Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4999 Feb 2, 2013
Martinez is great wrote:
Finally I am proud of this state. This is the first time in my life I have actually been proud of being a resident of New Mexico. Martinez has brought respect back to us. I saw fat Bill Richardson on the Hannity show last night and he sounded stupid as usual. I can't believe that wind bag is not in prison.
Where the hell are you from? Arkansas or Mississippi? Because Arkansas, Mississippi and New Mexico are at the bottom of all 50 states with 40% of working families in their repective states classified as working poor. And that number hasn't changed in the last two years.

Location hidden

#5000 Feb 2, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
Time to remind the naysayers:
Susana is good,
Susana is great.
Break out the chocolate cake!
Susana Martinez, good for you NM!!!
Round two will be even better than round one!
She is 0-7 with the New Mexico Supreme Court.

She is 0-4 with the voters regarding her appointees at District.

She has the F.B.I., Attorney General's Office and NM State Auditor's office investigating her.

She is responsible for the Slevin $22 million dollar D.U.I. derivitive.

Martinez and Orlando get spoon fed a directed verdict on a five year old witch-hunt case, wasting hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars.

We have a book out exposing the corruption, bullying and above-the-law actions of the DA\s office the last 17 years. www.disintegratingjustice.com

Corney, were going to need a lot more cake for round two
Martinez is great

Alamogordo, NM

#5001 Feb 2, 2013
This state is finally heading in the right direction. You go girl. Your approval rating is over 90%.

Location hidden

#5002 Feb 2, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
Susana is good,
Susana is great.
The voters has a bad case of 'nayfever' last November with her 4 appointees....or maybe they're just tired of the same old dirty cake.
Martinez is great

Alamogordo, NM

#5003 Feb 2, 2013
She wins a new term easy. She reminds me of our great Presidnet Obama. We are finally a respectable state again.
Wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#5004 Feb 2, 2013
Martinez is great wrote:
She wins a new term easy. She reminds me of our great Presidnet Obama. We are finally a respectable state again.
Are you the same guy, besides Dick Morris & Karl Rove, that actually thought Mitt Romney was going to win???
Martinez is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#5005 Feb 3, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same guy, besides Dick Morris & Karl Rove, that actually thought Mitt Romney was going to win???
I am the same guy who predicted Obama would win, I am the same guy who predicted Martinez would win, I am the same guy who predicted Obama would win again, I am the same guy who predicted Martinez will win again. Get used to it whiner, if she was a democrat you would be slobbering all over her..
Wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#5006 Feb 3, 2013
Martinez is the Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>I am the same guy who predicted Obama would win, I am the same guy who predicted Martinez would win, I am the same guy who predicted Obama would win again, I am the same guy who predicted Martinez will win again. Get used to it whiner, if she was a democrat you would be slobbering all over her..
If she was a Democrat, I would be for immediately changing parties!!!
Change

Alamogordo, NM

#5007 Feb 3, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If she was a Democrat, I would be for immediately changing parties!!!
Well get in there and change them panties then..
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5008 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>I am the same guy who predicted Obama would win, I am the same guy who predicted Martinez would win, I am the same guy who predicted Obama would win again, I am the same guy who predicted Martinez will win again. Get used to it whiner, if she was a democrat you would be slobbering all over her..
You're the same guy who predicted that Daniel Rivera would write a book ( www.disintegratingjustice.com ) about the last 17 years of unethical practices under Martinez.

You were the guy who predicted her 4 appointees would be curbed.

You were the guy who predicted that it would take Martinez 43 days to figure out who Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez was back in 2007.

You were the guy who predicted that Stephen Slevin would never be prosecuted and win a judgement against Dona Ana County for $22 million.

Can you send me some of that water from Alamo!

What a guy!

Mark D'Antonio has done more in his first thirty days than Orlando did in 24 months. The swamp is gone! Look for the voters, doesn't matter if it's a Republican or Democrat, to pick a Governor who isn't a pay-to-play clone like Richardson or Martinez.

I don't know his long-term political aspirations, but Mark D'Antonio certainly would make a more qualified Governor than the unethical Richardson and Martinez administrations.

Location hidden

#5009 Feb 3, 2013
Martinez is great wrote:
This state is finally heading in the right direction. You go girl. Your approval rating is over 90%.
It's at 90 percent when you factor in the Louisiana hunting guides.
Martinez is the greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#5010 Feb 4, 2013
I predict she wins a second term. Anybody want to bet me that she doesn't? That's what I thought losers..
The Truther

Los Alamos, NM

#5011 Feb 5, 2013
The best ever wrote:
<quoted text>She does what is bet for this state just like our great President does what is best for this country. I suppose you have issues with president obama also?
Obama is getting us out of two wars, increased employment, and is turnign us around. Martinez has been cited in court for bad things more than all the previous governors behind, she reduced our tourism 25% for vengeance during a recession, and is pimping crappy for profit schoosl whicc do worse than the public ones already open, which are cheaper. The only jobs she has created are for lawyers she needs to get thru her screw-ups, and more prison guards for the private prisons she supports.

She sux.
The Truther

Los Alamos, NM

#5012 Feb 5, 2013
Wow, like that is so impressive. do you think they listened to you too?

Do you hear voices telling you the future also?
The Truther

Los Alamos, NM

#5013 Feb 5, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell are you from? Arkansas or Mississippi? Because Arkansas, Mississippi and New Mexico are at the bottom of all 50 states with 40% of working families in their repective states classified as working poor. And that number hasn't changed in the last two years.
Yes it has, it is worse now.
The Truther

Los Alamos, NM

#5014 Feb 5, 2013
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/02/i...

K12, her pimp and skandera's, you know the person who is not legally allowed to sign documents for our educational system, but still does, cuz nno one has gotten enough money together to sue her out of her faux position, is a proven scam artist. The oen corporation above, which has the highest scores nationwide, wasn ot considered, since martinez did nto get enough money fro mthem so she coudl be correctly pimped.
ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5015 Feb 5, 2013
The Truther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, like that is so impressive. do you think they listened to you too?
Do you hear voices telling you the future also?
He is actually very impressive! He's the same guy that predicted there would be a shortage of defense attorneys in Las Cruces while picking Mark D'Antonio as the NEXT...District Attorney for Dona Ana County.

I had my first sip of Alamo water, I'm predicting a meltdown in the stock market, silver at $100 an oz and the E-Trade guy voted as the next president of the NASDAQ!...in the next 18 months.But no more Hooter's Christmas Boners.

Location hidden

#5016 Feb 5, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
Susana is good,
Susana is great.
Love on the rocks,
ain't no big surprise!
You keep the cake,
and the Martinez lies.
Yesterday's gone....
and so are the appointees
and the swamp!

Can't wait to see the
the voter's second round
knockout!
TotalNut

Los Alamos, NM

#5017 Feb 5, 2013
Martinez is great wrote:
It's 72%. Richardson' was 94% after his first year. She sux, and the polsl reflect that.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5018 Feb 6, 2013
TotalNut wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 72%. Richardson' was 94% after his first year. She sux, and the polsl reflect that.
She can not be stopped. 72% in a STATE ran by stupid democrats. HA! HA! Easy shoe in for reelection plus she weighs about 400 lbs less than fat stupid demo Bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eyewitnesses, others who were allegedly harasse... Sep '14 Mark Baca 1
Review: Valencia Hentry Inc Sep '14 Concerned 1
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul '14 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul '14 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul '14 RalphMartinez Jas... 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... (Feb '14) Jul '14 boregas 4
Ralph Martinez Undercover OR Drug Transport Dealer Jun '14 Marsha 2
Espanola Dating
Find my Match

Espanola People Search