created by: its time | Jan 7, 2012

Erwin, TN

440 votes

Should David Kent Harris Step Down

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
Comments
1 - 20 of 138 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
its time

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

6

1

1

Maybe it's time for him to take Lynch's suggestion and step down. What good is he doing us right now anyway? Just sucking more money from the county. We have become the laughing stock of East TN. already.
ignoramus

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

its time wrote:
Maybe it's time for him to take Lynch's suggestion and step down. What good is he doing us right now anyway? Just sucking more money from the county. We have become the laughing stock of East TN. already.
You already was blondie
enough is enough

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

7

2

2

I think a better question would be, what has he done in close to a decade that didn't benefit him in someway or another. I give him credit for his first couple of years in office, but thats it. Yea, he may have helped some elderly people, but even that had hidden agendas. Heard a city cop say, if he had left before this last election, he would have went out as one of Unicoi Co. finest Sheriffs. He probally would have but he let power and greed destoy his name and thats no ones fault but his own.
jimmy

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

7

3

2

He should stay in as sheriff, He done enough in his last 8 years than all the sheriffs put togather, He was and is a good sheriff his record speaks for itself.
ignoramus

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

I see all four of the voted twice
sam

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hes corupted the whole county,time to move on for fresh suckers.
COPPER25

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

1

jimmy wrote:
He should stay in as sheriff, He done enough in his last 8 years than all the sheriffs put togather, He was and is a good sheriff his record speaks for itself.
HIM AND KENNY STOLED MORE IN LAST 10 YEARS THAN ALL THEIVES AND SHERIFFS IN WHOLE STATE OF TENNESSEE COMBINED THEY GOT CASH STASHED IN WALLS AND SHOEBOXES AND UNDER HOUSES ALL OVER THE COUNTY AND MOONSHINE THEY WAS INDITED IN 2002 FOR ELECTION FRAUD AND STUPID JUDGE BROWN LET THEM OFF THEY BOTH WILL GO DOWN THIS TIME ALONG WITH THE SHE DEVILS OF THE FAMILY ITS ALL DOWN IN BLACK AND WHITE
enough is enough

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

jimmy wrote:
He should stay in as sheriff, He done enough in his last 8 years than all the sheriffs put togather, He was and is a good sheriff his record speaks for itself.
I agree, but what is it he has done more than the last eight sheriffs put "togather" as you put it. There lies the problem.
enough is enough

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ignoramus wrote:
I see all four of the voted twice
better look again!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

enough is enough wrote:
I think a better question would be, what has he done in close to a decade that didn't benefit him in someway or another. I give him credit for his first couple of years in office, but thats it. Yea, he may have helped some elderly people, but even that had hidden agendas. Heard a city cop say, if he had left before this last election, he would have went out as one of Unicoi Co. finest Sheriffs. He probally would have but he let power and greed destoy his name and thats no ones fault but his own.
Right on,The Truly Sad part I think the First Couple of Years he was just trying to get his Foot Secured in the Door!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

jimmy wrote:
He should stay in as sheriff, He done enough in his last 8 years than all the sheriffs put togather, He was and is a good sheriff his record speaks for itself.
Yes it does all of his Record!!!
Huckleberry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

7

3

jimmy wrote:
He should stay in as sheriff, He done enough in his last 8 years than all the sheriffs put togather, He was and is a good sheriff his record speaks for itself.
You must have lower standards than I do because I don't know too many good sheriff's who have found their name on a grand jury indictment as the defendant.
Jack Diddly

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

He should have stepped down right after being indicted.The Christian people supporting him now are going to feel foolish when all the facts come out.
Get Ur Done

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 8, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

1

Jack Diddly wrote:
He should have stepped down right after being indicted.The Christian people supporting him now are going to feel foolish when all the facts come out.
Believe me Jack hundreds of the Christian people who once thought so highly of him have changed their minds and the number is growing fast. I talk to different ones every day who say they have had enough of him and his band of thieves. They've hurt too many people close to them. The whole Harris/Woods clan know that and that's why they did all they could do to eliminate his competition for the election last year. They knew then if anybody ran against him who was honest would win easily. If you look at the articles in the papers last year showing the election results he didn't get enough votes to win if he had somebody running against him. They are going to be blown away when they see how many people are against them when they aren't afraid to go public. Trust me HE'S GONE one way or the other.
Earl

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No way stay there and run for sheriff again. I think he told george jackson he was not going any where if you all can read a text.
Get Ur Done

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

Earl wrote:
No way stay there and run for sheriff again. I think he told george jackson he was not going any where if you all can read a text.
Going away won't be his choice Kenny. When nobody in the county wants you around and the law is behind it HE'S GONE AND YOU TOO!
get ur dumber

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

Get Ur Done wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me Jack hundreds of the Christian people who once thought so highly of him have changed their minds and the number is growing fast. I talk to different ones every day who say they have had enough of him and his band of thieves. They've hurt too many people close to them. The whole Harris/Woods clan know that and that's why they did all they could do to eliminate his competition for the election last year. They knew then if anybody ran against him who was honest would win easily. If you look at the articles in the papers last year showing the election results he didn't get enough votes to win if he had somebody running against him. They are going to be blown away when they see how many people are against them when they aren't afraid to go public. Trust me HE'S GONE one way or the other.
How many inmates can there be for you to talk to a day?
Get Ur Done

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

get ur dumber wrote:
<quoted text>
How many inmates can there be for you to talk to a day?
Your fat ass will be gone too! Do you feel those cold stares when you drive down Main Street?
get ur dumber

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Get Ur Done wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fat ass will be gone too! Do you feel those cold stares when you drive down Main Street?
I'll be here when you stupid ratting ass is gone
Lemonade

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 8, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

1

Earl wrote:
No way stay there and run for sheriff again. I think he told george jackson he was not going any where if you all can read a text.
Well, that's the problem, isn't it? If we can read a text from a seriously uneducated Sheriff, perhaps we could understand him better. His amazing inability to write clear English shows how incapable he is of discharging the duties of Sheriff. How can someone of his intellect comprehend the Tennessee Code so that he knows what he can do and what he can't? Or how is he supposed to understand basic Civil Rights laws? How is he supposed to put together an intelligent budget?

He can't. Move away from the criminal charges and just ask yourself if a man that ignorant can be an effective Sheriff in these times?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erwin Discussions

Search the Erwin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min BAS 141,375
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 53 min billl 8,593
Ex Deputy Entrapment cost's county $30,000 4 hr County Taxpayer 1
Should Director of Schools be Elected or Appoin... (Mar '12) 11 hr Big Shots 16
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr Zeke 8,978
Dan Smiths trial experience 19 hr Hello 5
Junk Mail Mon Spivey Mountain 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erwin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Erwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erwin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erwin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••