Two injured in officer-involved crash

Two injured in officer-involved crash

There are 46 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from May 15, 2009, titled Two injured in officer-involved crash. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Two people sustained major injuries this morning when as Espanola police Department cruiser and an Infinity collided head on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BADGEBUNNY

Hereford, AZ

#42 May 17, 2009
Someday you will make a girl very happy, for a short period of time. then she will leave you and be with men who are ten times better than you could ever hope to be. These men, are called police officers!
fmer505-1951

Englewood, CO

#43 May 17, 2009
Ret-Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think posters who have no idea what really happened but assume the officer was at fault are fair-minded?
No I don't. I think all facts should be in place without cover up though. People have heard to many lies from LE and cover ups so I understand where they are coming from. There was an officer involved traffic accident a few years ago where a man and his children were injured. The police were quick to blame him but as it turned out the officer was at fault. See what I mean.
Josie

Albuquerque, NM

#44 May 17, 2009
Ret-Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea:
Take a trip to Los Angeles.
Take in a Lakers game.
Introduce yourself to a gentleman in the court row named Nicholson.
Then, maybe you will know Jack.
Speaking of Jack...Laker game just started ")
ABC

Mesa, AZ

#45 May 17, 2009
why is it that ppl always seem to blame the cops......any of u there to make them accountable or is it nowadays ppl are just opinonated without facts......
your moms luva

Espanola, NM

#47 May 18, 2009
BADGEBUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on every comment you made. He was not trying to deny the fact he messed up. People are just quick to judge and stereo-type the officers. Not ALL of them are bad. He is a great guy and deserves better treatment than this.
Good job on the comment your moms luva! I'm assuming your a cop? Maybe you can meet me on 31 mile road, but only if your married with children at home! Haha
31 mile road 630 tomorrow morning be there ! lol
John

Conneaut Lake, PA

#48 Jun 4, 2009
I am not suprised,the police drive as fast as they can up fairview lane towards the highschool running the 4 way sign at Mc Curdy road. They are as bad as the mini cars that race there all the time.

John

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bail out Apr '17 taxpayer 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Feb '17 justice is just a... 7,120
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24
Police Activity Yesterday ? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Pamela Simonton 1
News The Latest: Supporters line up for Trump in Alb... (May '16) May '16 wowed 4
News Bill Clinton to campaign in New Mexico for Hill... (May '16) May '16 Another 26
For Espanola, NM, And People Of THis Town (Nov '15) Jan '16 Food And 11

Espanola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Espanola Mortgages