Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Jun 8, 2010 Read more: Las Cruces Sun-News 6,252
Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Read more
clouds

Phoenix, AZ

#4916 Jan 12, 2013
Unemployment is holding steady. If there are one million job creations in new mexico unemployment should be zero.

New Mexico is still in the basement as far as education us concerned.

Are you delusional?
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>One million high paying jobs! Everything has improved from living standards to education! She is the greatest!
idiot spotter

Alamogordo, NM

#4917 Jan 12, 2013
clouds wrote:
Unemployment is holding steady. If there are one million job creations in new mexico unemployment should be zero.
New Mexico is still in the basement as far as education us concerned.
Are you delusional?
<quoted text>
----------
yes he is, so why are you pursuing the issue? can't you tell when someone is pushing your buttons?
clouds

Phoenix, AZ

#4918 Jan 12, 2013
I'm pursuing the issue? I just read this thread.

Why would you care?
Good job

Alamogordo, NM

#4919 Jan 13, 2013
Than you Martinez. I love what you are doing.
nonono thank you

Glendale, AZ

#4920 Jan 14, 2013
I love the book Disintegrating Justice! Great job Daniel Rivera exposing the corruption down at the former DA's office that Martinez ran for 15 years!

www.disintegratingjustice.com unlimited copies, not unlimited terms.

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4921 Jan 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Martinez has created more jobs in her first term then fat bill did in all of his time in Santa Fe! Martinez is the best this state has ever seen!
I don't believe Bill Richardson was under investigation during his first term by the F.B.I., Attorney General's Office or the New Mexico State Auditor's office....even though he was more popular!
Winner

Alamogordo, NM

#4922 Jan 14, 2013
Martinez is the best ever. She has made this state known. I can't wait until we vote her in again.
totheCURB

Glendale, AZ

#4923 Jan 14, 2013
Winner wrote:
Martinez is the best ever. She has made this state known. I can't wait until we vote her in again.
Just like her four appointees who got kicked to the curb by the voters in November. Unlimited copies, not term limits!
Mad voter

Alamogordo, NM

#4924 Jan 14, 2013
totheCURB wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like her four appointees who got kicked to the curb by the voters in November. Unlimited copies, not term limits!
She is still there. Maybe you should vote again.
MoneyTalks

Los Alamos, NM

#4925 Jan 15, 2013
Winner wrote:
I know, I think she has helped the film industry too, next up, she stars in a snuff film, yeah!
MoneyTalks

Los Alamos, NM

#4926 Jan 15, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she did promise jobs!
So she has created a ton of vacancies because people can't work for her or under her or they find her way of things a tad corrupt and don't want to blow the whistle on her because they know full well how she deals with people ;-)
He's totally right. In fact, KOB just ran a episode with evidence ABQ, and the state, is losing people faster than they are being born here, and it's due to her., too. Just like johnson, the doper governor who ran us into the ground.
MoneyTalks

Los Alamos, NM

#4927 Jan 15, 2013
Winner wrote:
I wish they had not faked her last snuff film. I laughed and laughed and was so hoping it was real. all filmed in LC too!
witchhuntersandl osers

Glendale, AZ

#4928 Jan 16, 2013
Winner wrote:
Known for 5 year old witch-hunts wasting hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars.
Known for a $22 million settlement(taxpayers) for not prosecuting the Stephen Slevin DUI case.
Known for the 'Dirty Downs' deal.....in her first year.
Known for the book and website www.disintegratingjustice.com !

Unethical, unaccountable, unbelievable! The voters showed they have had enough of the freakshow down at District Court! NEXT!
good

Santa Fe, NM

#4930 Jan 16, 2013
Here to Stay wrote:
lord you are so full of it. You can't really believe the crap you post.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#4932 Jan 19, 2013
Thank You MTZ wrote:
Not going anywhere. She is the best ever. This state now has National recognition for the first time ever because of her. The vast majority of New Mexicans are happy for a change. Ask them. Thank you princess Martinez!
"Princess" Martinez? I was as happy before her election as I am now. New Mexicans don't rely on the governor to be happy. We are just happy to be here.

She is not a bad governor nor was she a bad DA. I'm just not sure that ex-prosecutors make good governors.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#4934 Jan 19, 2013
Again no sense wrote:
<quoted text>You say she is not bad but then you say you are not sure ex-prosecutors make good governors? What makes a good one, an ex-teacher, plummer, banker, cop, Wal Mart greeter, career politician, mayor, welfare taker? You continue to make no sense.
I'll go with the ex-teacher. Anyone who can teach children can handle anything. Your measure of my sense may be influenced by your taste for shallow answers. I did say that Mrs. Martinez is not a bad governor, didn't I? That equates to a certain amount of approval for her work. At least in my book.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#4936 Jan 19, 2013
EX-Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Teacher? Like the teachers who taught you, or the teachers teaching the kids now? No thanks on both.
I doubt that you were ever a teacher or that you ever appreciated the efforts that teachers spent on you. There are teachers and learners in the school business. Alamogordo has always had excellent teachers. Learning is also dependent on the student's ability to learn. Learning to learn is first taught in the family, starting at birth.

If you are dissatisfied with your child's education, you should maybe become more involved in the child's education.
UhHunh

Los Alamos, NM

#4938 Jan 19, 2013
good wrote:
<quoted text>
lord you are so full of it. You can't really believe the crap you post.
He went to school with Martinez, had sex with her when she went to Law School, and he was in high school.
UhHunh

Los Alamos, NM

#4940 Jan 19, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Bill Richardson was under investigation during his first term by the F.B.I., Attorney General's Office or the New Mexico State Auditor's office....even though he was more popular!
He was, but he passed, unlike All of Martinez's crappy appointments and ideas.
UhHunh

Los Alamos, NM

#4939 Jan 19, 2013
Again no sense wrote:
<quoted text>You say she is not bad but then you say you are not sure ex-prosecutors make good governors? What makes a good one, an ex-teacher, plummer, banker, cop, Wal Mart greeter, career politician, mayor, welfare taker? You continue to make no sense.
someone with diplomatic skills, like Richardson. Martinez presented one-sided cases very badly, never went into depth on anything either. Her governorship reflects that same thing, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Small town takes on Corporate America Mar 7 Shopper 2
espanola nm corruption ;) , i am everywhere a m... Feb '15 thomas 2
espanola,nm open investigation with help of ex ... Feb '15 gallegos tita 1
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... Feb '15 timmy 1
espanola,nm small community corruption Feb '15 titagallegos 1
espanola Police Department lawenforcement Feb '15 titagallegos 3
Jason Gallegos APD ABQ,NM / Espanola,NM PD / Co... Jan '15 jane yasmin 9

Fire Warning for Rio Arriba County was issued at April 01 at 6:58PM MDT

More from around the web

Espanola People Search