Fire burns in northern New Mexico

Fire burns in northern New Mexico

There are 2 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Jul 30, 2008, titled Fire burns in northern New Mexico. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

The Espanola Ranger District is actively monitoring the 9-acre, lightning caused Peak Fire which is burning north, north east of Clara Peak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Karen Finley

Coweta, OK

#1 Jul 30, 2008
This fire is visable from my house; It;s been burning four days now and yes it's a slow burner, Which is a good thing just hope it stays that way; no winds pick it up; That would bring back hauntings from the massive fire;
XENA

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 30, 2008
Karen Finley wrote:
This fire is visable from my house; It;s been burning four days now and yes it's a slow burner, Which is a good thing just hope it stays that way; no winds pick it up; That would bring back hauntings from the massive fire;
Is by Santa Clara lakes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Wed Nicki 6,993
Police Activity Yesterday ? Jul '16 Pamela Simonton 1
News The Latest: Supporters line up for Trump in Alb... (May '16) May '16 wowed 4
News Bill Clinton to campaign in New Mexico for Hill... (May '16) May '16 Another 26
For Espanola, NM, And People Of THis Town (Nov '15) Jan '16 Food And 11
Corey Atencio Was Given Free Meal El Paragua Re... (Dec '15) Jan '16 marggie 3
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... (Feb '15) Jan '16 martinez 2

Espanola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Espanola Mortgages