Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6852 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5027 Feb 9, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
Hands down the best this state has EVER seen..
Is that why New Mexico has the 5th highest percentage ratio in the country with it's outbound moves(people leaving New Mexico). Christie and Martinez! Long live the GOP!LOL
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5028 Feb 10, 2013
ingumreport wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why New Mexico has the 5th highest percentage ratio in the country with it's outbound moves(people leaving New Mexico). Christie and Martinez! Long live the GOP!LOL
More people should move out. Why don't you move? If you don't like her or New Mexico then don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you..
kids

Huntsville, AL

#5029 Feb 10, 2013
Hands down the best this state has EVER seen..
stay away from drugs
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5030 Feb 10, 2013
kids wrote:
<quoted text>
stay away from drugs
You can always rent a Uhaul. California will take you..
thepapertigerCON CURS

Glendale, AZ

#5031 Feb 10, 2013
The greatest moments of Martinez:

Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez(Mistaken identity for 43 days on halloween of 2007 as DA) Her excuse? Conditions at the jail!

$22 million lawsuit for the taxpayers of Dona Ana County for failing to prosecute Stephen Slevin, who was held for 22 months without prosecution or court ordered evaluation. Her excuse? Conditions at the jail.

The longest standing(5 years) witch-hunt west of the Mississippi, only to have a Directed Verdict given by Judge Macias after two days of trial. Her excuse? We're still waiting for this one.

Still rubbing shoulders with Arkansas and Mississippi for having 40% of working families classified as low income after two years in office. Bob Perry from Texas is outraged!lol

Currently ranked 5th from the bottom(Forbes) of all 50 states for highest percentage of outbound moves vs inbound.

Rejected 7 times by the New Mexico Supreme Court for operating above-the-law.

Currently being investigated by the F.B.I., AG,and the New Mexico State Auditor's office for pay-to-play allegations regarding the Dirty Downs contract.

She's GREAT! I'm Tony the Tiger and I concur!

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5032 Feb 10, 2013
And when you're GREAT in Dona Ana County, you know what that means.....you get a book called www.disintegratingjustice.com published about the 17 years of your unethical, bullying, inept career as DA. Put that in your GREAT big pipe and smoke it Alamo man.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5033 Feb 11, 2013
If she was a Democrat all of you libtards would be standing in line for hours waiting to get her autograph. What a bunch of nasty hypocrites..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5034 Feb 11, 2013
If she was a Democrat all of you libtards would be standing in line for hours waiting to get her autograph. What a bunch of nasty hypocrites..
When she was a democrat nobody liked her then either. That's why she switched parties. LMAO.

Now she's a corrupt Republican and you're the one standing in line.
GREATEST EVER

Alamogordo, NM

#5035 Feb 11, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
When she was a democrat nobody liked her then either. That's why she switched parties. LMAO.
Democrat and Corrupt are synonymous! You would lick the floor she steps on if she was a democrap..
Hillary

Los Alamos, NM

#5036 Feb 11, 2013
Flamingo del la grase wrote:
Susan is a wonderful lady and Governor. She was also tough on crime as Assistant DA. I hope she makes a run for president. She is no Hillary Clinton.
US states, Hilalry is the greatest politician in the US. Screzanna is one of the worst. She is the first NM governor not to get over 80% for approval her first year. She screwed up so many of her cases in LC, she was fired for it once.

She sucks. She let go drug dealers, and visisted one of the top drug dealing capitals in Mexico with a married man, who still had kids in the home, and was a cop. She is scum. That's why the Catholic church won't let her take communion. She is evil.
Hillary

Los Alamos, NM

#5037 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep, you got it, straight on, Justice!
Hillary

Los Alamos, NM

#5038 Feb 11, 2013
She doesn't follow common sense, sticks out for non-native white dudes to run the state, and her admin already has more corruption problems, including court problems, than all the previous governors before her. She sux.
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5039 Feb 11, 2013
GREATEST EVER wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat and Corrupt are synonymous! You would lick the floor she steps on if she was a democrap..
The only thing left licking the floor are the leftover frogs from the swamp in Las Cruces. Mark D'Antonio has cleaned the swamp and brought back common sense, professionalism and repectability to the DA's office. And I think they're licking their chops to run against Richardson in a skirt. NEXT!
hillary

Los Alamos, NM

#5040 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, yes.
It's called Tortious Interference with Business Relations.
I get stalkers, rumor tellers, and even people opening my mail. What do you get? Just nasty comments, lost opportunities, or what?

BTW, the state government peopel I spoke to 2 years ago, quoted comments I made here, and did make reference to you being a child molestor, and my supporting you, despite your being innocent. If you had doen that, they would have tried to bring you up on charges. Since you didn't, they murder your reputation with lies, stalking ,and rumors.
fmam 1

Albuquerque, NM

#5041 Feb 11, 2013
hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
I get stalkers, rumor tellers, and even people opening my mail. What do you get? Just nasty comments, lost opportunities, or what?
BTW, the state government peopel I spoke to 2 years ago, quoted comments I made here, and did make reference to you being a child molestor, and my supporting you, despite your being innocent. If you had doen that, they would have tried to bring you up on charges. Since you didn't, they murder your reputation with lies, stalking ,and rumors.
what going on with you is happening to other people to ,you are not the only ones .
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5042 Feb 11, 2013
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
US states, Hilalry is the greatest politician in the US. Screzanna is one of the worst. She is the first NM governor not to get over 80% for approval her first year. She screwed up so many of her cases in LC, she was fired for it once.
She sucks. She let go drug dealers, and visisted one of the top drug dealing capitals in Mexico with a married man, who still had kids in the home, and was a cop. She is scum. That's why the Catholic church won't let her take communion. She is evil.
She sounds like a democrat..
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5043 Feb 11, 2013
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't follow common sense, sticks out for non-native white dudes to run the state, and her admin already has more corruption problems, including court problems, than all the previous governors before her. She sux.
Sounds like a racist democrat..
The GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5044 Feb 11, 2013
hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a crazy racist democrat..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5045 Feb 11, 2013
hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
I coach girls. Even without the charge being an unmarried adult male I already have the cards stacked against me. So now with a false criminal charge, an unfounded indictment, an arrest, and trial does not help my reputation at all.

That's something I'll probably never be able to erase. People who know me never lost faith in me, but complete strangers will always believe lies because it's easier to believe a lie than the truth. That's just human nature because we are more interested in the worst in people.

Just look at the news when on the front page is there ever a story about a young man helping a little old lady across the street? But the front page is always full of crimes and corruption (that's why Martinez is always on the front page hahaha)

Anyway I'm trying to deal with it all. One day at a time.

As always my goal is to help players get signed. More players in this area need to get recognized. They deserve it, they work hard and a lot of them have no support from their own families, friends, and in a lot of cases none from their own high school coaches.

Well they have mine and when at a time Susana Martinez wanted to destroy my kids. I chose to fight.

See a person can attack my person, my reputation and I may disregard it, but the day someone attacks one of my kids then no cheek will turn.

"This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, itÂ’s an emotional response. No, not vengeance...Punishment."

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5046 Feb 11, 2013
GREATEST EVER wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat and Corrupt are synonymous! You would lick the floor she steps on if she was a democrap..
Let's take a moment to reflect on your ignorance...

You say "if she was a democrap." I don't know what a "democrap" is however as I have already stated she was a democrat.

As for falling on the ground to worship a fallen idol, sorry maybe you heathens do such things, but I follow a higher calling. I take the knee to no man. I bow before no god. So while you're licking every step of the devil I'll be celebrating Jesus the author and finisher of my faith!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Supporters line up for Trump in Alb... Wed wowed 4
News Bill Clinton to campaign in New Mexico for Hill... May 18 Another 26
For Espanola, NM, And People Of THis Town (Nov '15) Jan '16 Food And 11
Corey Atencio Was Given Free Meal El Paragua Re... Jan '16 marggie 3
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... (Feb '15) Jan '16 martinez 2
espanola Police Department lawenforcement (Feb '15) Dec '15 lana93 4
News League of extraordinary New Mexicans (Oct '09) Oct '15 Mariaelenalopez46 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Espanola Mortgages