Looking for Kim Randall

Looking for Kim Randall

Posted in the Escalante Forum

BeckyR

Midland, GA

#1 Jan 1, 2009
Been trying to get in touch with him for over a year to let him know about the death of a friend of his. If you know him and/or have any idea how I can get in touch with him, please let me know. Thanks.
Marlene Stowe

Kanab, UT

#2 Apr 27, 2009
He lives in St. George, Utah, but I don't have an address.
BeckyR

Midland, GA

#3 Sep 18, 2009
Marlene Stowe wrote:
He lives in St. George, Utah, but I don't have an address.
If you know Kim, could you pass along a message for him? Could you tell him that Becky Rude was looking for him? I'm trying to get in touch to let him know that his good friend, Claudia Mazaros, died in Feb. 2007.

Here's my email address if you happen to see him: maz1rude@bellsouth.net.

Thanks so much.
VanessaM

Rocky Mount, NC

#4 Mar 17, 2010
I just found this forum and came across your post. I worked with Claudia in Escalante for several years and I may have met you up at Utah State.
I am so sad to hear the news and my heart goes out to you and her family.
BeckyR

Flowery Branch, GA

#5 Jun 29, 2010
VanessaM wrote:
I just found this forum and came across your post. I worked with Claudia in Escalante for several years and I may have met you up at Utah State.
I am so sad to hear the news and my heart goes out to you and her family.
Yes, I do know you, Vanessa. I remember working a summer with you and helping you move into an apartment in Logan. You were a good friend to Claudia and I'm glad you popped in here.

Claudia died of small cell lung cancer on Feb 19, 2007. She was working on her Ph.D. degree at U. Georgia when she was diagnosed - we had moved to Georgia in 2003 and had planned on heading back to the west after she finished her degree. Unfortunately, cancer put an end to her educational pursuit.

I miss her so much - I think of her every day - and often wonder what my life might be like today if she was still alive. I know it would be happier, for sure.

Please feel free to contact me at xxxmazxxx1xxxrudexxx@bellsouth .net (after you remove the xxx's). I'd love to hear about your life.

---Becky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Escalante Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report says tourism significant in rural Utah (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jana -CopperRaven... 1
News Amangiri: Aman Resorts' alien escape in the Uta... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Doug Reynaud 1
News Man lost for 3 weeks in southern Utah desert, f... (Jul '12) Jul '12 lisa lafever 1
law (Dec '11) Jun '12 Glowing Pink Awes... 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Utah (Dist... (Oct '10) Apr '12 Ambrose Kid 60 52
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Escalante, UT (Aug '11) Aug '11 Justin 3
Concerned Mother (Jul '11) Jul '11 Elise 1

Escalante Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Escalante Mortgages