Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5019 Feb 7, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>She can not be stopped. 72% in a STATE ran by stupid democrats. HA! HA! Easy shoe in for reelection plus she weighs about 400 lbs less than fat stupid demo Bill.
If she carries Alamagordo, she's definitely a shoe-in....sherlock!
Send me more water AlaMO Aqua man!
we all need justice

Albuquerque, NM

#5020 Feb 7, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find the New Mexico system a tad corrupt. Are there honest people within? Of course, but it seems they are the minority.
For instance...
Years ago I get a speeding ticket in Clovis. It was about $150 I tried to set a hearing for it. I followed the instructions that were given, but they couldn't find a record. I called all over and they couldn't find a record of the citation. I gave them my name, the ticket number everything and nothing on the system. So I thought maybe they erased, months alter I get a demand to appear in court to explain why I haven't taken care of the ticket.
I called that same day and again...no record.
WTH!
So then I go out to a DMV office, a court in Anthony and even drove to Cruces and at all 3 places no record. Now before anyone says of course those places didn't have it, it was a Clovis ticket.
HAHAHA - well strange considering the ticket said I could take care of it "anywhere" in the state.
So I called the Clovis court AGAIN and once again NO RECORD!
So I let it go and then got a notice for a court hearing. I go explain the entire situation to the judge and she says I didn't try to take care of it so she increased the fine to $330!
WTH!
Fine whatever she orders that I pay the fine right then so I go to another place where she told me to go pay and guess what, NO RECORD. So I go back to the court and tell the judge the exact crap is still happening, so then she gets on the computer, can't find it herself even says, "that's not right." Then does some hocus pocus, "there it is." sssuuurrreee, whatever so I pay the damn fine and not once did she apologize.
So she had proof that I couldn't take care of something they couldn't find, but still enforced an unreasonable fine knowing I was right.
Are there honest people in the New Mexico judicial system? If the question even needs to be asked that really says something.
Have you had problems in Elpaso from any of this ,has this affected your job etc ?
Does that

Albuquerque, NM

#5021 Feb 7, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you were ever a teacher or that you ever appreciated the efforts that teachers spent on you. There are teachers and learners in the school business. Alamogordo has always had excellent teachers. Learning is also dependent on the student's ability to learn. Learning to learn is first taught in the family, starting at birth.
If you are dissatisfied with your child's education, you should maybe become more involved in the child's education.
include the Band Teacher a few years back? you did say "Alamogordo HAS ALWAYS had excellent teachers". I am sure the little girl he was banging thought he just as good at his job as you just gave him credit for!
Pervert! See what happens when you fry brain cells on weed!
givemesomewater

Glendale, AZ

#5022 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>She can not be stopped. 72% in a STATE ran by stupid democrats. HA! HA! Easy shoe in for reelection plus she weighs about 400 lbs less than fat stupid demo Bill.
72% at the halfway point. omg! Probably lucky to be at 45% come election time.

The big shoe by the New Mexico Supreme Court, the big shoe by the voters with her appointees,'The Big Dirty Downs Shoe', The book:www.disintegratingjustice .com, The Slevin $22 fiasco during her DA tenure, Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez mistaken identity blunder. I don't what this weighs with the voters, but come election time, we'll certainly find out!

Because the Richardson swamp has moved to the Hamptons and the Martinez swamp will probably relocate to D.C. New Mexico voters have had enough of the LOTE mentality. Look for someone who has integrity, not a pay-to-play track record, proven results bringing small business and good paying jobs to the area, someone who the people can trust, not someone who campaigns on anti-coruption, and then jumps on the 'Dirty Downs' fair ride.

I don't think the voters will be fooled again by the Martinez lies and incompetence.
She is the GREATEST

Washington, DC

#5023 Feb 7, 2013
ingumreport wrote:
<quoted text>
If she carries Alamagordo, she's definitely a shoe-in....sherlock!
Send me more water AlaMO Aqua man!
She not only will carry Alamogordo but also the entire state..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5024 Feb 7, 2013
we all need justice wrote:
<quoted text>Have you had problems in Elpaso from any of this ,has this affected your job etc ?
Actually, yes.

It's called Tortious Interference with Business Relations.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#5025 Feb 7, 2013
Susan is a wonderful lady and Governor. She was also tough on crime as Assistant DA. I hope she makes a run for president. She is no Hillary Clinton.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5026 Feb 8, 2013
Hands down the best this state has EVER seen..
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5027 Feb 9, 2013
Is that why New Mexico has the 5th highest percentage ratio in the country with it's outbound moves(people leaving New Mexico). Christie and Martinez! Long live the GOP!LOL
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5028 Feb 10, 2013
ingumreport wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why New Mexico has the 5th highest percentage ratio in the country with it's outbound moves(people leaving New Mexico). Christie and Martinez! Long live the GOP!LOL
More people should move out. Why don't you move? If you don't like her or New Mexico then don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you..
kids

Santa Fe, NM

#5029 Feb 10, 2013
stay away from drugs
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5030 Feb 10, 2013
kids wrote:
<quoted text>
stay away from drugs
You can always rent a Uhaul. California will take you..
thepapertigerCON CURS

Glendale, AZ

#5031 Feb 10, 2013
The greatest moments of Martinez:

Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez(Mistaken identity for 43 days on halloween of 2007 as DA) Her excuse? Conditions at the jail!

$22 million lawsuit for the taxpayers of Dona Ana County for failing to prosecute Stephen Slevin, who was held for 22 months without prosecution or court ordered evaluation. Her excuse? Conditions at the jail.

The longest standing(5 years) witch-hunt west of the Mississippi, only to have a Directed Verdict given by Judge Macias after two days of trial. Her excuse? We're still waiting for this one.

Still rubbing shoulders with Arkansas and Mississippi for having 40% of working families classified as low income after two years in office. Bob Perry from Texas is outraged!lol

Currently ranked 5th from the bottom(Forbes) of all 50 states for highest percentage of outbound moves vs inbound.

Rejected 7 times by the New Mexico Supreme Court for operating above-the-law.

Currently being investigated by the F.B.I., AG,and the New Mexico State Auditor's office for pay-to-play allegations regarding the Dirty Downs contract.

She's GREAT! I'm Tony the Tiger and I concur!

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5032 Feb 10, 2013
And when you're GREAT in Dona Ana County, you know what that means.....you get a book called www.disintegratingjustice.com published about the 17 years of your unethical, bullying, inept career as DA. Put that in your GREAT big pipe and smoke it Alamo man.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5033 Feb 11, 2013
If she was a Democrat all of you libtards would be standing in line for hours waiting to get her autograph. What a bunch of nasty hypocrites..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5034 Feb 11, 2013
If she was a Democrat all of you libtards would be standing in line for hours waiting to get her autograph. What a bunch of nasty hypocrites..
When she was a democrat nobody liked her then either. That's why she switched parties. LMAO.

Now she's a corrupt Republican and you're the one standing in line.
GREATEST EVER

Alamogordo, NM

#5035 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
When she was a democrat nobody liked her then either. That's why she switched parties. LMAO.
Democrat and Corrupt are synonymous! You would lick the floor she steps on if she was a democrap..
Hillary

Los Alamos, NM

#5036 Feb 11, 2013
Flamingo del la grase wrote:
Susan is a wonderful lady and Governor. She was also tough on crime as Assistant DA. I hope she makes a run for president. She is no Hillary Clinton.
US states, Hilalry is the greatest politician in the US. Screzanna is one of the worst. She is the first NM governor not to get over 80% for approval her first year. She screwed up so many of her cases in LC, she was fired for it once.

She sucks. She let go drug dealers, and visisted one of the top drug dealing capitals in Mexico with a married man, who still had kids in the home, and was a cop. She is scum. That's why the Catholic church won't let her take communion. She is evil.
Hillary

Los Alamos, NM

#5037 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep, you got it, straight on, Justice!
Hillary

Los Alamos, NM

#5038 Feb 11, 2013
She doesn't follow common sense, sticks out for non-native white dudes to run the state, and her admin already has more corruption problems, including court problems, than all the previous governors before her. She sux.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico,Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos x Al... Dec 3 tito 5
Eyewitnesses, others who were allegedly harasse... Sep '14 Mark Baca 1
Review: Valencia Hentry Inc Sep '14 Concerned 1
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul '14 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul '14 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul '14 RalphMartinez Jas... 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... (Feb '14) Jul '14 boregas 4
Espanola Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web