Does NFS know that people working for...

Does NFS know that people working for them have violated Federal gun laws?

Posted in the Erwin Forum

General

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Does any one know who has been charged with possession of prohibited weapons at the same time as a domestic assault in Washington county?
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
General wrote:
Does any one know who has been charged with possession of prohibited weapons at the same time as a domestic assault in Washington county?
I think it costed the family a bunch of money,but it got covered up.Matter of fact,I think they've been out a lot of money covering stuff up for the dumbshits,lol.
meto

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jan 30, 2013
General wrote:
Does any one know who has been charged with possession of prohibited weapons at the same time as a domestic assault in Washington county?
Wonder if the people of Erwin have figured out who General and Old Joe Clark is and who that they are posting info in here for????? I have.....Working really hard to make someone look good by making other people look bad....oldest trick in the book....Why do you care what is happening and NFS??? Oh wait you wasn't smart enough to get a job there was you?
Janitor

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jan 30, 2013
meto wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if the people of Erwin have figured out who General and Old Joe Clark is and who that they are posting info in here for????? I have.....Working really hard to make someone look good by making other people look bad....oldest trick in the book....Why do you care what is happening and NFS??? Oh wait you wasn't smart enough to get a job there was you?
If I got a job in a nuc plant I wouldn't be to proud to be the toilet scrubber, I bet that requires a BS DEGREE! BA HA HA HA HA HA HA BA BA HA HA!!!!!
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#5 Jan 30, 2013
meto wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if the people of Erwin have figured out who General and Old Joe Clark is and who that they are posting info in here for????? I have.....Working really hard to make someone look good by making other people look bad....oldest trick in the book....Why do you care what is happening and NFS??? Oh wait you wasn't smart enough to get a job there was you?
Not working for anyone numbnuts,you and your buddy from Mt City seem awful concerned about who is who on here,why is that?We don't give a rat's ass about who you are,I can tell you're a dumbshit from your posts,that's all I need to know.
wonder

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
If I got a job in a nuc plant I wouldn't be to proud to be the toilet scrubber, I bet that requires a BS DEGREE! BA HA HA HA HA HA HA BA BA HA HA!!!!!
I'd scrub a shitter all day for $40.00 a hour. Compared to your welfare check nice swap. Too bad you couldn't get a clearance. What is on your record that kept you out?
meto

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Old Joe Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
Not working for anyone numbnuts,you and your buddy from Mt City seem awful concerned about who is who on here,why is that?We don't give a rat's ass about who you are,I can tell you're a dumbshit from your posts,that's all I need to know.
Actually I never said you did care who I was.....and we have as much right to be here as you do now don't we...I know you don't work for anybody but who cares you was the one on here worrying about who was working for NFS...mind your own business and let other people alone....Oh wait you can't do that because your an idiot...
meto

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
If I got a job in a nuc plant I wouldn't be to proud to be the toilet scrubber, I bet that requires a BS DEGREE! BA HA HA HA HA HA HA BA BA HA HA!!!!!
Your not qualified to be a toliet scrubber and yea for $40.00 a hr I would clean toilets...oh welfare don't pay that much does it so you wouldn't know what it is like to make that kind of money...
Old Joe Clark

Marion, VA

#9 Jan 30, 2013
meto wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I never said you did care who I was.....and we have as much right to be here as you do now don't we...I know you don't work for anybody but who cares you was the one on here worrying about who was working for NFS...mind your own business and let other people alone....Oh wait you can't do that because your an idiot...
LOL,sound a little frustrated to me...
hawgcrap

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 4, 2013
i am living with my daddy at 47 years old i have a van yes i could live in a van down by the river. i have ammounted to a pile of hawg crap boy do i stink when you are fat,nasty,ugly inside and out you cant help it. i want to be like my idol inherit everything my parents have all 50 cents and live off that.
braveheart

Charlotte, NC

#11 Feb 5, 2013
If N.ff.s knew haft the things he has been into they would let him go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three B' s trailer park (Jun '13) 29 min Missy 35
Who will be the next Unicoi Sheriff (Dec '14) 4 hr Brock 18
TOO MANY POP UPs ON THE ELIZ TOPIX PAGE 7 hr Sorry 2
Best Burger 10 hr Buger Baby 18
cracker barrel 15 hr z campbell 3
Confederate 'Peckerwood Pride' Parade in Elizab... 15 hr Traveling East 30
Terry Ledford Sun disturbed wife 11
More from around the web

Erwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Erwin Mortgages