COMMENTARY: Are you Green Literate?

Jul 18, 2010 Read more: Las Cruces Sun-News
After nearly a decade of creative efforts, an impressive art collection opened to the public this week in an unusual gallery: Las Cruces' new United States Courthouse building. Read more
Art lover

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 18, 2010
Is Heather Pollard still requiring artists she supports and recommends provide her with 'gifts' of their work for her doing so?
local artist

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 20, 2010
Will the artists who donated art be given publicity & thanked? Artists are frequently asked to donate, seldom given credit, and get no other compensation for their donation.
Most people don't realize that donated art doesn't qualify for a tax write-off. Businesses who donate merchandise get a write-off for the full value of the donation, artists do not.
Please publish a list of the donated pieces & acknowledge the artists. It would be nice to know where these pieces are displayed. can the public see them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Apr 15 geturbobblehead 6,324
News Small town takes on Corporate America Mar '15 Shopper 2
espanola nm corruption ;) , i am everywhere a m... Feb '15 thomas 2
espanola,nm open investigation with help of ex ... Feb '15 gallegos tita 1
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... Feb '15 timmy 1
espanola,nm small community corruption Feb '15 titagallegos 1
espanola Police Department lawenforcement Feb '15 titagallegos 3
More from around the web

Espanola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE