KOB.com - Carla Arag n to leave Eyewi...

KOB.com - Carla Arag n to leave Eyewitness News 4

There are 247 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Nov 14, 2007, titled KOB.com - Carla Arag n to leave Eyewitness News 4. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Iconic New Mexico television newscaster Carla Aragon is stepping down as the co-anchor of Eyewitness News 4 at 5, 6 and 10 p.m. "I've come to a point in my life where I want and need to explore other ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Wes

Albuquerque, NM

#268 Dec 10, 2007
We, all, wish you the best!!
Ivan Sanchez

AOL

#269 Dec 11, 2007
I believe we've heard enough about her departure! Let's talk about something else! She'll probably be back within the year!
Margaret King

Albuquerque, NM

#270 Dec 12, 2007
When Carla returned to KOB, I came back to Channel 4 for the nightly news reports. She is the best anchor any news program has had since I arrived in Albuquerque in March of 1968. Albuquerque loves her. I wish her the very best of luck!!!
Margaret King

Albuquerque, NM

#271 Dec 12, 2007
Ivan Sanchez wrote:
I believe we've heard enough about her departure! Let's talk about something else! She'll probably be back within the year!
It is sad that this gracious woman has left KOB news. Most New Mexican's and the listeners from southern Colorado would not agree with you.
debra passig

United States

#272 Apr 27, 2008
Best of luck to you, you held my preemie son on the Childrens Miracle network 7 years ago and we have it on tape and every time he saw you on the news cast he always said "she held me".and it makes him feel very special. He is doing very well. We will never forget you.
Bill in Sani Flush

Polk City, FL

#273 Apr 28, 2008
Good Riddance!!!!!
NNMCOWBOY

Caballo, NM

#274 May 18, 2009
Ivan Sanchez wrote:
I guess she didnt return within the year, maybe someone can answer a question I have in my mind is Eyewitness news still getting the ratings it had when Carla Aragon was co-anchor of the news?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bail out Apr '17 taxpayer 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Feb '17 justice is just a... 7,120
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24
Police Activity Yesterday ? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Pamela Simonton 1
News The Latest: Supporters line up for Trump in Alb... (May '16) May '16 wowed 4
News Bill Clinton to campaign in New Mexico for Hill... (May '16) May '16 Another 26
For Espanola, NM, And People Of THis Town (Nov '15) Jan '16 Food And 11

Espanola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Espanola Mortgages