the sheriff did what??

the sheriff did what??

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Degree

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 1, 2012
He stepped down. Hows that you nonbelievers of TRUE FACTS!! Lets pray our county can only get better! Frank and Mike are you next????
sensible

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 1, 2012
why didn't he give the county a notice so they could have a replacement ready?....good ole Kent always looking out for the county.....left us hanging again.
Degree

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 1, 2012
sensible wrote:
why didn't he give the county a notice so they could have a replacement ready?....good ole Kent always looking out for the county.....left us hanging again.
Cause Kent only cares about Kent! Is it not obvious on how he used his Deputy's to do his dirty deeds.
The DangYo Suu Ma g

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Mar 1, 2012
Degree wrote:
He stepped down. Hows that you nonbelievers of TRUE FACTS!! Lets pray our county can only get better! Frank and Mike are you next????
When it comes to Frank and Mike ,you don't know what you are talking about.
The DangYo Suu Ma g

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Mar 1, 2012
sensible wrote:
why didn't he give the county a notice so they could have a replacement ready?....good ole Kent always looking out for the county.....left us hanging again.
The County Commission could not even call a meeting to discuss the sheriff until his letter had been recieved by the Mayor. According to the county att. Doug Shults that is the law.
Degree

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2012
The DangYo Suu Ma g wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to Frank and Mike ,you don't know what you are talking about.
Time will tell. Interesting how you feel I have both of them wrong? Mikes 1 dollar house and his pot ticket throws up some red flags! Franks home and his false report on Davids son Brad makes an interesting point also. From what I hear the SO is going to clean house. My knowledge thus far has been on the money. Kudos Friend
slam dunk

Kingston Springs, TN

#7 Mar 1, 2012
Degree wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell. Interesting how you feel I have both of them wrong? Mikes 1 dollar house and his pot ticket throws up some red flags! Franks home and his false report on Davids son Brad makes an interesting point also. From what I hear the SO is going to clean house. My knowledge thus far has been on the money. Kudos Friend
Time will tell! How true. The SO is going to clean house? Yes. Who do you think the SO will be run by? Not David Walker, not Ken Potter, not Rick Butler, Not Heather, Not Barbara, Not Robbie, Not Ron Arnold, Not Charlie Erwin. It is the opinion of most others, that those named above were willing lackeys to the sheriff's mis-deeds. Just like Kenny Woods and his ilk, useful idiots. Do they fear what's coming, you bet. Some of them became TBI informants to save their asses. Will that help them? One of the above named is directly responsible for the sheriff's eleventh indictment. The sheriff's orders were followed to the letter and then that person went directly to the TBI and told all. Time will tell! Ronnie Adkins fired Heather, Rick and Henry. The sheriff immediately hired them back. This will not happen again. Mr. "nobody tells me what to do" was forced to do what he just did. Horah!
Degree

Johnson City, TN

#8 Mar 1, 2012
slam dunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will tell! How true. The SO is going to clean house? Yes. Who do you think the SO will be run by? Not David Walker, not Ken Potter, not Rick Butler, Not Heather, Not Barbara, Not Robbie, Not Ron Arnold, Not Charlie Erwin. It is the opinion of most others, that those named above were willing lackeys to the sheriff's mis-deeds. Just like Kenny Woods and his ilk, useful idiots. Do they fear what's coming, you bet. Some of them became TBI informants to save their asses. Will that help them? One of the above named is directly responsible for the sheriff's eleventh indictment. The sheriff's orders were followed to the letter and then that person went directly to the TBI and told all. Time will tell! Ronnie Adkins fired Heather, Rick and Henry. The sheriff immediately hired them back. This will not happen again. Mr. "nobody tells me what to do" was forced to do what he just did. Horah!
I hope that there is a knew face as Sheriff. If not the SHIT will continue until the election in August.
The DangYo Suu Ma g

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Mar 1, 2012
Degree wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell. Interesting how you feel I have both of them wrong? Mikes 1 dollar house and his pot ticket throws up some red flags! Franks home and his false report on Davids son Brad makes an interesting point also. From what I hear the SO is going to clean house. My knowledge thus far has been on the money. Kudos Friend
I don't know anything about a 1 dollar house . What does Frank Rogers house have to do with anything. Frank lives in a modest home in the Flagpond area with his wife and three children and makes his mortgage payment like the rest of us.If you will check the records at the courthouse like I told you then you will see that Frank Rogers had nothing to do with the Brad Pauly case.Please get your facts straight.
Degree

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 1, 2012
The DangYo Suu Ma g wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about a 1 dollar house . What does Frank Rogers house have to do with anything. Frank lives in a modest home in the Flagpond area with his wife and three children and makes his mortgage payment like the rest of us.If you will check the records at the courthouse like I told you then you will see that Frank Rogers had nothing to do with the Brad Pauly case.Please get your facts straight.
Check your records and see who helped Frank with his house. Kent's illegal wallet did! Check you records and see that Mike and Kent bought 2 house for a dollar a piece off the state all they had to do was move the houses they bought. Which they did and the moving bill was 30g. So Mike and Kent bought a house for 30,001.00. Have you seen Mikes house? Awesome deal with screwing the system! I don't need the courthouse to vouch with there illegal paperwork that don't even exist no more. I know the source of whom it happened to!
slam dunk

Kingston Springs, TN

#11 Mar 1, 2012
Degree wrote:
<quoted text> I hope that there is a knew face as Sheriff. If not the SHIT will continue until the election in August.
"KNEW" face? You type and spell like Kenny Woods?
kelly

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Mar 1, 2012
OL MIKE IS IN WITH DOUG BOWMAN, tHE LAST TIME HE RAN FOR SHERIFF HE GOT 300 VOTES WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU. BOB WHITSON WOULD NOT EVEN LET HIM WORK DOWN THERE.
slam dunk

Kingston Springs, TN

#13 Mar 1, 2012
Degree wrote:
<quoted text>Check your records and see who helped Frank with his house. Kent's illegal wallet did! Check you records and see that Mike and Kent bought 2 house for a dollar a piece off the state all they had to do was move the houses they bought. Which they did and the moving bill was 30g. So Mike and Kent bought a house for 30,001.00. Have you seen Mikes house? Awesome deal with screwing the system! I don't need the courthouse to vouch with there illegal paperwork that don't even exist no more. I know the source of whom it happened to!
Your are a bold faced LIAR. Is there anything your write that is true? Too all who want to waste their time proving for themselves that DEGREE is a low down harassing, two faced, criminal loving Kent Harris LIAR, see Frank Rogers warranty deed and loan papers at the court house.
The DangYo Suu Ma g

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Degree wrote:
<quoted text>Check your records and see who helped Frank with his house. Kent's illegal wallet did! Check you records and see that Mike and Kent bought 2 house for a dollar a piece off the state all they had to do was move the houses they bought. Which they did and the moving bill was 30g. So Mike and Kent bought a house for 30,001.00. Have you seen Mikes house? Awesome deal with screwing the system! I don't need the courthouse to vouch with there illegal paperwork that don't even exist no more. I know the source of whom it happened to!


I see now that your biggest problem is your wild imagination. You have a total disregard for facts. Frank Rogers took no money from Kent Harris. If Frank needed any help he would have went to his Father or brother who would have been more than willing and able to help.

As far as Kent and Mike buying a house off of the Federal Govt. for a dollar . You are right that is a good deal if you have the means to move it.Somewhat like when the interstate came through and the state bought a lot of houses off of people and then sold them back to them at rock bottom prices if they would move them to another location. Are you going to get the TBI to investigate all the people in Unicoi County who took advantage of that situation as well as the state officials who ran the program ?

Now for your accusation that the paperwork at the courthouse is Bogus or fake. Whatever the outcome in this case the paperwork had to be signed off by the Judge as well as the ADA even if the charges were dropped. If one wanted to look at it the right way it would seem you are accusing the Judge as well as the ADA of wrongdoing. Like I said you have a wild imaginnation and I am suprised your moma lets you stay up this late.
arlene

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Mar 2, 2012
WHat about the ticket that was wrote to the pot growers and now one of them has not been seen since. Is this the way to run the county rid of drugs?
I Know You

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Mar 2, 2012
arlene wrote:
WHat about the ticket that was wrote to the pot growers and now one of them has not been seen since. Is this the way to run the county rid of drugs?
Is sending a moron to screw in a light bulb at a nuke facility any way to run a navy supply depot?
Citizen

Johnson City, TN

#17 Mar 2, 2012
arlene wrote:
WHat about the ticket that was wrote to the pot growers and now one of them has not been seen since. Is this the way to run the county rid of drugs?
Get a life man....
andy

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Mar 2, 2012
THE POT growers are running free due to the fact they was written a ticket for growing pot and one was a convicted felon also.I f any one sees him call ronnie adkins cause mike and frank will just let him walk like they done before.
The DangYo Suu Ma g

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Mar 2, 2012
andy wrote:
THE POT growers are running free due to the fact they was written a ticket for growing pot and one was a convicted felon also.I f any one sees him call ronnie adkins cause mike and frank will just let him walk like they done before.
Kenny ,if I get a picture of a pot patch and then superimpose your picture on it can I come to Nofattie rd and arrest you? You tell me , you are the socalled wanabe drug agent. Tell me yes or no .
Just Wondering

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Mar 2, 2012
If this is what happen why did you not catch them red handed?yes or no?Any one can make a picture and put who evers picture they wont on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women are harlots 20 min Truth 2
Gord potter (Feb '17) 27 min Jenae 12
Danny Ward's campaign sign colors 28 min Jenae 4
Who will be Sheriff 53 min Ralph 116
Old man living at fire station on Carolina 1 hr Concerned 2
U. C. County Sheriff who do you think is a bet... 12 hr Jess 3
Food Truck Feb 15 learn something e... 6

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erwin Mortgages