Who worked for Hensly

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned citizen

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 13, 2012
We know caldwell workked for Hensly who was the other 2 that supposedly help make malasses and whu was the other 4 that mowd the weeds arond the mill,around generator, and around the cane field and farnors cabin
RAPTURE

Coeur D Alene, ID

#2 Jun 13, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
We know caldwell workked for Hensly who was the other 2 that supposedly help make malasses and whu was the other 4 that mowd the weeds arond the mill,around generator, and around the cane field and farnors cabin
I think it was Greg Lynch,David Walker,(malasses?)Ken potter,Terry haynes,Kenny Wods,Cozy Silvers(Mowing)..Does that sound about right ,Chicken Lips??:)
Tammy

Spencer, NC

#3 Jun 13, 2012
I would rather see inmates "WORKING" no matter where it's at or for whom instead of running around playing on jet ski's getting drunk on the lake with Kent Harris!!!! Josh Simpson had all the liberties of a free man instead of doing the time for his crime of beating an old man half to death. SHERIFF Hensley paid these inmates for work performed. He DID NOT let them have funds from a drink machine and let them travel to JC etc. to have rendezvous with their girlfriends unlike Kent Harris. He did not let them go to pool parties, or Rock Creek Park to get drunk!!!!!
WALDO

Franklin, TN

#4 Jun 13, 2012
We had two inmates working today to help make apple butter for the Rotary club for the apple festival...they helped out and did a good job. They asked to come back and help for our last session. You will soon see a letter in the Erwin Record about their good work.
good

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jun 13, 2012
WALDO wrote:
We had two inmates working today to help make apple butter for the Rotary club for the apple festival...they helped out and did a good job. They asked to come back and help for our last session. You will soon see a letter in the Erwin Record about their good work.
helping a club and mowing around someones mill is sort of different
Just Saying

Franklin, KY

#6 Jun 13, 2012
good wrote:
<quoted text>
helping a club and mowing around someones mill is sort of different
I'm a taxpayer. Mike you have my permission to use the generator.lmao Keep drinking the kool-aide Kent is giving you.
Donna

Church Hill, VA

#7 Jun 13, 2012
I'm a taxpayer and Mike does not have permission to use the generator that my tax dollars paid for, to make himself money for his own personal use.
reporter

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a taxpayer. Mike you have my permission to use the generator.lmao Keep drinking the kool-aide Kent is giving you.
you must be in the good old boy club. its OK for Mike to do something that's against the Law. I'm "just saying" you must be another hog.
who are you

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jun 15, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be against the Law.
Engineer

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jun 16, 2012
Bet I can tell you who started this thread..can't spell Mike's last name properly!!
Ah ha

Mckenzie, TN

#11 Jun 17, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong answer your not the only tax payer here so if you want Mike to have a generator then you buy him one and he can leave the county's alone which he never should have had anyway. And should never had the prisioners up there working and when he paid them he broke the law because they are not allowed to have money in the jail. Now if he has a reciept from the comunsary that said he made them turn that money in I would listen other wise he broke the law.
Wasnt that what Carol Mumpower got fired for was having prisoners out working where they should not have been and means they were there they had access to drugs. Where is the difference. Do you not thing thier friends could have left them drugs up there just as easy. Man what a bunch of goobers.
what is the Law

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jun 17, 2012
is it against the law if he worked them at all? if he paid them or didn't pay them?
Just Saying

Franklin, KY

#13 Jun 17, 2012
lmao. Generator and working inmates without pay. Jim Lengal has really got some bright people defending him. You don't even know what he stands for. Keep playing the record over and over. By the way what does Lengal stand for? I have heard a lot more bad shit about that guy. Kool-aide must be really good for you Lengal supporters. Anyway I guess this is democracy. We have uneducated Lengal supporters that are blind and don't know what they are talking about...... Good Luck with your canidate. lol
RAPTURE

Coeur D Alene, ID

#14 Jun 17, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
lmao. Generator and working inmates without pay. Jim Lengal has really got some bright people defending him. You don't even know what he stands for. Keep playing the record over and over. By the way what does Lengal stand for? I have heard a lot more bad shit about that guy. Kool-aide must be really good for you Lengal supporters. Anyway I guess this is democracy. We have uneducated Lengal supporters that are blind and don't know what they are talking about...... Good Luck with your canidate. lol
Be careful with that "LOL" tag there,Just Saying..Before you know it these morons will be swearing you are Randy Higgins or Jack Diddly:)
Spelling Coach

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Ah ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong answer your not the only tax payer here so if you want Mike to have a generator then you buy him one and he can leave the county's alone which he never should have had anyway. And should never had the prisioners up there working and when he paid them he broke the law because they are not allowed to have money in the jail. Now if he has a reciept from the comunsary that said he made them turn that money in I would listen other wise he broke the law.
Wasnt that what Carol Mumpower got fired for was having prisoners out working where they should not have been and means they were there they had access to drugs. Where is the difference. Do you not thing thier friends could have left them drugs up there just as easy. Man what a bunch of goobers.
Hey Kent, put these words on you list to ask the teacher in the big house:

"prisioners"
"reciept"
"comunsary"
"thier"
Ah ha

Mckenzie, TN

#16 Jun 18, 2012
Spelling Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kent, put these words on you list to ask the teacher in the big house:
"prisioners"
"reciept"
"comunsary"
"thier"
THIS IS NOT KENT did I spell that right for you. Your another person that is obsessed with Kent. This not about Kent he is not running for sheriff. This is about who worked for Hensley? Did he pay them? And did he turn the money over to the place in the jail that keeps there money or did he let them keep it? If he done any of this he was wrong. Now check the spelling on that. Don't worry about the spelling just answer the question.
Conductor

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jun 18, 2012
What difference does it make? TBI cleared Mike..did they clear Kent? Don't think so! 11 times they didn't. Kills your soul doesn't it. Maybe Kent took too many things for granted..like he thought he OWNED the county and now the lowly king has fallen off his throne..all by himself. He let Rick, Robie and Josh help him off.
Ah ha

Mckenzie, TN

#19 Jun 18, 2012
Conductor wrote:
What difference does it make? TBI cleared Mike..did they clear Kent? Don't think so! 11 times they didn't. Kills your soul doesn't it. Maybe Kent took too many things for granted..like he thought he OWNED the county and now the lowly king has fallen off his throne..all by himself. He let Rick, Robie and Josh help him off.
Kent, Kent, Kent, Kent, Kent,Kent,Kent,That is all you people know. This not about Kent he has been arrested and charged and is going to trial.
Yes it does make a difference breaking the law is breaking the law no matter who you are. You people can't answer a straight question. What does it matter? That is so funny.
Conductor

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jun 18, 2012
Gee Kathy..we think the above statement applies to you all....can't answer a straight question...What does it matter..it is OVER for you all. Get it?
Judge

Knoxville, TN

#22 Jun 18, 2012
It was Kent who did not pay them..Mike always paid them and fed them. Talked to a dad the other day who told us his son was an inmate who worked on Jason's property and did not get paid. Kent took them up there as a crew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erwin little league 1 hr Speedy 21
Parents be aware - Mindy Myers new special ed. ... (Jul '15) 3 hr teedoff 2
Middle school cheer 3 hr notcool 7
Trooper Gregory 15 hr Adam 1
I like topix.net-Its a nice place to post a com... (Mar '07) 15 hr Adam 2
Hey Tommy Briggs 22 hr Mike 1
maria true..who is she? Mon Just saying 3

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance