Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Comments (Page 224)

Showing posts 4,461 - 4,480 of6,047
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

GREATEST EVER wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat and Corrupt are synonymous! You would lick the floor she steps on if she was a democrap..
The only thing left licking the floor are the leftover frogs from the swamp in Las Cruces. Mark D'Antonio has cleaned the swamp and brought back common sense, professionalism and repectability to the DA's office. And I think they're licking their chops to run against Richardson in a skirt. NEXT!
hillary

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, yes.
It's called Tortious Interference with Business Relations.
I get stalkers, rumor tellers, and even people opening my mail. What do you get? Just nasty comments, lost opportunities, or what?

BTW, the state government peopel I spoke to 2 years ago, quoted comments I made here, and did make reference to you being a child molestor, and my supporting you, despite your being innocent. If you had doen that, they would have tried to bring you up on charges. Since you didn't, they murder your reputation with lies, stalking ,and rumors.
fmam 1

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
I get stalkers, rumor tellers, and even people opening my mail. What do you get? Just nasty comments, lost opportunities, or what?
BTW, the state government peopel I spoke to 2 years ago, quoted comments I made here, and did make reference to you being a child molestor, and my supporting you, despite your being innocent. If you had doen that, they would have tried to bring you up on charges. Since you didn't, they murder your reputation with lies, stalking ,and rumors.
what going on with you is happening to other people to ,you are not the only ones .
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
US states, Hilalry is the greatest politician in the US. Screzanna is one of the worst. She is the first NM governor not to get over 80% for approval her first year. She screwed up so many of her cases in LC, she was fired for it once.
She sucks. She let go drug dealers, and visisted one of the top drug dealing capitals in Mexico with a married man, who still had kids in the home, and was a cop. She is scum. That's why the Catholic church won't let her take communion. She is evil.
She sounds like a democrat..
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't follow common sense, sticks out for non-native white dudes to run the state, and her admin already has more corruption problems, including court problems, than all the previous governors before her. She sux.
Sounds like a racist democrat..
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a crazy racist democrat..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
I coach girls. Even without the charge being an unmarried adult male I already have the cards stacked against me. So now with a false criminal charge, an unfounded indictment, an arrest, and trial does not help my reputation at all.

That's something I'll probably never be able to erase. People who know me never lost faith in me, but complete strangers will always believe lies because it's easier to believe a lie than the truth. That's just human nature because we are more interested in the worst in people.

Just look at the news when on the front page is there ever a story about a young man helping a little old lady across the street? But the front page is always full of crimes and corruption (that's why Martinez is always on the front page hahaha)

Anyway I'm trying to deal with it all. One day at a time.

As always my goal is to help players get signed. More players in this area need to get recognized. They deserve it, they work hard and a lot of them have no support from their own families, friends, and in a lot of cases none from their own high school coaches.

Well they have mine and when at a time Susana Martinez wanted to destroy my kids. I chose to fight.

See a person can attack my person, my reputation and I may disregard it, but the day someone attacks one of my kids then no cheek will turn.

"This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it’s an emotional response. No, not vengeance...Punishment."

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

GREATEST EVER wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat and Corrupt are synonymous! You would lick the floor she steps on if she was a democrap..
Let's take a moment to reflect on your ignorance...

You say "if she was a democrap." I don't know what a "democrap" is however as I have already stated she was a democrat.

As for falling on the ground to worship a fallen idol, sorry maybe you heathens do such things, but I follow a higher calling. I take the knee to no man. I bow before no god. So while you're licking every step of the devil I'll be celebrating Jesus the author and finisher of my faith!
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a moment to reflect on your ignorance...
You say "if she was a democrap." I don't know what a "democrap" is however as I have already stated she was a democrat.
As for falling on the ground to worship a fallen idol, sorry maybe you heathens do such things, but I follow a higher calling. I take the knee to no man. I bow before no god. So while you're licking every step of the devil I'll be celebrating Jesus the author and finisher of my faith!
Jesus voted for Martinez..
IfOnly

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus voted for Martinez..
Voted to ex-communicate her. She took married man with kids at home, and married him. That means automatic excommunicatio nfor the resof her life. Jesus does not support adultery, he is not republican.
JustlikeJohnson

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Martinez now has the dubious reptation of leading the pack with leaving people, just like under Johnson. Under richardson it reversed, the people are voting with their feet.

They are voting AGAINST her!

http://www.unitedvanlines.com/mover/united-ne...

MOVING OUT
The top-five outbound states for 2012 were:

New Jersey
Illinois
West Virginia
New York
New Mexico
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

IfOnly wrote:
<quoted text>
Voted to ex-communicate her. She took married man with kids at home, and married him. That means automatic excommunicatio nfor the resof her life. Jesus does not support adultery, he is not republican.
Were you hiding under her bed? You two faced democrats crack me up. Where were you when Clinton was doing the dirty with an intern in the White House? Hypocrite..
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

JustlikeJohnson wrote:
Martinez now has the dubious reptation of leading the pack with leaving people, just like under Johnson. Under richardson it reversed, the people are voting with their feet.
They are voting AGAINST her!
http://www.unitedvanlines.com/mover/united-ne...
MOVING OUT
The top-five outbound states for 2012 were:
New Jersey
Illinois
West Virginia
New York
New Mexico
Bye Bye..
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Were you hiding under her bed? You two faced democrats crack me up. Where were you when Clinton was doing the dirty with an intern in the White House? Hypocrite..
They call Martinez a RINO; Richardson in a new outfit! Enjoy the next 21 months. It took Mark D'Antonio just under 60 days to drain a 17 year-old Martinez swamp.

The swampbusters will be out in full force come 2014!

“Drink the tea, Read the leaves”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Martinez is the Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>I am the same guy who predicted Obama would win, I am the same guy who predicted Martinez would win, I am the same guy who predicted Obama would win again, I am the same guy who predicted Martinez will win again. Get used to it whiner, if she was a democrat you would be slobbering all over her..
Juan the Pecan, the other guy from Alamagordo, who hasn't picked anything in his life but pecans, is predicting D'Antonio(the swampbuster) in a landslide over Martinez. 21 months until the Santa Fe swamp is drained!
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

She ain't going anywhere you libtard hypocrites. Re-election is a done deal. She is the best ever! Fat bill couldn't hold her panties..
Fabreeze

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

The GREATEST wrote:
She ain't going anywhere you libtard hypocrites. Re-election is a done deal. She is the best ever! Fat bill couldn't hold her panties..
I heard Martinez has a sea shell tattoo on her inner thigh. I also hear if you placed your ear near the tattoo you can smell the fish in the ocean.
Tradition

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

The GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Were you hiding under her bed? You two faced democrats crack me up. Where were you when Clinton was doing the dirty with an intern in the White House? Hypocrite..
D.C. purposefully does not have an adultery law, making it illegal, there. Also, he just had oral sex with someone, he did not steal another man's wife, while she had a kid in her home, waiting eventually to go serve our country.

Also, repubs divorce at 3 times the rate of dems, and the most prominent peopel for doing that, committing adultery, have been repubs-liek Crapo, going back country roads drunk looking for victims, to the Delaware rep, who was recently brought up on 213 counts of incest.

“Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral”(Heb. 13:4)
Tradition

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

The GREATEST wrote:
He would not try, Bill was faithful to his wife, while martinez has been faithful to her pimps.

She lives in a constant state of adultery until she divorces her husband, and married a man who was unbetrothed already.
Tradition

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Fabreeze wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Martinez has a sea shell tattoo on her inner thigh. I also hear if you placed your ear near the tattoo you can smell the fish in the ocean.
....and get little red bumps, which spread to your mouth and crotch, too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,461 - 4,480 of6,047
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Espanola Discussions

Search the Espanola Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Apr 17 Joe 221
Rodella vs Mascarenas vs lujan Mar 21 Arriba Candidates Sheriff 1
Mexico v. WALTER QUINTANA Mar 21 walter quintana 1
Espanola community meetings Mar '14 Lorenzo6Trejo 1
men and or women dating Feb '14 men and women dating 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... Feb '14 new debate tommy rodella 3
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jan '14 Yvette Montoya 49
•••
•••
•••
Espanola Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Espanola Jobs

•••
•••
•••