Ken Potter named Sheriff of Unicoi Co...

Ken Potter named Sheriff of Unicoi County?

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fred

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Heard Ken Potter telling a man in Bluff City that he had the Sheriff position sowed up already.
revengeisalwaysl ooming

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 26, 2011
OH WOW!!! From one bad crook into the hands of another!! GEEZ...I dont think it can possibly get any worse..might as well give it to Rick Butler or David Walker!!
top gun

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Oct 26, 2011
sheriff harris is still the sheriff , ken potter dont even live in erwin what a lie
True believer

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2011
Rick Butler, David Walker, Ken Potter, Ronnie Adkins, Jason Tilson and a few others are great people. They do their job. Kent is still the Sheriff.
Voter

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Oct 27, 2011
ken potter is a highly recognized law man if i broke the law he is last one i would want after me and sherifff harris is right next to him two fine lawmen
Billy

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 27, 2011
True believer wrote:
Rick Butler, David Walker, Ken Potter, Ronnie Adkins, Jason Tilson and a few others are great people. They do their job. Kent is still the Sheriff.
Great post rick! You and Jason will get your 10% raise for sucking up even more and working even less. Congrats.
Bahahaha

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 27, 2011
Voter wrote:
ken potter is a highly recognized law man if i broke the law he is last one i would want after me and sherifff harris is right next to him two fine lawmen
What are you smoking?
Slamdunk

Kingston Springs, TN

#8 Oct 27, 2011
True believer wrote:
You left out the fabulous Robbie Sullins! Add his name to Rick Butler, David Walker, Ken Potter, and the Sheriff's. One way or another, they all will be history, better sooner than later.
True believer

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2011
No it will be Mike and Bill leaving. Sorry, this isnt Rick. He is a fine man though.
Get Real

Charlotte, NC

#10 Oct 27, 2011
glad to see that this issue is being discussed by adults. this is the problem in the county. it reminds me of a episode of jerry springer. the sad thing is that you are all probably related.
the wonderer

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 28, 2011
Bahahaha I guess they got in to the evidence again and got some good stuff!!! Lol.........
Bahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you smoking?
the wonderer

Johnson City, TN

#12 Oct 28, 2011
suck harder boys suck hard!!!!!
True believer wrote:
True believer

United States

#13 Oct 28, 2011
The men that work in that department do their jobs. I am glad that they serve and protect me and my family.
big deal

Hoffman Forest, NC

#14 Oct 29, 2011
Kent and his gang are sooo gone.at the very least they are guilty of piss poor judgement.I can't wait to drive through Erwin and see all the people taking down the " I support Kent" signs on the day he is sentenced.I wool be sure to blow my horn as I drive by.
Mr J Doe

Abingdon, VA

#15 Jan 20, 2013
I guess Sullins is the only one left!!!!!!
Slamdunk wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the fabulous Robbie Sullins! Add his name to Rick Butler, David Walker, Ken Potter, and the Sheriff's. One way or another, they all will be history, better sooner than later.
Interested

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Fred wrote:
Heard Ken Potter telling a man in Bluff City that he had the Sheriff position sowed up already.
That is the biggest joke I have heard all day!!
Interested

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Voter wrote:
Ask him about Habersham County Georgia before you decide anything~~
levi

Darlington, SC

#18 Jan 20, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him about Habersham County Georgia before you decide anything~~
is that the place where potter was indicted after threatning the town councelmans wife? same place whe he got fired the first time?
levi

Darlington, SC

#19 Jan 20, 2013
one thing they all have in common is they are all out of power!
earnhardt Sr

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Ken Potter is the biggest piece of crap coward to ever come out of carter county.
That's why Kent was so close to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
86 sheriff 10 min Josh Hawkins 2
Michiel Thomas 1 hr Dave duke 1
Byrds beer joint drug infested 1 hr Dave duke 20
Erwin sign that said black people weren't welcome? (Sep '14) 1 hr Dave duke 50
Is Erwin Radio Still An Issue? 2 hr Eugene R 11
Trooper Wigand 7 hr Low tax john 16
Elks Lodge 7 hr Low tax john 4

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance