Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
4,321 - 4,340 of 6,067 Comments Last updated Thursday Jun 26
Already There

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

So, the answer is, she was just making it look like she cared, she doesn't. We lost 25% of our tourism the first year in office, and she garnered a 72% approval rating, while Richardson had a 94%. Tourism supposedly went up 3% this year, but given inflation is 6%, that means it went down, yet again.

She reduced employment, not by doing an audit, but by shaking the tree and nearly psychotic actions by her staff, so the good people left, not the bad ones, so now entire areas of state government do not operate at all. She does whatever biz says, right when the legislature was finally going to even the playing field for biz from here with the international companies like Walmart, so that is what she was elected for.
Already There

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

dpb wrote:
She was a failure from day one: A bought and paid for pimp for the Oil and Gas Industry. She'll be out of here in 2014: Good riddance of some bad rubbish.
Yep, thanks dpb.

She is worthless. My friends lost their crop due to her.

They stil lsupport her, tho, because she is republican. Facts, figures, nothing stops a republican, nto even sobriety and reality.

Did mcCleskey assault any other women recently?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

LMAO! She is the best this State has ever seen. She ain't going anywhere any time soon. Eat that! LOL!
dpb

La Junta, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Naw, she's just a small-minded prosecutorial boil on the a$$ of society and our State.
WARRIOR

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

dpb wrote:
Naw, she's just a small-minded prosecutorial boil on the a$$ of society and our State.
A totally inappropriate choice in a job where working with people, instead of social autism, is a requirement.

Good comments, BTW!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Already There wrote:
<quoted text>
Black hands, is that what this psot refers to? Nice to know our governor would join the Klan, if she was allowed to do so. What an example for the state of NM!
<quoted text>
The republican leadership has had trouble with elected ones raping kids. And attacking people, you name it. So, they picked martinez since she was hispanic, and had the Brianna case under her belt. Since it is ALL she has ever had, she can only use that in her ads.
The state has lost 25% of it's tourism first year. She did nto do an audit, so many parts of state gov't where she just had crazy employees cause nervous breakdowns on employees to get them to leave, just made the state even more dysfunctional, and paranoid too.
It has been said tourism picked up 3%, but inflation is 6%, so she lost another 3% this year.
Hispanics have lost more money per capita than any other group under her tenure, and she has no worthwhile plans to rectify that. I have spoken to someoen who went to one of her conferences, and when asked, she was unable to provide any proof her plans would work, she just wanted peopel to be gung ho and follow her. Without anything, but suggestions from the supporters who purchased her. Even the repubs on Tv have started backing down. She has accomplished nothing, but made the exec of the state republican, an incompetent repub at that, too. Her background suggests all she can do is attack, and present one-sided, easily defeated argumtns. If she had not gotten the break with the Briana case, she would not have ever gotten another job past her current one, ever again.
Yet, still her hispanic and rpeublican supporters keep supporting her, under the idea I guess that since she is one of their pown, somethign good will happen. Like what, no one including she is sure.
Some friends of ours had to call the EPA, despite their support of her, because of chemical dumping killing theirl ivestock. The Feds had to get in, as she refused to do anything but support biz, even if it literally destroyed the native biz already here.
she was called in because she takes orders without questioning anything, she supports the Perry family, and knows how to sidetrack people and agressively advance her agenda. So she has her supporters snowed.
She has two more years. There is little media play about the destruction she is pulling on our state, due to money controlling the media most effectively here.
She cleaned up the Republican leadership rep by here advancement of the Briana trial. She also advanced money for prisons. That is why she got in, and is not doing anythign else. She only had two goals, and is not a republican any more than any other purchsed person is. Her involvement thru the woman-Beater McCleskey and Reform NM up here, cost a local guy the election. He told me, the governor got involved, and that changed the tone to it being about her, and he was defeated.
2 more years, dudes!
did you get the expungement?
Um supposedly New Mexico doesn't do expungements. Matter of fact the legislature submitted a bill to do so, but Martinez vetoed it saying and I practically quote:

"An acquittal doesn't mean they're innocent."

She's crazy.
Harry Callahan

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
A totally inappropriate choice in a job where working with people, instead of social autism, is a requirement.
Good comments, BTW!
Any time you have to work with democrats you are dealing with the autistic.
Harry Callahan

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Um supposedly New Mexico doesn't do expungements. Matter of fact the legislature submitted a bill to do so, but Martinez vetoed it saying and I practically quote:
She's crazy.
You "practically quote"? And you say she is crazy? Look in the mirror idiot.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callahan wrote:
<quoted text>You "practically quote"? And you say she is crazy? Look in the mirror idiot.
Um...before you call someone names you might want to research the information. So if you want exact words here you go:

"But Martinez criticized what she said was the bill's faulty presumption -- namely that someone charged but not convicted was innocent."

And since you're from Alamogordo here's the article so you can read it for yourself:

http://www.alamogordonews.com/ci_20090654

So while I appreciate your effort your ridiculous assumptions, as with most Martinez supporters, is immensely unfounded.

Hmmm so when I look in the mirror I not only see a highly intelligent individual, but also someone who was not only right but once again exposed some anonymous commenter for the fool they truly are. So I'll gladly go to the mirror and laugh at your befuddlement.

You'll of course return and once again announce your ignorance with authority!
dijeridoo

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She's crazy.
Actually, I know of several people who have. It's not o nthe books, but if you convince the judge, he can either seal or remove the entire thing. Marlowe in Santa Fe, best defense i nthe state, does it as part of his practice...

If there is not a conviction, or it's a misfiling liek yours, then the judge is expected to expunge or seal it, but you have to ask.
dijeridoo

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callahan wrote:
<quoted text>Any time you have to work with democrats you are dealing with the autistic.
Harry Callahan wrote:
<quoted text>Any time you have to work with democrats you are dealing with the autistic.
wow, another repub bigot. Say hello to David Duke while you are sitting in your hole!
dijeridoo

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Um...before you call someone names you might want to research the information. So if you want exact words here you go:
"But Martinez criticized what she said was the bill's faulty presumption -- namely that someone charged but not convicted was innocent."
And since you're from Alamogordo here's the article so you can read it for yourself:
So while I appreciate your effort your ridiculous assumptions, as with most Martinez supporters, is immensely unfounded.
Hmmm so when I look in the mirror I not only see a highly intelligent individual, but also someone who was not only right but once again exposed some anonymous commenter for the fool they truly are. So I'll gladly go to the mirror and laugh at your befuddlement.
Once again, she can't do the job. Still can't. But she did help her supporters get less judges, so the prisons she paid more money for will be full due to less trial coverage.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I see the oil and gas industry mentioned; exactly what has she done to supposedly help this industry?
Harry

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

<quoted text>
You still laughing in the mirror? HA!HA!HA!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>You still laughing in the mirror? HA!HA!HA!
Actually no. I was laughing at how stupid you were and by the time I got up to go to the mirror it wasn't funny any more. Ah but here you are again so thanks for the laugh.
LOL

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Actually no. I was laughing at how stupid you were and by the time I got up to go to the mirror it wasn't funny any more. Ah but here you are again so thanks for the laugh.
you can get it expunged. go to your p.d., and then to the judge, they can force both actions-refunding your bond money, and sealing/expungement, since you were innocent. Just go and ask.

judges' discretion, and most times it is yes.
Harrry

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Maybe you should go back to the mirror if it's not cracked yet! Did your parents have any children that lived?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Harrry wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should go back to the mirror if it's not cracked yet! Did your parents have any children that lived?
Did you judge your own post? That has got to be the stupidest, wait Susana Martinez tops you, but still this remarks clearly shows how stupid you are.

You are asking me if my parents had any children that lived. Considering I am their child and I am alive shows how stupid your question is. But what else can be expected from a Martinez supporter.

So take time, regroup, focus, and try again.

As for your mirror crack (ah the glory of puns) such a childish remark. Are you old enough to be posting on the internet confronting adults? Maybe you should go ask your parents for permission.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Harrry wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should go back to the mirror if it's not cracked yet! Did your parents have any children that lived?
However sticking to the issue, considering that's the title of this thread. Seems you're ignoring the fact that you were wrong. Just like everyone else when your argument is proven to be a fallacy you resort to name calling and childish remarks.

So I repeat Susana Martinez vetoed the expungement bill and practilcally stated that a person who may be acquitted really isn't innocent.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Martinez is the best this state has ever seen. She might be the best governor this country has right now! She ain't going anywhere so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! Hope and change for all of you is around the corner!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Espanola Discussions

Search the Espanola Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
turley's mill (Apr '07) Jul 13 Darlene January 53
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul 10 CornDogz 11
Ralph Martinez Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos Jul 8 RalphMartinez Jason Galle 2
tommy rodella past history , He was investigate... Jul 5 boregas 4
Ralph Martinez Undercover OR Drug Transport Dealer Jun '14 Marsha 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Rodella vs Mascarenas vs lujan Mar '14 Arriba Candidates Sheriff 1
•••
•••
•••
Espanola Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Espanola Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••