KOB.com - Carla Arag n to leave Eyewi...

KOB.com - Carla Arag n to leave Eyewitness News 4

There are 247 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Nov 14, 2007, titled KOB.com - Carla Arag n to leave Eyewitness News 4. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Iconic New Mexico television newscaster Carla Aragon is stepping down as the co-anchor of Eyewitness News 4 at 5, 6 and 10 p.m. "I've come to a point in my life where I want and need to explore other ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Kurt Christopher

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Nov 14, 2007
I had the pleasure of working with Carla when I produced the 6 p.m. newscast at KOB nearly a decade ago. Carla was always the down-to-earth person you could talk to in the newsroom. She always wanted to do her share on the writing and ensure we reported the news fairly and accurately. I have worked with several anchor teams in multiple cities, including Denver. Carla and Tom Joles are the tops. Carla, you will be missed!
james smith

Glendale, AZ

#2 Nov 14, 2007
i am going to miss
you carla i had injoyed watching you on the news
take care

james
Reva Hicks Burbank CA

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2007
I had the pleasure of working with Carla on "Today in L.A. Weekend" on KNBC-TV. It was the first extended morning newscast in the L.A. Market at the time and our ratings were phenomenal.
Thank you Carla and take care!
Ann

Auburn Hills, MI

#4 Nov 14, 2007
It has been an education watching you on the news each night. I wish you all the luck in the world. Let it be known that you will be missed.
God be with you in the future.
Ann
NM Native

Cedar Crest, NM

#5 Nov 14, 2007
I feel like a member of our extended family is leaving! We have watched you on channel 4 for many years and have enjoyed having you join us in our home, after dinner, each evening to impart the day's news stories. You will be missed greatly!! Good luck and may God bless you in all your future endeavours!
Bert and Cindy Robison

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2007
My husband I have watched you from when you were the host on PM Magazine and have always enjoyed your broadcasting and yoou smiling face. We wish you nothing but the best in your new endeavors.Our best to you in your wrting and all you continur to do. May God's Blessing be on you and your husband and family.
Paul Fellow Santa Fean

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2007
Good Luck in all that you do!!! p.s your dad was actually my elementary principal Go Kearney Raiders.. Ha Ha
Sandra Perez

Morristown, NJ

#9 Nov 14, 2007
I will miss you. When I moved here from CA I was surprise to see you on the news. Your give me a daily reminder of home. I pray your decision to move on to other interest will be beneficial and rewarding. God Bless!
Arthur - Santa Fe

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Nov 14, 2007
Carla's professionalism, personality and love for our great state will be missed greatly!! Channel 4 has some big shoes to fill. We wish you all the best in your new endeavors! P.S. Small world, your father was also our principle at Santa Fe's Kearny Elementary!!
Jamie W

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2007
Thank you so much for always being there. I moved to New Mexico 13 years ago and have been watching kob ever since. I have always enjoyed your news cast and I'm sorry to see you go. You will be missed. Good luck in your next adventure
James Farley

Rio Rancho, NM

#12 Nov 14, 2007
Another good anchor leaves Kob tv you have had some good people who left your station for whatever reason. Remember Dr George Fishback, Bill eisenburge, Monica Aramenta and now Carla Aragon who's next? This just tells you how long I have been watching your station.
John Evans

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#13 Nov 14, 2007
I'm 61 years old and I consider Carla one of the top new reporters that I have herd..I remember when she came to Los Angeles..I was living in Torrance at the time..She was one of just a few reporters that I missed when we moved to Tularosa in 1993..May God be with you on whatever you do.
Debbie

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Nov 14, 2007
Godspeed in your writing endeavors and everything else you turn your hand to, Carla. It's been tremendous these last 14 years. Now who's going to keep Tom in line? Let us know when that book is published!
AC Jemez Pueblo

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Nov 14, 2007
I wish you Good Luck and your family.You will be missed.You are still beautiful as day one when I first saw you on TV as a Newscaster.
Job well done and take care.
Edge of the Woods

United States

#17 Nov 14, 2007
We will miss you very much, TV Broadcasting here will never be the same again. I hope that Tom can find another co-anchor that is a sweet as you are.
Pablo

Teaneck, NJ

#18 Nov 14, 2007
You have been nothing but professional in your position with KOB TV. The hispanic community is proud of your leadership role you have shown. Good luck on your new ventures and we know you will be very sucsessful in what ever you do.
DONNA ANDRADE

AOL

#19 Nov 14, 2007
CARLA, I AM SO SAD TO HEAR OF YOU LEAVING MY MOST FAVORITE NEWS
STATION. THERE WILL DEFINATELY BE A VOID BUT I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST IN YOUR NEW INTERESTS AND KNOW THAT YOU WILL DO VERY WELL. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.
DONNA ANDRADE

AOL

#20 Nov 14, 2007
Gregory Helms wrote:
Finally,, Its about time
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? IF YOU WERE UNHAPPY WITH HER AT KOB...WHY DIDNT YOU WATCH SOMEONE ELSE?
peter vanLent

Valley Mills, TX

#21 Nov 14, 2007
a talented lady with true class! She will be very much missed7385
harvey skirvin

Corona Del Mar, CA

#22 Nov 14, 2007
carla, the best of luck in your new endeavors. you will be missed, but we know it is best for you what you want to do.

happy trails !!!
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Espanola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 8 hr Tyre 6,882
News The Latest: Supporters line up for Trump in Alb... May '16 wowed 4
News Bill Clinton to campaign in New Mexico for Hill... May '16 Another 26
For Espanola, NM, And People Of THis Town (Nov '15) Jan '16 Food And 11
Corey Atencio Was Given Free Meal El Paragua Re... (Dec '15) Jan '16 marggie 3
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... (Feb '15) Jan '16 martinez 2
espanola Police Department lawenforcement (Feb '15) Dec '15 lana93 4

Espanola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance