Governor to visit Silver City on Thur...

Governor to visit Silver City on Thursday

There are 2 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Governor to visit Silver City on Thursday. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

Richardson will be in Los Alamos and Espanola today, and will be in southern New Mexico on Thursday, with stops planned at 9:30 a.m. in Deming, 11:30 a.m. in Lordsburg, 1:30 p.m. in Silver City and 4:30 p.m. in Truth or Consequences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

Fly on the wall

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2009
Oh no, I hope he doesn't embarrass us during the Tour. He is such an embarrassment to NM.
Camp Cook

Tucson, AZ

#2 Apr 30, 2009
Fly
The old carpetbagger will only embarrass those who can read and think. I think Senor Richardson is looking for his next political job...mayor of Espanola, Los Alamos, TorC, Deming, Lordsburg or Silver City.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
espanola,nm small community corruption (Feb '15) Oct '17 Esclavo we Jesus 2
bail out (Apr '17) Apr '17 taxpayer 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Feb '17 justice is just a... 7,120
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24
Police Activity Yesterday ? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Pamela Simonton 1
News The Latest: Supporters line up for Trump in Alb... (May '16) May '16 wowed 4
News Bill Clinton to campaign in New Mexico for Hill... (May '16) May '16 Another 26

Espanola Jobs

Personal Finance

Espanola Mortgages