you are posting unregistered that has nothing to do with your IP address.
Seriously why do you post? Besides being a troll, you could at least post something on this thread worthy of debate instead of your continuous...wait what the hell am I saying...you're a Martinez supporter. Ignorance begets ignorance, you have nothing worth stating that's why you post in complete idiocy!
said:

By the way thanks for the IP and your identity ;-)

Sounds to me like you think you know who this person is based on the finishing statement about learning how the internet works
Jack Welch

Albuquerque, NM

#5199 Mar 2, 2013
Actually you wrote:
<quoted text>said:
Sounds to me like you think you know who this person is based on the finishing statement about learning how the internet works
want my IP peter puffer!

Location hidden

#5200 Mar 2, 2013
New Mexico is one of eleven states who have more people on welfare than employed.
The great Obama recovery is really progressing!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5201 Mar 2, 2013
This is to both of you dumbasses yes when you access someone's website or any internet activity the server records your IP address. From there all anyone has to do is contact the Internet Service Provider and from there get your personal information.

Exactly right. Damn straight I said thanks for the IP!

However, you two morons, I ONLY made note that this person was calling me scared because the video was blurred and yet at the same time is posting here ANONYMOUSLY!

Can you two freaks understand that?

It doesn't matter whether I have personal information or not, the point is the pot is calling me, the kettle, a coward, and yet the pot is posting anonymously!

So how dare you call me a punk, or scared, or even a coward when you're posting anonymously. Doesn't matter if I know you, no one else on here does or maybe they do, but the point is YOU ARE POSTING UNREGISTERED GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL. YOU CANNOT CALL ANYONE HERE A COWARD WHEN YOU"RE POSTING ANONYMOUSLY. DO YOU NOT SEE THE CONTRADICTION?

Of course not you're a Martinez supporter...

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5202 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>This is YOU idiot. You say you have my identity and then you try to back out of it. YOU are a LIAR and now EVERYBODY knows why you were in the situation you were in. I turned off that stupid video at 39 seconds. I will never watch your lies. Martinez did the right thing. God bless her!
Coward.

Funny thing about the video, everything in it was covered at trial. The fact they had no evidence and then the prosecution admits the law wasn't broken.

And yet you are o ignorantly stating that Martinez did the right thing.

Um in your state prosecuting someone when you know they are innocent is a crime. Malicious Prosecution, look it up.

Oh wait that's right you can't read...

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5203 Mar 2, 2013
Actually you wrote:
<quoted text>said:
On my initial post I called you a dumbass, and well I don't know you. you might not be a dumbass, however take time to note that the person it seems you are defending is posting anonymously and then get back to me on how I contradicted myself.

Are they posting with a registered account? No.

Is that their real name in the UserId? No.

Have they on their own stated who they were? Far as I know, not on this thread.

So with those facts they are posting anonymously and whether I have their identity or not does not in any way take away from the fact that they are posting anonymously.

Do you know who they are? Maybe you do, but the majority of the people on here don't so that means, AGAIN, they are posting anonymously. I'm not saying I don't know who they are, I'm only saying that they are posting anonymously which IN FACT they are.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5204 Mar 2, 2013
I never

Albuquerque, NM

#5205 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
On my initial post I called you a dumbass, and well I don't know you. you might not be a dumbass, however take time to note that the person it seems you are defending is posting anonymously and then get back to me on how I contradicted myself.
Are they posting with a registered account? No.
Is that their real name in the UserId? No.
Have they on their own stated who they were? Far as I know, not on this thread.
So with those facts they are posting anonymously and whether I have their identity or not does not in any way take away from the fact that they are posting anonymously.
Do you know who they are? Maybe you do, but the majority of the people on here don't so that means, AGAIN, they are posting anonymously. I'm not saying I don't know who they are, I'm only saying that they are posting anonymously which IN FACT they are.
posted before on this thread, so calling me names only makes you look foolish and immature. I defended no-one, but only stated what I concluded from your own words. In fact, I simply stated, that based on your comments, one could come to a specific conclusion that you KNEW the identity and location of another poster. That is a fallacy.
Registered names are NOT required on Topix, so demanding them or bitching about them also serves no purpose. I know a few folks on here and they know me. Why should I broadcast my real name? You aren't! If I put my real name out there, then some weirdo that got his/her puzzy all hurt might try something stupid and confront me. All I can say is the 21' rule is there for a reason. You want to discuss, I am fine. You want to scream, yell, insult, and threaten me, that is a different story, and you will NOT like the results!

You don't know anyone's IP address here for sure. Depending on when I restart my router, I can have a Albq, Placitis, Santa-Fe, or United States server displayed. I live just outside of Tullie here in Ignorant infested New Mexico. Get off thy high horsey, and realize some truth.
Throwing insults around because you are SAFE behind a keyboard only shows the rest of us who and what you REALLY aspire to be.

Have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul '14 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul '14 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul '14 RalphMartinez Jas... 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... (Feb '14) Jul '14 boregas 4
Ralph Martinez Undercover OR Drug Transport Dealer Jun '14 Marsha 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Rodella vs Mascarenas vs lujan Mar '14 Arriba Candidates... 1
•••
•••
•••

Espanola Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Espanola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••