Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 7120 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Mad voter

Alamogordo, NM

#4924 Jan 14, 2013
totheCURB wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like her four appointees who got kicked to the curb by the voters in November. Unlimited copies, not term limits!
She is still there. Maybe you should vote again.
MoneyTalks

Los Alamos, NM

#4925 Jan 15, 2013
Winner wrote:
Martinez is the best ever. She has made this state known. I can't wait until we vote her in again.
I know, I think she has helped the film industry too, next up, she stars in a snuff film, yeah!
MoneyTalks

Los Alamos, NM

#4926 Jan 15, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she did promise jobs!
So she has created a ton of vacancies because people can't work for her or under her or they find her way of things a tad corrupt and don't want to blow the whistle on her because they know full well how she deals with people ;-)
He's totally right. In fact, KOB just ran a episode with evidence ABQ, and the state, is losing people faster than they are being born here, and it's due to her., too. Just like johnson, the doper governor who ran us into the ground.
MoneyTalks

Los Alamos, NM

#4927 Jan 15, 2013
Winner wrote:
Martinez is the best ever. She has made this state known. I can't wait until we vote her in again.
I wish they had not faked her last snuff film. I laughed and laughed and was so hoping it was real. all filmed in LC too!
witchhuntersandl osers

Glendale, AZ

#4928 Jan 16, 2013
Winner wrote:
Known for 5 year old witch-hunts wasting hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars.
Known for a $22 million settlement(taxpayers) for not prosecuting the Stephen Slevin DUI case.
Known for the 'Dirty Downs' deal.....in her first year.
Known for the book and website www.disintegratingjustice.com !

Unethical, unaccountable, unbelievable! The voters showed they have had enough of the freakshow down at District Court! NEXT!
good

Huntsville, AL

#4930 Jan 16, 2013
Here to Stay wrote:
lord you are so full of it. You can't really believe the crap you post.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#4932 Jan 19, 2013
Thank You MTZ wrote:
Not going anywhere. She is the best ever. This state now has National recognition for the first time ever because of her. The vast majority of New Mexicans are happy for a change. Ask them. Thank you princess Martinez!
"Princess" Martinez? I was as happy before her election as I am now. New Mexicans don't rely on the governor to be happy. We are just happy to be here.

She is not a bad governor nor was she a bad DA. I'm just not sure that ex-prosecutors make good governors.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#4934 Jan 19, 2013
Again no sense wrote:
<quoted text>You say she is not bad but then you say you are not sure ex-prosecutors make good governors? What makes a good one, an ex-teacher, plummer, banker, cop, Wal Mart greeter, career politician, mayor, welfare taker? You continue to make no sense.
I'll go with the ex-teacher. Anyone who can teach children can handle anything. Your measure of my sense may be influenced by your taste for shallow answers. I did say that Mrs. Martinez is not a bad governor, didn't I? That equates to a certain amount of approval for her work. At least in my book.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#4936 Jan 19, 2013
EX-Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Teacher? Like the teachers who taught you, or the teachers teaching the kids now? No thanks on both.
I doubt that you were ever a teacher or that you ever appreciated the efforts that teachers spent on you. There are teachers and learners in the school business. Alamogordo has always had excellent teachers. Learning is also dependent on the student's ability to learn. Learning to learn is first taught in the family, starting at birth.

If you are dissatisfied with your child's education, you should maybe become more involved in the child's education.
UhHunh

Los Alamos, NM

#4938 Jan 19, 2013
good wrote:
<quoted text>
lord you are so full of it. You can't really believe the crap you post.
He went to school with Martinez, had sex with her when she went to Law School, and he was in high school.
UhHunh

Los Alamos, NM

#4940 Jan 19, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Bill Richardson was under investigation during his first term by the F.B.I., Attorney General's Office or the New Mexico State Auditor's office....even though he was more popular!
He was, but he passed, unlike All of Martinez's crappy appointments and ideas.
UhHunh

Los Alamos, NM

#4939 Jan 19, 2013
Again no sense wrote:
<quoted text>You say she is not bad but then you say you are not sure ex-prosecutors make good governors? What makes a good one, an ex-teacher, plummer, banker, cop, Wal Mart greeter, career politician, mayor, welfare taker? You continue to make no sense.
someone with diplomatic skills, like Richardson. Martinez presented one-sided cases very badly, never went into depth on anything either. Her governorship reflects that same thing, too.
wow

Huntsville, AL

#4943 Jan 19, 2013
Your a loser wrote:
<quoted text>The people have spoken. She is here to stay. She is the best. She has a proven record in everything she has ever done in life. You are jealous. She wins a second term easy.
pounding 20s this afternoon.

Depensds on who she runs against. She won't have the richardson deflection this time and her empty grandstanding isnt going to fly.
Does that

Edgewood, NM

#4944 Jan 19, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you were ever a teacher or that you ever appreciated the efforts that teachers spent on you. There are teachers and learners in the school business. Alamogordo has always had excellent teachers. Learning is also dependent on the student's ability to learn. Learning to learn is first taught in the family, starting at birth.
If you are dissatisfied with your child's education, you should maybe become more involved in the child's education.
include the Band Teacher a few years back? you did say "Alamogordo HAS ALWAYS had excellent teachers". I am sure the little girl he was banging thought he just as good at his job as you just gave him credit for!
Pervert! See what happens when you fry brain cells on weed!
must

Huntsville, AL

#4946 Jan 19, 2013
Easy win wrote:
<quoted text>
be crack.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#4948 Jan 21, 2013
Alamagordo has an excellent school district.........relatively speaking. After all, NM ranks at the very bottom of the nation in education.

So is it poor, underqualified educators, ir us it the dumb NM citizens and their offspring? Or is it a combination of both?

Teachers do not want to accept responsibility and point fingers at parents....students. Admittedly, this state is populated by some of the most ignorant, stupid people anywhere in the entire country, but educators are NOT getting the job done.
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#4950 Jan 21, 2013
What's wrong, teach? Putting logic to your statement offends you?

Fact is, educationally NM is at the very bottom. Teachers want to say it's their students and students' parents. Teachers also like to excuse their poor performance by saying success is dependent upon their students' learning capacities. Isn't that just a way of calling them stupid?

Quite frankly, the education profession in this state is overrun with stupid teachers who are barely literate.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#4952 Jan 21, 2013
So you can't rebut the logic?

Typical New Mexican.

Typical teacher.
xando

Peoria, AZ

#4954 Jan 21, 2013
Rebut is a big word and its meaning eludes you? Well, you ARE from NM after all.

Do you dispute that NM education is the lowest in the nation?
If you're a teacher I can understand why. If you're a NM citizen that explains it as well.
Smarter than a 5th grader wrote:
<quoted text>"rebut"? HA!HA! Typical NM special ed student.
totheCURBandgoin gnorth

Glendale, AZ

#4956 Jan 22, 2013
Your a loser wrote:
<quoted text>The people have spoken. She is here to stay. She is the best. She has a proven record in everything she has ever done in life. You are jealous. She wins a second term easy.
'The people have spoken', put away the press clippings pal....her four appointees have been permanently curbed.

The record will show that the Slevin case cost taxpayers $22 million because of the arrogant, inept conditions at the DA's office during her tenure.

The record will show that www.disintegratingjustice uncovered the unethical, unaccountable bullying tactics used over the last 17 years by the Martinez regime.

And check back in another 40 years when we'll see another directed verdict down at the DA's office....after waiting 5 years for a day in court. Can you say freak show?

The only thing Martinez and Orlando have proven is how effective they were at wasting taxpayer money(remember Halloweenee,2007) and having Ashley Meeks spin the blame to try and cover their pathetic
actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bail out Apr '17 taxpayer 1
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24
Police Activity Yesterday ? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Pamela Simonton 1
News The Latest: Supporters line up for Trump in Alb... (May '16) May '16 wowed 4
News Bill Clinton to campaign in New Mexico for Hill... (May '16) May '16 Another 26
For Espanola, NM, And People Of THis Town (Nov '15) Jan '16 Food And 11
Corey Atencio Was Given Free Meal El Paragua Re... (Dec '15) Jan '16 marggie 3

Espanola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Espanola Mortgages