New Mexico National Guard helping res...

New Mexico National Guard helping restore natural gas (4:12 a.m.)

There are 14 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Feb 7, 2011, titled New Mexico National Guard helping restore natural gas (4:12 a.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

About 50 members of the New Mexico National Guard will help restore natural gas on Sunday in Espanola and Taos, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

citizen

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Feb 7, 2011
Wow!!! Can I come on orders? What MOS is that? Just politics up north doing their thing. Dont let em fool you. Justifying jobs for all the northern guardsman relatives who they can't keep on the border mission. After this they will find something else for them.

Susana, dont let the arrogant "Leadership" fool you...
Tex not tex

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Feb 7, 2011
How come the New Mexico National Guard is not protecting the New Mexico border? Or in Afghanistan, or Iraq or somewhere besides the Sports Bar on North 4th? Let's take them form their normal 'jobs' and send them somewhere to protect us from God know's what.
HaHA

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Feb 7, 2011
Can I help
SickOfPC

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Feb 8, 2011
Tex not tex wrote:
How come the New Mexico National Guard is not protecting the New Mexico border? Or in Afghanistan, or Iraq or somewhere besides the Sports Bar on North 4th? Let's take them form their normal 'jobs' and send them somewhere to protect us from God know's what.
Save us all from All-CIA-duh.
Think about it

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2011
Didn't a portion of our guard just take off for Bosnia?

If not the guard stepping in when a natural disaster happens, then who?

Thanks to all the Guardsmen/women who have responded to the needs of the state, stay warm.
Think about it

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2011
Tex not tex wrote:
Because the Obama administration has taken them off the border.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/world/2010/11/o...
fools knowledge

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Feb 8, 2011
Can't the Governor use the New Mexico National Guard as he/she sees fit to protect the interest of New Mexico? There "appears" to be a "war" going on just over the border, isn't that enough to at least put some folks with uniforms and guns down 'there'? Our (you're) Government (President) is a dunnest at best. If "Chicago were being over run with Republicans the President would call out the Chicago National Guard I bet".....screw the President, he's a woosie. Not because he's black, but because he is incompetent to run this country. Always has been, and always will be. Great "orator" but stupid asshole. Needs to go back to Chicago and be a Chicago crook like all the rest of them.
Never Make It

Farmington, NM

#9 Feb 8, 2011
You could try? But the odds are you'd never make it. You would have to be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteus , kind, obedidiant, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.
HaHA wrote:
Can I help
Think about it

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2011
fools knowledge wrote:
Can't the Governor use the New Mexico National Guard as he/she sees fit to protect the interest of New Mexico?.
Yes, but the state would have to pay them. Our state like many others has a budget deficit that we much balance.

To put the guard on the border and pay them, we would have to remove all the illegals from our welfare system.

Personally, I like the idea of the guard on the border.
Tex not tex

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Feb 8, 2011
Put the Guard on the Border, shoot the drug dealers, take their dope and sell there dope to pay the national guard. It's the American Way.

I almost bet you could get enough "Volunteers" to take their guns and protect the borders. Of course they WOULD shoot a lot of them varmint. Oh well...I'd volunteer.
HaHA

Las Cruces, NM

#12 Feb 9, 2011
Never Make It wrote:
You could try? But the odds are you'd never make it. You would have to be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteus , kind, obedidiant, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!!!!!!

You forgot "connected or related"

Oh yeah, and you may need a couple of MAJ and LTCs in an office to make sure it happens.
MuslimMike

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Feb 9, 2011
Raciest here,.....Just shoot 'em all and be done with it.(have you heard that before?)
V4Victory

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Feb 9, 2011
Since the FEDERALIZATION of the States National Guard they are under the control of the "District of Criminals"
MuslimMike

Salt Lake City, UT

#15 Feb 9, 2011
V4Victory wrote:
Since the FEDERALIZATION of the States National Guard they are under the control of the "District of Criminals"
So there to your "Constitution"...ha ha. What States Rights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Mar '16 Paula 6,843
For Espanola, NM, And People Of THis Town Jan '16 Food And 11
Corey Atencio Was Given Free Meal El Paragua Re... Jan '16 marggie 3
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... (Feb '15) Jan '16 martinez 2
espanola Police Department lawenforcement (Feb '15) Dec '15 lana93 4
News League of extraordinary New Mexicans (Oct '09) Oct '15 Mariaelenalopez46 5
Editorial: Governorís energy plan is excellent... (Sep '15) Sep '15 John Ford 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Espanola Mortgages