Best/ worst car dealerships in area

Best/ worst car dealerships in area

Posted in the Erwin Forum

Basscat

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Getting ready to trade car soon. Who's the best to deal with?? Who's the worst?? All comments welcome.
Biwwy Joe

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Basscat wrote:
Getting ready to trade car soon. Who's the best to deal with?? Who's the worst?? All comments welcome.
They is some twucks and stuff of mine up at the jail annex that the shewwif is goin to ockshin off soon. Call the shewwif tommorow and ask him.
meto

Bluff City, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Biwwy Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
They is some twucks and stuff of mine up at the jail annex that the shewwif is goin to ockshin off soon. Call the shewwif tommorow and ask him.
You know you are a sorry ass person to make fun of someone with a speech impairment....but that is what you do when your a Erwinite isn't it.........get a life.
hmmm

Abingdon, VA

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Have heard many bad things about Carl Gregory in JC and I myself had a horrible experience at Erwin Motors and I will never give them another dollar of my business.
the vote

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 29, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Have heard many bad things about Carl Gregory in JC and I myself had a horrible experience at Erwin Motors and I will never give them another dollar of my business.
After the way Todd Love sold out the people of Unicoi County on the hospital vote. Everyone needs to take their business to Johnson City or Kingsport.
hmmm

Abingdon, VA

#6 Nov 29, 2012
the vote wrote:
<quoted text>
After the way Todd Love sold out the people of Unicoi County on the hospital vote. Everyone needs to take their business to Johnson City or Kingsport.
Did he even show up to vote? I read where he wasn't present for at least one of the public meetings.
the vote

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 29, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he even show up to vote? I read where he wasn't present for at least one of the public meetings.
He voted MSHA.
Erwin

Marion, VA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
If you aren't looking for a new car, go to KNK on Main in Erwin. My car is from there. Great Deal.
hmm-maybe

Powell, TN

#9 Nov 29, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he even show up to vote? I read where he wasn't present for at least one of the public meetings.
go to wjhl and watch the raw feed video it has someone asking each one their vote and mr.love voted....msha
hmmm

Abingdon, VA

#10 Nov 29, 2012
I wonder how many kickbacks were handed out by MSHA
Burt

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Erwin wrote:
If you aren't looking for a new car, go to KNK on Main in Erwin. My car is from there. Great Deal.
I would recommend KNK also. He negotiated with me and I thought I got a fair deal.
money talks

La Follette, TN

#12 Dec 1, 2012
5 kickbacks
Bigger balls than yours

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Erwin Motors Ford has jumped to the top of my list as the worst automobile dealership in the State of TN , BAR NONE.
whaaat

Abingdon, VA

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Bigger balls than yours wrote:
Erwin Motors Ford has jumped to the top of my list as the worst automobile dealership in the State of TN , BAR NONE.
Yep, I wouldn't let them put air in my tire after the horrible experience I had at their service dept.
HockeyRockey

United States

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Trade with Erwin Motors at least you know that you are going to lied to and screwed up front. Just ask Bart Ray he will tell you, he knows how to get a real deal from Todd just ride to nc with him and he will tell you how he is going to vote on the hospital and give you a real sexing on a new truck at the same time.I hear that MSHA is buying new cars as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Gary Johnson and Jill Stein in the debates! 2 hr Long_hair_dont_care 4
Valley Forge Church FWB 5 hr Dumb 4
beware new car wash at Wal-Mart 5 hr Jenett 2
New carwash 5 hr Jenett 2
Three B' s trailer park (Jun '13) 14 hr Jeffrey Burrell 40
Older man, last name Ambrose. 20 hr RickS1950 1
Unicoi and Erwin election Aug 21 brad 5

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erwin Mortgages