Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

It would have been a hung jury even if they had 10 eye witness saying he shot a little old lady in cold blood because these people worship him like a god. I heard he had dinner with one of the jury members just 2 weeks ago. Only in Unicoi County , just makes us more of a laughing stock. Could be the only justice he will ever get is one day when he burns in HELL .
insane

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Just the facts wrote:
It would have been a hung jury even if they had 10 eye witness saying he shot a little old lady in cold blood because these people worship him like a god. I heard he had dinner with one of the jury members just 2 weeks ago. Only in Unicoi County , just makes us more of a laughing stock. Could be the only justice he will ever get is one day when he burns in HELL .
This trial should have never been heard in this county, what little faith I had in the justice system just went right out the window.
booger

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Just the facts wrote:
if he is in hell he will throw the wood on the fire when you get there.
Wow

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Again, like I just said on the Dogs thread, you Erwin folks are just nuts!!!!
I would hate to be in a position to ever have to pick out truth from rumor in your neck of the woods, it would be near impossible.
booger

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
I would hate to be in a position to ever have to pick out truth from rumor in your neck of the woods, it would be near impossible.
ask hawg or tina they are both full of everything that somebody else told them
kat

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
If Erwin people are nuts, then why are you lurking on the Erwin Forum?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

kat wrote:
<quoted text>
If Erwin people are nuts, then why are you lurking on the Erwin Forum?
Very Valid Point!
James

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Our justice system worked. It was a witch hunt from the beginning. Even if he was guilty, it was never proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Don't bash the system, they had a weak case.
Rapture

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

James wrote:
Our justice system worked. It was a witch hunt from the beginning. Even if he was guilty, it was never proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Don't bash the system, they had a weak case.
You MORON!!There was no weak case idiot,try..One idiot running roughshod over the other 11 jurors.This is the perfect example of why these trials shouldn't be held in unicoi county!! It is lazy assed morons such as yourself that make it so hard to get justice in unicoi county
Xerocool

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

booger wrote:
<quoted text>
ask hawg or tina they are both full of everything that somebody else told them
you are retarded
Martin

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

This was the case that Tony Clark had no doubt that he would win. It just tells me that the evidence in the other cases may be thrown out like the simulation charge, for lack of evidence.
Just sayin

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

I heard the jury forman may be in some deep do-do because he lied when asked by the judge if he knew Kent Harris he said not very well only when i see him on the street. It has now been found out that kent was with him at his house only 2 weeks ago and their daughters often have sleep overs. I guess that means he committed purgery. Also Kents dad and brother were seen with this same juror on tuesday afternoon after the trial had adjourned for the day.
Martin

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Regardless, that would still leave 10 not guilty votes. I do not see a purgery investigation in his future. They may be looking at the woman, because it was told that her mind was made up before the trial.
Rapture

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Martin wrote:
Regardless, that would still leave 10 not guilty votes. I do not see a purgery investigation in his future. They may be looking at the woman, because it was told that her mind was made up before the trial.
Were you born stupid,or was it a natural occurance??:):),Chicken Lips

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Rapture wrote:
<quoted text>Were you born stupid,or was it a natural occurance??:):),Chicken Lips
...it's Natural...I Guess You Could Say Breed in Them...Lol
Lacy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Tina I will post this again for you I know you love to read it and I know how happy it makes you...lol

Just one juror stood in the way of Kent Harris and him being acquitted of the charge of theft over $1,000. According to a member of the jury, who we will not identify, 11 of the 12 members were ready to acquit the former sheriff Wednesday night. However, the twelfth juror was convinced the sheriff was guilty, that person said.

According to the juror, the 12 went home hoping to start fresh Thursday morning and come to an agreement. However, this morning that person refused to budge, the juror said.

With the jurors unable to agree on a verdict, the judge declared a mistrial.
booger

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Tina Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>...it's Natural...I Guess You Could Say Breed in Them...Lol
not you. you just acquired it by hanging around drunks all your life. Look up stupid and dishonest in the dictionary and there is a picture of you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Lacy wrote:
Tina I will post this again for you I know you love to read it and I know how happy it makes you...lol
Just one juror stood in the way of Kent Harris and him being acquitted of the charge of theft over $1,000. According to a member of the jury, who we will not identify, 11 of the 12 members were ready to acquit the former sheriff Wednesday night. However, the twelfth juror was convinced the sheriff was guilty, that person said.
According to the juror, the 12 went home hoping to start fresh Thursday morning and come to an agreement. However, this morning that person refused to budge, the juror said.
With the jurors unable to agree on a verdict, the judge declared a mistrial.
Well I Heard it a Little Differently,But I Guess I Should Take Your Word For it...Lol...I Realize it was a Hung Jury,11Guilty 1Not...There Will Be A Retrial December 10...
Lacy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Tina Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>Well I Heard it a Little Differently,But I Guess I Should Take Your Word For it...Lol...I Realize it was a Hung Jury,11Guilty 1Not...There Will Be A Retrial December 10...
It was copied from the news report on channel 11 and they was there but I guess you still know more than they do....You need to quit listening to gossip and try getting the facts...Oh I forgot you know it all..
Lacy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Tina Crowder wrote:
<quoted text>Well I Heard it a Little Differently,But I Guess I Should Take Your Word For it...Lol...I Realize it was a Hung Jury,11Guilty 1Not...There Will Be A Retrial December 10...

I guess this is wrong to...Channel 11 News....shoot I keep forgeting your gossip people know more than the people that was there...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of98
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Erwin Forum right now

Search the Erwin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Pete 138,760
RED LEGACY PROGRAM IN CARTER COUNTY for women o... 24 min Brandy 26
Mayor Humphrey Closing Schools 44 min frustrated 102
Write in for Sheriff Mathes 44 min Voter Too 537
Seat Belt Law Is the Govt going to far? 1 hr hmmm 21
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 8,871
Closing 'retail gap' could support more busines... 1 hr throwdownbigguy 1
•••
•••
•••
Erwin Dating

more search filters

less search filters