Next Last
why

Summerville, SC

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Wonder what made clyde kill his family then his self
who is next

La Follette, TN

#2 Feb 2, 2013
because he is a prime example why abortation should be legal..
show

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Shows what type supports our new sheriff. One of his staunchest supporters. Wife, 2 kids and self. How sad.
Tick Tock

Marion, VA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
show wrote:
Shows what type supports our new sheriff. One of his staunchest supporters. Wife, 2 kids and self. How sad.
And yet your comment shows how desperate you are.Guess you will start tracking me now you worthless piece of shit!
carolyn

Knoxville, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2013
what does it matter who he works for or that he was a campaign manager for mike hehnsley in 2012 or that clyde hughes and mike hensley are good friends. we need to be keeping bridgett's family nick and martha phillips in our prayers i cant imagine what they are going dealing with. and prayers for entire county.
gayhawg

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 2, 2013
if clyde was working as an informant for mike hensley as he told many people i hope they check this case out before saying murder suicide.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
gayhawg wrote:
if clyde was working as an informant for mike hensley as he told many people i hope they check this case out before saying murder suicide.
I think they are checking a jet ski wreck that was reported as a fall from the jail roof.Something about an inmate and a former sheriff riding a jet ski in their underwear and drinking moonshine.
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
carolyn wrote:
what does it matter who he works for or that he was a campaign manager for mike hehnsley in 2012 or that clyde hughes and mike hensley are good friends. we need to be keeping bridgett's family nick and martha phillips in our prayers i cant imagine what they are going dealing with. and prayers for entire county.
He was not involved in Mike's campaign other than supporting him.Mike couldn't help that no more than Lengel could help Kent Harris supporting him.Best I can remember,it was a Metcalf guy and Hog Higgins that worked Mike's campaign.
truth

Knoxville, TN

#9 Feb 2, 2013
how can anyone blame mike hensley or kent harris for this tragedy? unicoi has some of the most evil spirited people i have ever seen. i cant believe all the posts on facebook, get a life people.
Know it All

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 2, 2013
truth wrote:
how can anyone blame mike hensley or kent harris for this tragedy? unicoi has some of the most evil spirited people i have ever seen. i cant believe all the posts on facebook, get a life people.
It is Kent Harris trying to put blame on Mike Hensley, just shows how heartless and how low he is. This is so sad , I went to school with some of Clydes older brothers .I pray for the entire family.
jim bob

Summerville, SC

#11 Feb 2, 2013
It's sad when something like.this happens we need to pray for the families not gut sling them also this has nothing to do with Mike or Kent its a family who needs prayers for their losses not criticism
Once in a lifetime

Stanfield, NC

#12 Feb 2, 2013
show wrote:
This is as low as it gets! You are a sorry ass piece of shit! You must make your Moma proud! If I were you I would consider suicide! I'm sure you will pay for this you low life red headed step child !
Anonymous

Oak Ridge, TN

#13 Feb 2, 2013
How awful. A family is dead. And all eveyrone is doing is trying to point fingers, find a place to blame, and start arguments. This is really, really sad. It certainly oesn't say much for the citizens of Unicoi County. Please tell me some people out there are praying for those left behind. And that not everyone is acting like the people on this forum.

Since: Jan 13

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Why don't everybody leave the politics out of this. Pray for his wife and 2 little babies that are no longer of this terrible world. Pray for the extended families of all those involved!
Yea right

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Feb 2, 2013
crrchief wrote:
Why don't everybody leave the politics out of this. Pray for his wife and 2 little babies that are no longer of this terrible world. Pray for the extended families of all those involved!
Don't need to pray for the wife & two kids, they are resting with Jesus now. Our prayers should be for the Phillips & Hughes family. Their hearts are broken & their lives will never be the same.

Johnson City, TN

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Yea right wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to pray for the wife & two kids, they are resting with Jesus now. Our prayers should be for the Phillips & Hughes family. Their hearts are broken & their lives will never be the same.
That's what I meant, picky! You can also still pray for Brigitte, Whitney and Caleb! You and I can pray for whoever we want whenever we want!
Nolichucky Jack

Knoxville, TN

#18 Feb 2, 2013
well after reading these posts, not one constructive bit of advice, except for saying prayers,who cares who the damned sheriff is???? NOT I,,,,don't give a tinkers damn about riding a jet ski in your underware either....Imagine the HORROR those little ones faced,,,the looks in their little eyes...a wife standing face to face with her husband the father of her children,then "BOOM" its all over...Listen people get your ducks in a row and realize 4 people are dead and Erwin Tennessee will never forget it..and quit playing billy bad ass...know it all...and get off your asses and do something for these families.
Yea right

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Feb 2, 2013
crrchief wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I meant, picky! You can also still pray for Brigitte, Whitney and Caleb! You and I can pray for whoever we want whenever we want!
You mean Bridgett, Whitney & Austin?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 3, 2013
I don't understand why these dirtbags just dont' kill themselves and leave the other people alone...How can you kill your own kids? No sympathy for him at all....

Johnson City, TN

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Yea right wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Bridgett, Whitney & Austin?
Picky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erwin little league 3 hr VFW123 19
Kent harris !!! 23 hr Tommy Briggs 16
Sammy Effler Fri Jealous 3
86 sheriff Thu Tommy Briggs 16
Anyone here move to Erwin from the Washington D... Sep 21 Christina29MD 1
Apple Fest a bust.... (Oct '16) Sep 21 Jsjdjkj 11
The mysterious Erwin Little League Board Absent... Sep 18 Terry Erwin All S... 1

Erwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erwin Mortgages