Illegal Immigrants- GO HOME!!!

Illegal Immigrants- GO HOME!!!

There are 415 comments on the www.thecommunitypaper.com story from Feb 8, 2009, titled Illegal Immigrants- GO HOME!!!. In it, www.thecommunitypaper.com reports that:

If you are a legal immigrant to the United States of America, we extend our hand in welcome. If you are illegal, you have broken the law and you need to go back to wherever you came from. You are not welcome here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thecommunitypaper.com.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
ALTIN NICAJ

Houston, TX

#472 Mar 9, 2012
ALWAYS REMEMBER ONE PEOPLE ONE LIFE ONE PLANET UNDER THE GOD LETS GO FORWARDS LETS BE UNITED AND MAKE AMERICA MORE STRONGER GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Haim Gweta

Redondo Beach, CA

#474 May 14, 2017
I'm not es-scared of you rats of Mexican skin. I tell you people are gross. Homeless in Reseda Ca. you Mexicans belong dead on a pole in front of my house because I HATE Wetbacks coming to my restaurant ever again. I spit on Mexicans mothers of Mexican children who better leave my county now. I am from Iran and I migrated to USA in 1969 and I am legal immigrant I own Roladin Cafe and Bakery and Mexican and illegal immigrants belong killed. I mean no disrespect but your races are trash to me. This my country USA not you're so get the F##K out of here before you get your faces Smeared like queer if you say ANYTHING TO MY FACE, I CALL POLICE

don't come to eat at my business I will spit in your food and you cannot make proof I did it
thestuff

Voorhees, NJ

#476 May 31, 2017
i seen this thing where some mexican kid was gonna deport his own parents.. and they was all like.. don't be a snitch and send your own parents to jail.. yet i also see judge mathis shit where someone kid be robbing somoene.. and then they be like good you snitched on your kid..
thestuff

Voorhees, NJ

#477 May 31, 2017
which i guess i can understand whatever..
thestuff

Voorhees, NJ

#478 May 31, 2017
i honestly the whole wall thing i didn't think that the immigrants or refugees or whatever would get that upset about it i just thought they would accept it.. else i woulda never suggested it didn't realize it was that serious a conflict wasn't tryna start no war..
thestuff

Voorhees, NJ

#479 May 31, 2017
i seriously didn't realize how important it was for them to come to america i thought their country was good enough for them..
thestuff

Voorhees, NJ

#480 May 31, 2017
and i honestly if they weren't shooting Americans that one time i wanted to vacation to mexico i probably would have moved there..
thestuff

Voorhees, NJ

#481 May 31, 2017
no trump didn't realize it either..

we didn't realize..

that mexico

would be this angry at us for wanting a wall..

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#484 May 31, 2017
Who cares with Mexico thinks . They keep crossing the border and they're going to make Americans want to build the wall
No doubt

Knoxville, TN

#486 Jun 11, 2017
Buff wrote:
Someone needs to flush the toilet and get rid of these t.u.r.d.s.
You got that right!
Kimberly

United States

#487 Sunday Aug 13
Locusts wrote:
I pray every day for the death of insect infestation...hopefully God answers my prayers soon...or we will fail.
I pray for bad people like you to change, when god comes he says every bad person is going to dissappear and i hope you change the way you think .
Mark

Pomona, CA

#488 Sunday Aug 13
End birthright citizenship and you bet the illegals will stop coming and there won't be any need to build a wall. Each illegal pops out an average of 4 kids, kids who are raised in third world fashion bringing third world ideas to the United States. Our freeways are clogged, schools are crowded, hospitals are closing constantly, our social services are drained, enough is enough. Come on Trump, end birthright citizenship.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#489 Sunday Aug 13
Mark wrote:
End birthright citizenship and you bet the illegals will stop coming and there won't be any need to build a wall. Each illegal pops out an average of 4 kids, kids who are raised in third world fashion bringing third world ideas to the United States. Our freeways are clogged, schools are crowded, hospitals are closing constantly, our social services are drained, enough is enough. Come on Trump, end birthright citizenship.
Maybe some will stop comming but so long as an employer hires and illegal, they'll forever come to the USA.

Also, illegals are not really ruining your way of life. It's the way money continues to be systematically funneled to the richest of the richest Americans.

Perfect example is the Waltons. Owners of Wal-Mart. Why do a majority of Wal-Mart employees need food stamps?

Well, it's because Wal-Mart pays crappy wages and males the US taxpayer subsidize their employees with food stamps and other welfare benefits.

All the while the Waltons report record sales and profits.

Now do you see anything wrong with that picture and Im not even talking about illegal aliens here.
Mark

Pomona, CA

#490 Sunday Aug 13
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe some will stop comming but so long as an employer hires and illegal, they'll forever come to the USA.

Also, illegals are not really ruining your way of life. It's the way money continues to be systematically funneled to the richest of the richest Americans.

Perfect example is the Waltons. Owners of Wal-Mart. Why do a majority of Wal-Mart employees need food stamps?

Well, it's because Wal-Mart pays crappy wages and males the US taxpayer subsidize their employees with food stamps and other welfare benefits.

All the while the Waltons report record sales and profits.

Now do you see anything wrong with that picture and Im not even talking about illegal aliens here.
I understand all that. I see things from both sides and I know because we hire them, they keep coming. We attract them, it's a great country and I get it. But, it is a growing problem and something needs to be done. Why is it most hardworking Americans only have 3 kids at the most, pay for college, healthcare, the whole thing but a poor uneducated ilegal can cross over, pop 5 kids and flood our hospitals, schools, welfare, which, etc.? Not fair at all. We need to change how our system works. I just look at the big picture and worry about my kids and grandkids future and all I worked for. Not fair someone can just come and profit off what I worked hard for all my life. I don't think they would appreciate it if we did the same thing in their country.
BuildTheWall

Knoxville, TN

#496 Tuesday Aug 15
regime45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes finally, its revealed ....to all you bible thumping, Christian fanatic hypocrits. God hates Mexicans.... and he will listen to you all and destroy a whole race just for your fat lazy asses to drink your beer in peace. Wow...
and you wont fail on your own? you already have.
This thread is absolutely covered up with illegal aliens and their worthless supporters. I don't know what's wrong with some of you people.

You souldn't even be allowed to call yourselves Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Escondido Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power Outage Fri Rick B 1
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Aug 13 badlucks 102
finding prostitute in escondido (Mar '10) Jul 30 Vgeronimo 12
News Low-income residents to receive free Christmas ... (Nov '06) Jul 29 Marty 252
gt new identificatn pckage pssports , dl and ot... Jul 25 patrickrobin 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Poway Jul '17 Sheila Marqueses 11
Wildlife and Natural Habitats Master's Degree S... Jun '17 Hippophonium 2

Escondido Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Escondido Mortgages