Robert Redford, Governor announce fil...

Robert Redford, Governor announce film training program

There are 41 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from May 14, 2009, titled Robert Redford, Governor announce film training program. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Robert Redford and Governor Richardson announced a new project Thursday called "Sundance in New Mexico." It's not a film festival, but a sister program to Redford's training center for filmmakers in Utah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
reminder

Littleton, CO

#41 Oct 25, 2011
Sooooo wrote:
No New Mexican Anglos need apply? Seems a bit racist.
There is a program in Sun dance for every race, but it sounds like you want them all just for Anglos. These are Sun dance programs that are already in place. Just like your Angelo program is except the Native American, Hispanic program is moved to New Mexico.
You have the Angelo program at Sun dance , now you want to be part of this program? Im sure there may be a place, just like I could go to Sun dance and find a place, but it is not all about you. You can only see things through your mind. Now look at the mirror when you say racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Aug 15 Sam A 6,450
News Emails: Supervising attorneys knew about rehab,... Jun '15 RECALL NOW 1
News Business leaders throw support behind San Juan ... May '15 Solarman 1
News Jicarilla jingle dress (Feb '06) May '15 Wanda 2
The Slugs to Sludge Wastewater 5K Apr '15 Jessica Mosleh 1
News Small town takes on Corporate America Mar '15 Shopper 2
espanola nm corruption ;) , i am everywhere a m... (Feb '15) Feb '15 thomas 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Espanola Mortgages