First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Gun

Johnson City, TN

#22 Dec 7, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Are you serious? Vic Young and his wife Linda are very dear friends of mine. What right do you have calling him an idiot? He is a man of God. Maybe you should listen to him sometime. He IS a man of God, yet he stands on the constitution and his constitutional beliefs! I can tell now that you must have voted for Obama!
Vic Young, did not he get caught lying about graduating from some college in England?
Romans 16 19

Chatsworth, GA

#23 Dec 7, 2012
HockeyRockey wrote:
<quoted text> Your the idiot. You don't even know these people. Therefore, you have no idea what you are talking about. Vic Young stands on the bible. Vic Young stands on the constitution. If we had more preachers like Young preaching the word, and standing up for WHAT IS RIGHT, then we'd have a much better country! There wouldn't be Muslims in the White House, there wouldn't be gay marriage, there wouldn't be any of this trash. Vic Young doesn't support being a crook, but he does support what Kent stands for in his beliefs, and that's keeping BIG GOVERNMENT OUT!!!!!! I am sure Vic Young prays for Kent Harris' soul. Your soul needs praying for as well. I'll be sure to ask Vic to pray for you.
And that's where the disconnect begins. Kent H's alleged beliefs and their complete inconsistency with his actions. At least as far as the TBI and the grand jury are concerned. Perhaps a handful of jurors will buy into the poor little old me vs the big bad government fable but in my opinion it doesn't hold water. There must have been complelling reasons behind his investigations and prosecution. It's doubtful they were based on his interpretation of the constitution. Incidentally "your" spelling and logic indicate "you're" the idiot and Young should refrain from standing on, or hiding behind, the Bible and start reading it.
tommy9998

Greeneville, TN

#24 Dec 14, 2012
Geri Onimo wrote:
<quoted text> If he would have been on the ballot in Unicoi County he would have gotten 70% of the vote because he has the R behind his name. A FAMILY VALUES kind of wife beater.
I live next door to him and hes a nice guy his wife is a loon dont worry about greeneville you cant take care of your own town
Higher Learning in Tenn

Johnson City, TN

#25 Dec 16, 2012
HockeyRockey wrote:
<quoted text> Your the idiot. You don't even know these people. Therefore, you have no idea what you are talking about. Vic Young stands on the bible. Vic Young stands on the constitution. If we had more preachers like Young preaching the word, and standing up for WHAT IS RIGHT, then we'd have a much better country! There wouldn't be Muslims in the White House, there wouldn't be gay marriage, there wouldn't be any of this trash. Vic Young doesn't support being a crook, but he does support what Kent stands for in his beliefs, and that's keeping BIG GOVERNMENT OUT!!!!!! I am sure Vic Young prays for Kent Harris' soul. Your soul needs praying for as well. I'll be sure to ask Vic to pray for you.
Vic Young, isn't he the preacher that got caught lying about graduating from a college in England when all he did was go listen in on a few classes. He hates big govt but every Sunday you will see him at Freedom Hall [govt building] bitching about the govt while his church pays no taxes. What a class act. Keep sending him your money because all his family is on the payroll and they need new skirts.
Roman 16 19

Chatsworth, GA

#26 Dec 16, 2012
Higher Learning in Tenn wrote:
<quoted text> Vic Young, isn't he the preacher that got caught lying about graduating from a college in England when all he did was go listen in on a few classes. He hates big govt but every Sunday you will see him at Freedom Hall [govt building] bitching about the govt while his church pays no taxes. What a class act. Keep sending him your money because all his family is on the payroll and they need new skirts.
I wonder about that too. Why he is alowed to convert a city building into money changers temple on a regular basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More stupid redlights 10 hr Hill Billy Boy 12
Gwendolyn's House (Sep '10) 11 hr amyyy 79
Amy West and Chip Chambers 15 hr Chip 54
Boys and girls club (Sep '14) 16 hr Great 10
new mayor candidates 17 hr Please 2
Chris Mathes - Off The Market! 17 hr Randy 6
Krystal's closing? 18 hr Dang 7
More from around the web

Erwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE